The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf IX (OOC)

Tanuchan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My character will be Serena. Super ub0r geek in highschool. After graduation, she came into her own becomming quite successful and beautiful, however, not being able to escape the demons of her past, she still feels like the rejected nerd on the inside. *grins* So, she got drunk for the reunion type occassion. lol

Every reunion has to have one!

~Salinye :fairy:

*Ahem*

*looks around quite fidgety*

As MTYFoolish has been absent for a while, Salinye asked me if it would be possible to keep the game going so we wouldn't lose moment...

So, I'm temporarily assuming a partial modding of the game and posting the NPC kill. I have no idea of the special roles, and so Amanda will still be part of the game, and can be accused if you want to do so.

If I need to actually post the lynching, I'll be back to you. But hopefully by then MTYFoolish will be able to reassume the modding. :)

And...

*hugs dragonqueen* Don't worry :) We hope you can be back for next game!

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

With that suggestions Wile E. Jumps up and down :P

He then gives Lord Washima the number to Acme Goods and Delivery Service so that Lord Washima can attempt what Wile E. does to get his meal.

Eyremon, I really love your RP of Wile E. :lol:

We should let you live just to keep the humorous side... :P

;)

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

Modding post:

I won't be online for some hours, so I'm extending day phase for a couple of hours... if MTYF can't post, I'll be ending day phase in about 4 hours from this time stamp (~9 pm EST). Put in your votes! ;)

Please, be ready to PM me with your roles (consider that if you haven't received any PM from MTYF, then you're a "villager") as soon as the lynching is up...

~Tanny

*hugs*

Don't worry so much, Xanthus :) You'll do nicely.

And the mod is also responsible to put the story together based on your RP, so we'll find a way to work with (almost) anything that you do in your posts. :flower:

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

Clarifying the Baner's Role:

* baning the wolves' chosen victim results in no kill (or NPC kill)

* baning a wolf results in no kill (or NPC kill) (even when there are two wolves; consider that one of the wolves had to help its packmate)

* baning any other player results in the normal wolves' kill

Any questions, please PM me :)

~Tanny

yeah, i was really confused too because i'd thought that the masquerade ball was one proposal and the reunion, ten years later, was a totally different one..

so it's been a bit confusing as they seem to have merged, trying to figure what the actual setting IS.. but.. *shrug* whatever works, eh?

EDIT: given the apparent discrepancy in setting, Shana has been somewhat restrained.. it's not like she's been the "stereotypical bubble headed bleach blonde" you know.. she could quite easily fit in the ten-years-later scenario. No worries there. =)

Hmm... well, the setting *is* a party... I guess whoever mods this to the end will have to come by an explanation why we have all those different characters, from different timeframes (and plus a cartoon character...) all together in a closed house... :P Meanwhile, just keep on the good RP :D

*walks away trying to figure out said explanation*

Some important notes

* don't forget to state your vote clearly in a last OOC line

* ties will be dealt with using either short extensions or dice

* please, DON'T state your role OOC (that is, no OOC defense saying you're Seer/Baner); use RP !

* check the baning rules some posts above

* night phases are about 24 hours, unless I get all the PMs earlier

* during night phases, no accusation/idle speculation

* for any extensive OOC comment, please use this thread

* PM me in case you have doubts or problems (like having to be absent)

Edited by Tanuchan

*peers through blinding headache*

someone turn down the sun, will you?

day phase.. ending? saywha?? umm.. okay.. will go post vote.

Xanthus - noted your OOC and edited my post accordingly. *nods*

For those who have been killed/lynched:

If your character has been actually killed in the story, you can keep RPing as ghosts and interacting with other ghosts.

If you haven't been killed (as for example Javier/Xanthus), you can keep RPing but without leaving your "current premises" unless you PM me with your plans ;)

In any case (ghost or locked away), "dead" players cannot influence the active players in any way, either IC or OOC. In other words, no giving opinion, no speculating, no whispering, no suggestions... no voting, of course :P. See a nice example of this (and good RP) in Elwen's posts (Hisoka).

Any doubts, PM me :)

Edited by Tanuchan