Tanuchan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Vahktang is re-playing Lord Washima in this game

I am indeed.

He died so soon.

He is...puzzled by all the activity around here.

Strange that this is the afterlife (or is it).

He is certain he is being judged, and will act in the most exacting manner.

What a fun guy!

:)

* WW VII: Peepi... well, how do you expect a hamster to behave?!? :P

*lol* Your Peepi was so cute. Well, Tiff is a fun character indeed but it's hard to pull off these incredible dumb quotes.

Ayshela: It's a perfect character. ;)

Vahktang: I wonder why Lord Washima died so quickly. :rolleyes:

Jaqui... erm, I don't think she even had a last name...

I'll play her about 10 years later, with events as they really happened, so although she ended up making friends with Arianne and that helped her to be a little more trusting and friendly, she now gives second chances at any rate, she still is a somewhat bitter person toward people who don't fit her criteria. Oh, and for people who missed the first one: Jaqui is blind, and much of her criteria is based on people treating her as helpless. She hates that.

So: Jaqui, blind and somewhat bitter young adult. At your service.

MTYF: Why talking a bit with Tanny about how we could adapt such an ecclectic cast of characters, I've got an idea.

Make this one in a "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" setting. That way, those who'll want to pull out their animated character wont have to worry to make it sense and nobody will have to justify such an ecclectic cast.

MTYF: Why talking a bit with Tanny about how we could adapt such an ecclectic cast of characters, I've got an idea.

Make this one in a "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" setting. That way, those who'll want to pull out their animated character wont have to worry to make it sense and nobody will have to justify such an ecclectic cast.

Hmmmm, ive seen the movie, im just not sure how you're applying it to werewolf games.

MTYF, I think Celes is thinking just as a general setting, allowing to merge animated and human characters. Though we don't know for sure if Dragonqueen and Eyremon will play Pepe le Pew and Wile E. Coyote.

Another suggestion, if you want to consider it, would be having the animated characters have the appearance of normal animals to the eyes of the humans (then, they wouldn't understando their talk - it could be fun to RP that situation). This one may leave more flexibility for you to work the setting and the background story, now that I'm thinking about it. :)

Anyway, whatever you think will be great!

When are we starting? :wolf:

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

Yup, Tanny is right. I suggested that it'll be put in the "Who framed Roger Rabbit" universe so it'll justify the presence of Pepe and Wile E Coyote. So you can have a masqurade ball in this universe where characters of all acabits are used to coexist side by side.

Hey, to me animals can talk.

Spirits can talk.

You need a Bonze to get rid of them, though.

And I like the ten years after blind person.

Good concept.

But any younger character not an actual child (under 12) will be thought of (and reacted upon) as an adult.

Lord Washima is still certain that he is dead and being judged, though.

Unless I hear different from the mod.

Or the game goes total Roger Rabbit rediculous.

Then I'll speak japanese while everyone will still understand me.

(If they can read subtitles, of course :))

But I think this doesn't mean that the character can't *believe* he's dead... :P

Lord Washima may have suffered grievous wounds and been given as dead, but miraculously recovered. And the shock of finding himself alive could have made him just go on thinking he's in afterlife... what do you think, Vahk?

But I think this doesn't mean that the character can't *believe* he's dead... :P

Lord Washima may have suffered grievous wounds and been given as dead, but miraculously recovered. And the shock of finding himself alive could have made him just go on thinking he's in afterlife... what do you think, Vahk?

You got it one.

But, then again, you know me so well.

:)