The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf IX (OOC)

Tanuchan

Sorry for not having voted that round. Had all the teenage girls from church stay the night at my house for a big slumber party yesterday. No one went to sleep before 5am, so I"m off to take a nap while my kids are sleeping, then I'll catch up on the boards!

*hugs*

~Salinye :fairy:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead already, eh?

Oh well, not so bad... I'm spending enough time working on my t5p script lately to not especially want to have to take the time to keep up with the game anyway. Was looking forward to fleshing out that character and addings some dimention though...

Tying votes to another's

If any player ties his/her votes to anyone else's, I'd like to ask you to confirm the status of that tied vote every round (=day phase). If you know you'll be absent from the boards, please PM me and I'll see to it.

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

Eek... no, *my* brain fragged... :huh:

"Afternoon" meaning *my* afternoon... lol ... (drat timezones! :blink:) If it gives you a better reference, I should be posting the end of day phase probably around 5 pm EST.

Sorry for the mess... :P

Edited by Tanuchan

*giggles*

timezones can really cross us up in figuring when things happen, eh?

FWIW, 5pm eastern is 2pm pacific, so afternoon still works. :)

and also FWIW - no worries, it happens when it happens, i was just trying to figure if there was anything i needed to post before the next cycle because i'm out for the rest of the evening with the kids.

Hey, I saw that I was accussed and I do have a rebuttle, it's 10pm and this is the first I've gotten to sit down and I'm exhausted. If I don't get to it tonight, I'll get to it in the morning. Sorry for the delay...one of those days...

~Salinye :fairy:

Tanny asked me to tell you all that since the Pen went down just as she was finishing her post, and she can't post for the next 6 hours anyway, there will be an extension. This means you are allowed to roleplay, accuse, change votes, whatever... day phase continues for the next 6 hours!

**Walks in head bowed in shame**

I am SOOO sorry for disappearing. I have totaly failed in my duties as a mod. I'm glad to see Tanny stepped up and took over for me, which i am very thankful for. I was completely expecting to have tons of messages yelling at me for dissappearing, but they were all very kind and understanding to a situation most of you guessed. As Tanny guessed herself, I was "swallowed up by reallife." The easiest way to describe it would be family troubles, real bad family troubles. I normally would have at least asked someone to take over for me, but my computer was actualy destroyed in some of the family troubles, like i said real bad. nothing to worry about anymore though, everything has been resolved, no need to contact any anuthorities or social services. everythings fine. Im sorry about all the confusion with roles as well, Id only assigned the wolves roles when I lost my computer, so that explains your problems with finding roles.

I come before you to beg apology, this all came at the worst time. It'll probably be a while before i sign up for another game. i need to spend more time with my family. i know already that you all will be understanding and i thank you for that. So until next time....Adieu.

*huge warm hugs*

I'm sorry for the trouble you had, and I do hope things work out well for you. Come back when you can, we'll be waiting for you.

Of course, maybe wolves decide that you're a perfect snack... :rolleyes: ... nothing personal :P .... (j/k)

Be well. :)