Werewolf IX (OOC)

Tanuchan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for Ayshela! :D

We promise we'll be nice to you... unless you're the wolf, of course :P

MTYFoolish gives the last word, of course... but I think you could create a character based on any of the past werewolves :) If you need any help with the rules and stuff like that, talk to any of us... we'll be glad to help you!

~Tanny

I'll play. :0)

I don't know which character I'll dream up yet, as I don't think you've declared a definitive theme, have you?

I know how to play this IRL, we call it mafia, but I need to brush up on your rules thread. :0)

~Salinye :fairy:

well if a new comer wans to create thier own entirely knew character thats ok, but if you want to use someone else's past character thats ok too, just make sure you have thier permission. Its definitely the masked ball at this point but we still wait in case anyne else shows up

I would probably want to create my own character, unless you wish for me to sit this one out since I am a newcomer. I was in Ozy's original game (I was the wolf mwahahha) but you can let me know. :0)

~Salinye :fairy:

Day phase has traditionally been running at 48 hours, and night phase at 24. It's recommended that everyone be able to be on at least once in 48 hours to play effectively.

The theme M'TUF picked is a sort of NON-theme...a reunion or masquerade. Newcomers should pick a character that would have fit in any of the previous themes done here on the Pen. (Tanny has provided links above)

Read up on the main rules. They are stickied in this (Conservatory) forum. M'TUF will decide what details he wants to add.

The basic game - 2 wolves, 1 seer - will work with as few as 7 players. An expanded version, with extra wolves, etc. can be played once there are at least 17. The 'Baneer is a variation, and is used at the discretion of the Moderator, with any number of players.

As noted above, newcomers can use existing characters with permissions from their creators. I'll throw in my previous characters...Jamia, the synical beatnick teen (50s sci-fi), Bina, the German exchange student (high school), Gertrude "Trudy" Young McAllister, the widow (Oregon Trail), and Jamz, the troublemaker (Asylum). Feel free to use any of these if you don't wanna make up your own. B)

Eyremon, I'm for either Wile E. Coytoe or Edwyin Cooper, in this order :) They were your best ones, in my opinion!

Salinye, welcome to Werewof! :D If you have any doubts talk to any of us!

Xanthus, welcome also! And as Jamz said, you must be able to post at least once every 48 hours. If your problem concentrates in just one or two days, as it seems to be the case, you can contact the mod with instructions on your vote/choice (if you have a special role). I'd suggest talking to MTYFoolish to check what he thinks in your case! And any doubts, we're all here to help you ;)

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

*hugs the kicking and screaming Gway, giggling*

Thirteen players, and I think we still have some time with sign up open... That's gonna be fun :D

As MTYF and Jamz said, if anyone wants to pick my characters from previous games, I'll leave available:

* WW I: the barmaid (just find another name for her, please)

* WW II: Shimizu Akane (head concubine to Lord Washima)

* WW VI: Arielle (High School "bookworm")

* WW VII: Peepi (giant friendly Hamster from Invader Zim)

Edited by Tanuchan

We'll I do will let some of my characters for anyone's disposal.

WWI: The overtly emotionnal innowner. Pick another name thought.

WWIV: Greta Von Richter, the bichty German Scientist (have fun with the accent)

WWV: Charlotte Gainsbourg, the Cajun orphan who hoped for a new opportunity in the Oregon Trail

WWVI: Tiffany Wood, the dodo-brained and superficial cheerleader (mental health hazard)

WWVII: Optimus Prime from the Transformers.

WWVI: Tiffany Wood, the dodo-brained and superficial cheerleader (mental health hazard)

lol :lol:

But she was really, really fun :)

Some clues on my characters also...

* WW I: the barmaid was the inn owner's employee and friend; she was also the wolf ;)

* WW II: Akane was Lord Washima's head concubine and mother of his only son; I believe Vahktang is re-playing Lord Washima in this game

* WW VI: Arielle was Walter's best friend, and he was in love with her; I believe also Merelas is re-playing Walter. Arielle also became Jaquie's friend (and Katzaniel will be playing Jaquie again, I think). Oh, and she was the Seer (as Gnarlitch will never forget :P)

* WW VII: Peepi... well, how do you expect a hamster to behave?!? :P

Well now we have a good 13 people in this game, seems like the perfect number for a werewlf game, of course more is always welcome. Here's the list:

Lady Celes Crusader

Tanuchan

Vahktang

dragonqueen

DeanTheAdequate

Katzaniel

Eyremon

Merelas

Degenero Angelus

Ayshela

Salinye

_Xanthus_

Gwaihir

So i'll be creating the new post soon, maybe one more day for stragglers, so everyone needs to reach a decision with thier characters. Anyone having problems feel free to PM me and I'll help to the best of my ability. Otherwise, Happy Hunting :D