The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

BACHELOR AUCTION RESULTS!!!

Salinye

Salinye's muse looks up to watch the terrified yet tasty gryphon fly away. Sidling up to the mage she whispered (As much as bikini clad ogress's can) "SAL! Use yer majik to giv me wings! I need fly powah."

Salinye followed her muse's gaze to the sky and laughed softly to herself. "Not just yet, but perhaps soon." The ogress stamped her foot before setting off to hunt down any ground level dating slackers.

~Salinye :fairy:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salinye laughed delighted at Gryphon's defense before whispering up to him, "We'll just let my muse think of you as the "slacker that got away" no point in ruining her fun now, eh? Besides, she has a short attention span, I'm sure she's already moved on."

Meanwhile, heard in the distance....

"CUM OUT PURDY RANGER! I NO YU ARE HEER SUM WHERE!"

PS. Completing your date doesn't necessarily make one "innocent". *grins* I'm sure we could all get plenty of dirt from Mynx.

~Salinye :fairy:

Edited by Salinye

Ayshela - I'm not actually done with Salinye's yet, though I'm working hard at it! Once that project is done, I'll loop back to finish Katzaniel's date as best as I can. (Sorry Katz, but I sort of know where I'm going with Salinye's date, and I'll need to brainstorm for yours. Besides, you don't have an ogre muse looking for me. ;) )

For the time-challenged, could we see a list here at the bottom of who still owes dates?

Well, this is not official... but it seems something like this... (please, correct me if I'm wrong :))

Ozy (Purple Shadows)

Death of Rats(Katz)

Vlad (Jade)

Falcon2k1 (Izabella)

Dean the Adequate (Izabella)

Regel (Signe)

Aural (Alaeha)

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

*finally comes traipsing back in...and promptly falls over*

ACK!!!! I knew I was forgetting something!!! *starts bashing her head into a wall*

((Aural is my character...))

I'm very, very, very sorry, Alaeha...

*grovels*

Salinye, what is the absolute final deadline for this? (*kills her memory like a sieve AND impending finals*) I will get this done even if it kills me.

The absolute, iron-clad, inarguable and unassailable deadline for this is December 15. Those of you with outstanding dates will be getting a reminder PM with that information and a link back here, probably tomorrow if i haven't heard any disagreement from my co-leaders. :)

with apologies for the lateness, PMs have been sent and i'm stumbling back to the couch.. i'm sorry, people, i've been horribly ill the last few weeks and a trip to ER got me my second round of antibiotics and inhalers and cough syrup and stuff and i'm almost to where i can think about beginning to feel almost human again.. i'll get caught up, i promise!

Gentlemen - i will be logged on late the night of the 15th to link in any late posters, but this is a gentle (cough cough) reminder that it is now the night of the 12th, you have until midnight the fifteenth Pacific Time to get your dates completed and posted.

Thank you.