The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

BACHELOR AUCTION RESULTS!!!

Salinye

All right! It’s time to announce the long awaited results of the bachelor auction. But, before I do, I wanted to reiterate a few of the finer details. This entire event was for the sole purpose of having fun and getting to know our neighbors here at Pen Keep. The ladies paid for the bachelors, so they get to pick how it will work in each partnership. So, you have several options of how to work this.

1. She can choose to have her partner write something about/for her.

2. She can choose to have her partner write up how their supposed date went. (Here the bachelor can choose to make it a nightmare, humorous, chaotic, no one says it has to be romantic! :0)) So, ladies, if you pick this option, remember you are placing the date in their creative hands!

3. She can choose to get with her partner and co-write the date or something entirely different. For instance, perhaps your partner can travel back in time and you want him to take you back so you can stop that tree from falling on your dog….etc…*grins*

However you choose to work it, just make sure you have a good time and hopefully get to participate in some fun, creative writing and even perhaps get to know a Pen Friend better. :0) If the first part and/or final one time post (depends how you are doing it) is posted by the bachelor by Sunday, July 25th, then the bachelor will earn 20 geld instead of 10 for his participation. :0)

Now, for the list…Some women have two bachelors, such were the ratios. One ambitious and crazy gal even has three. *grins*

Purple Shadows-Ozymandias, Jirah

Tanuchan-Peredhil, Merelas

Salinye-Gyrfalcon, Finnius

Katzaniel-Daryl, The Death of Rats

Jade-Vlad

Ayshela-Nuncio, Xaious

Tzimfemme-Orlan, Mira

Zariah-Gwaihir

Mynx-Gryphon

Izabella-Falcon2001, Dean the Adequate

Signe-Regel

Alaeha-Aural, Mr. Bunny, Elrohir

Yui-Wyvern, Jonathan Wolfe

Have a great time, and don’t hesitate to pm me with any questions, comments, concerns!

*hugs to all*

~Salinye :fairy:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elwen: *steps out of the crowd and gives her brother a flat stare* I can't believe that anyone with any sense at all, much less Lady Alaeha, would pay a single *cent* for you.

Aural: *grins without any shame at all* 'Neesan, who is the one here with foresight?

Elwen: *reluctantly: it is not often Aural gets one-up on her* You.

Aural: Besides, this is all in good fun. *grins up at her: he knows he is pushing it* Why didn't you bid on anyone?

Elwen: *pokes hand in Aural's face* See this ring? It means something.

Aural: It's not like this is serious, Elwen-neesan. *giggles*

Elwen: *glares down at him-she is a good nine inches taller than him* *stalks away*

Aural: My, she is in a temper today...*grins even more brightly, seeming not to notice all the stares because of the argument between the siblings*

Peredhil bows deeply to Tanuchan and awaits her thoughts on the matter. Elrohir, discussing the complexities of Higher Vegetable Magic with Mr. Bunny, starts and looks up in surprise as his name is announced.

Noting Nuncio isn't present, Guido drifts away to inform him...

~~~

Guido strolls into their shared room, and stands looking at Nuncio with a large toothy grin.

Nuncio turns another page ignoring him. With unwanted patience and twinkling eyes, Guido just grins and grins.

Finally Nuncio lets a long-suffering sigh erupt and lowers his book.

What brilliant scheme have you done now?

Youse missed da Bachel'r Auction!

It was a silent Auction wasn't it? Did everyone fall asleep? Distracted by drying paint? You were SUPPOSED to be watching the Boss's back...

Toothy grin.

What? What?! Did Signe get the Boss or something?!

Ayshela won youse... fer a low low bargain price.

Impossibly, the toothy grin stretches.

Bu-bu-but I didn't sign up!!!

Suuuure... Youse and Elrohir.

Bu-bu-bu-Wailed, Who'd want a date with a Giant Guinea Pig?!

Katz' or some udder giant cat-person maybes?

Looked like da Boss's writing I t'ink, in a thoughtful furry-butt-covering move.

Guido strolls away whistling. What a beautiful glorious day it is...

Wyvern stands dumbfounded in a belated response to Salinye's announcement, wavering slightly as he tilts against a nearby wall to prevent himself from fainting. The overgrown lizards eyes widen and go starry as Disney's "When You Wish Upon a Star" faintly cues up in the background, and his tail jerks back and forth in excitement as a smile slowly makes its way across his previously gloomy visage. The shocked reptilian schemer stands this way for nearly ten minutes, his tail slowly picking up momentum in the process, until a concerned-looking Finnius carefully wanders up to him and quietly mutters:

"Hey, uhhh, Wyv... are you alright? Just want to make sure that your tail doesn't catch on fire, since it seems to be wagging pretty fast at the moment..."

Wyverns tail immediatly stops swinging back and forth as Finnius says this, and the overgrown lizard turns his head to the blue man and hisses:

"Ah, ehehehe... T-thanks Finnius, I'm f-f-fine. G-gotta be off now, see ya later."

Finnius eyes Wyvern curiously as the overgrown lizard calmly strides out of the hall, scratching his head as he notices the concealed twitchs of excitement present in each of the lizards steps. Hearing a roaring abundance of almost dragonic cheering just as Wyvern departs from his line of sight, Finnius rolls his eyes and calls after the lizard:

"Let me guess... the results of the bachelor auction finally registered with you, huh?"

;-)

*tacklehugs Peredhil*

You lovely wonderful sweetheart of a man!

i haven't posted on the thread because i hit the end of it speechless with laughter and delighted with how absolutely PERFECT that was!

*grins and giggles delightedly*