The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

BACHELOR AUCTION RESULTS!!!

Salinye

BACHELORS! *waves a tsk tsk tsk finger back and forth at the slackers*

Some of you have not yet started your dates. Please remember, these ladies spent good geld on you! I hope to see some more dates soon!!!

~Salinye :fairy:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and ladies - for those of you who have not yet given your bachelors the information *they* need to keep their end of the deal, they've already missed the deadline for posting their dates and receiving geld reward for timeliness. The carnival will be closing in a week, we need you both to get your heads together and get this project completed ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gentlemen...

We're a couple of months from setting about a Winter Festival, and there are still outstanding dates from the summer's Carnival.

Please see to this at your earliest opportunity.

Ayshela, gently nudging

*g*

neither that large nor that grotesque, but phenomenally effective in her way.

i'll be on the east coast for the next few days and thus out of touch for a week, but when i return, i'll post the short writeup i did for her at her insistence. *g*

EDIT: actually, since it will only take a minute, and that much time i have, it's Under the Oak Tree. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mrm... I think I totally missed noticing something... did Mr.Bunny land a date? I don't think anyone notified me if it was going down... that, or I'm just blind or something. In any case, I'm going to double check...

[Edit: so it seems I messed up, and Mr.Bunny's scheduled on a date with Alaeha...]

:tree:

Edited by The Big Pointy One

• 1 month later...

IMPORTANT:

We are now about two weeks from the opening of the Winter Festival and one month from the Bachelorette Auction. Anyone who has not completed their date for the Bachelor Auction **will not be allowed to bid** at the Bachelorette Auction.

If you are doing a group date which is currently dependent on the response of someone who has lost their net connect, i strongly suggest you continue on as if they have been called away and separated from the group.

This is your gentle reminder that you are running out of time. =)

"Any hope of getting our hard earned geld back for bachlors that have not come through?" inquires a dejected Shadows.

"Mine was fun," quips PS.

"Yours showed up."

"Yes well, that might have to do with it a bit," She attempts. "Anyways, I have a present for you." PS holds out a malformed hunk of branch.

"What is it?"

"Seems whittling was never my thing, so now it's just a club. You seemed like you could use it."

Shadows brightens visibly "We're going a'huntin'!' She says, a gleem in her eye.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind" But Shadows is already gone.

OCC: Not exactly happy that my date didn't get written. I'm still able to look at it with some good humor, but as the months have gone by, I've gotten really agrivated about it. It's to a point where actually getting my date wouldn't be enough because note even a PM has come my way and that's just downright rude. Especially since I've seen posts from him around the board recently. As Falc found out in a real life situation, I don't like being stood up, and I don't like being forgotten. So, Ozy, if you read this, know that there will be hell to pay come winterfest if I don't get my date written. Because I feel disrespected and that is not cool.

As with all things, there is more than one side to this. I understand your frustration, but there is more to this situation than has been reported here.

As such, this is being dealt with *privately* as it should have been all along.

Anyone else who is displeased with the results of their date - please PM me about it so it can be dealt with promptly, with the privacy and respect such matters deserve.

Gyr - understanding the circumstances of your group date, and that you have completed one...

My recommendation would be to continue with the group date with your absent co-conspirator called away from the group - *but* given that you have completed the one and have the other in progress, you would be allowed to bid.

I do strongly suggest, however, that you continue on with the second.