The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Don't give away the answer!

Salinye

nnooooooooo..

and usually, the things i miss *are* rather simple.. :-\ trying to determine which one from the wealth of possibilities takes narrowing. *shrug*

never claimed to be intelligent.

O_o

I'm not sure if that means I'm smart or dumb, but after looking at it three different times, today, I finally got it. :)

I shan't give up the answer, though! ... unless you want it. Then, you can PM me. ;) I'll also give clues, so even if you don't want it given away for you, I can try to hint you in the right direction.

Yours,

~Yui

It seems so much easier than it did the first time I was shown this, long ago. Maybe I'm more pattern oriented than before. Even though most might claim that there's no pattern involved, there can be. And somehow it seems fairly obvious now.

More confused than before? Sorry.

*shrug*

no biggie.. i had a bunch of stuff going on here when i was trying to figure it out and haven't had time to go back to it.

besides.. i maintain that i never once claimed to be intelligent. :D

• 6 months later...

It's interesting, but really just another logic puzzle. I cant say I buy into that 'more intelligent people take longer to get it' though. That sounds like something that an intelligent person would say to make themselves feel better about being unable to think laterally enough to get the answer.

number games? I think if you totally ignore the fact there are numbers then it's easier...

...got it first try...

revery

the dreamlost

"to think outside the box, you must first be able to think inside the box..."

the dream continues...

Edited by reverie