The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday Tasslehoff - AngelXIIX!!!

Zariah

Zariah struggles her way to the ballroom and plops down on a bench, covered in tiny clinging butterflies. Once settled, she begins to take each one off and place them around the room on the walls for decoration. She knew it was a risk to disturb the butterfly gardens, this arly in the morning, but she needed the butterflies for decoration.

Once she was free of them, she took a small wrapped present from her pocket and set it on the table. She rushed to her room and came back with a banner that she hung in the middle of the room. On each side it read, "Happy Happy Birthday Tasslehoff - AngelXIIX!!!!"

With this settled, Zariah left and headed back to her room to catch some shut eye.

Annael looked around and noticed that many, many MANY of her butterflies were missing. Narrowing her eyes, she set off on a hunt to find them.

"Who would dare steal my butterflies? Everyone should know by now that they are vicious vicious creatures!!! They must be daft to take my butterflies!" Storming into the keep, Annael mumbled and mumbled as she went from room to room, checking for her butterflies.

After an extensive search, Annael opened the door to the ballroom. Seeing her butterflies decorating the room, and reading the banner, she began to laugh.

"Fine, you guys hang out on the walls until tomorrow, have fun being decoration!!! And wish Tas a happy happy birthday for me!!" Taking her hand out from behind her back, Annael held one perfect, shinning black feather. Walking over to the table, Annael placed it next to the box that Zariah had left as a birthday present. Turning to look at the walls again, Annael gave a little wave of her hand and smiled as each butterfly began to twinkle differe colours. "There we go, that adds a little more umph! Zariah had a good idea to use you guys, but she's lucky that you didn't decide to nibble on her hair and clothes on the way here. Hehe..." Laughing to herself, Annael left to take up her normal spot in her tree out in the Courtyard.

• 6 months later...