The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

I'm not dead!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have return from a much too long break from the Pen. Our friend Mental Tempest brought the board (which I had sadly forgoten about) back to my attention and after a bit I quickly dusted off the old account and sign back in. Hopefully this place is the same friendly Pen I've come to love so very much before.

And also, I plan on...I guess you can say 'renewing' Vincent, considering his story was rather craply put togther, I plan on making him much more solid and intresting.

Annael brushes a butterfly out of her eyes as she peeps out of the branches of a very old oak hidden off in the forest. She motions to the throng of butterflies as she leaps down to the ground and starts to make her way back to the keep.

Seems like a few of us are finding our way back home. :P

Ayshela flies through and POUNCES Vincent, huggling him thoroughly. She then sees Rune, pouncing and huggling HER before setting her on her feet. Braving the butterflies, she flies up to Annael and huggles her, then vanishes, leaving "Welcome Back!" lingering in the air behind her.