The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf VII: World War Toon!

OK, So far I got...

Elwen- Tsukishiro Yukito (Card Captor Sakura)

Eirishluck- Chichiri (Fushigi Yugi)

Vahktang- Johnny Quest (Johnny Quest)

Deg- GIR! (Invader Zim)

Tanuchan- PeePi the Hamster, soon to be Ultra PiPi (Invader Zim)

MeThinksUFoolish- Marvin The Martian(Warner Bros.)

Nave: Spider Man (Spider Man)

Lady Celes Crusader- Optimus Prime (Transformers)

dragonqueen- Pepe le Pew (Warner Bros.)

Gnarlich- Dave Boswell (Knights of the Dinner Table)

Eyremon- Wile E. Cyote (Warner Bros.)

Ozzy- Miroku (Inu-Yasha) or Strong Bad (HomeStar Runner)

It finally happened. The toons decided to hold a contest to see which toon reigns supreme. And so the Anamalympics arena was rented out and lines were drawn.

The entire acme catalogue was opened up, bets are dawn, and soon the spectacle begins...

Lord Illpalazzo- And from here we can see the toons lineing up representing thier studios... And the Pioneer crew is about to light the torch... Oh wait, Lupin the 3rd just stole it... But Elmer Fudd has a match...

Daffy Duck- Which Bugs Bunny has replaced with a stick of dyna-mite. And stho the Toon Olympics have begun!

(Just some RP for now folks. I'll dole out assignments after work. Then we'll start a day phase. Through your RP I'll determine who you have all finallized on. Cheers!)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: This is WW 7, Dean :P

IC

"TACOS!!!! TACOS? I wanna get me a taco." GIR runs over to the concession stand.

"GIVE ME TACOS!" he says, as hyperactive as GIR gets.

"I'm sorry little doggy, we don't have tacos here."

"MAKE ME A TACO!"

"We don't have tacos!"

"No taco? Awwww..." GIR frowns at the concessionist who doesn't have tacos for sale.

"No tac... COW!" GIR runs off in the direction of a nearby farmyard.

Johnny looks over the stadium, at all the other characters.

He had never been here before, but he had heard of the place.

His show was different from all these other characters, but one thing his dad and Race had taught him was to be adaptive.

And to be the best.

He just wished Hadji had been allowed on the field, but he knew they were all up in the stands, cheering him on.

More later,

Vahktang

OOC Dean, the spelling is Peepi... and he is already the giant one... :P

And... didn't Katz say in sign up that she wasn't playing?

IC

Peepi looks around with his big eyes, and follows GIR as he leaves to the farm.

Food?

There's a crashing sound and a giant-hamster-sized hole now occupies the place of one of the Animalympics arena's double doors.

Edited by Tanuchan

Marvin the Martian walks into the room

"Hmmmm, a number of the contestants appear to have not arrived yet. perhaps it would be best if i got ready to meet them. Mwah ha ha ha"

and he begins to set up one o the most fiendish booby traps ever devised

OOC: Dean where'd you get the Lina Inverse character from? i never said anything about that, i dont know who it is even

A red truck complete with it's trailer enters the gigantic room. After the truck park it's trailer in a quiet emplacement, it detached it self and...

*Transformation sound*

The truck transform into a giant robot, who looks around those who are already there.

- Hum... no signs of Decepticons here, I believe unless...

Optimus Prime enters in his trailer where all kind of device are found, he's using one scanning Marvin the Martian and he nods.

- Hum... He might be an unorthodox being but he's no Decpticon.

The robot walks out of his trailer and notices that everyone had notice his presence and are curious about him.

- Good day everyone. I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. My duties are protecting other Autobots and innocents species from the slavery brought upon all only by evil Decepticons. I am as eager as you all to start this tournament fair and square. Good luck all.

(OOC: I wish I had an electronic file format for that cool transformer's transformation sounds.)

Yeh. But DEWD! He's no where near as kewl as my Hackmaster +12! They actually made me a real one for the tourney! And I even made an "El Ravager" costume! Isn't it kewl? *you look at his costume and it looks strikingly like a basball cathers protective set up, combined with football shoulder pads and a bed sheet for a cape. Also, his "sword" appears to actually be a broom handle that has been painted silver.... ;)

(OOC: OK, OK, OK, OK... Let's go down the list then...

This is WW 7, Dean

No worries. An act of Mod will be coming soon...

OOC Dean, the spelling is Peepi... and he is already the giant one...

And... didn't Katz say in sign up that she wasn't playing?

Yeah... Katz, gone. I recall the side of his little food dish sayiong PiPi... But I could be mistaken...

OOC: Dean where'd you get the Lina Inverse character from? i never said anything about that, i dont know who it is even

Well, someone called it... an... an... GAH! IT WAS THE D.T'S!!! j/k

Are Acme Ski's Allowed?

:rolleyes: If I may...

The entire acme catalogue was opened up

OK then... Now it's time to game...

Edited by DeanTheAdequate

Daffy Duck- OK, And now for the firtht event... The javalyn throw. Firtht up ith Thquiddly Diddly.

*Crickets Chirp.*

Illpallazo- Squidly Diddly? To the starter mark, please. Or be consumed by Across. We had a deal.

*More Crickets*

Daffy- Go to ace reporter, Droopy Dog.

Droopy Dog- OK. I'm at the lockers and... Good gracious...

*Squiddly Diddly is nothing more than eraser rubbings on the floor... The audience gasps...*

(OOC: It's day Phase!. PMs are being sent. No PM? You are a villager. Ojh, and no outside PM communications between players, please.)

A stoic, purple-robed young Japanese man makes his through the parking lot. He gazes into car windows seriously but curiously as he walks toward the stadium, staff clutched firmly in hand.

Kagome's world is indeed a strange one...these must be the 'automobiles' she had told us about.

Suddenly, a large red tractor-trailer truck drives straight through the stadium enterance. Looking over in alarm at the crash, Miroku immediately begins a dash to the rubble. "Carts or cars, I know neither are supposed to be driven into buildings! I hope everyone's alright!", he says aloud to the camera.

Swinging down with the aid of his webbing, from where he was perched, watching the events, the figure known as Spider-Man follows the man in the purple robe to the scene of the accident.

Once there he begins using his super strength to move rubble out of the way, lifting huge rocks with only a little strain.

"Spider-strength don't fail me now!"

Optimus Prime is shocked as he heard what happened to Squiddly Diddly.

- Being erased... even the most evil Decepticons would have hesitate doing it... Although Megatron won't hesitate using any vile method to achieve his evil deeds.

Johnny Quest looks up at the Transformer and decides to have his attention.

- Sorry to interrupt you in your thoughts but it seems that you're the only one of your type around so perhaps you shall look elsewhere for your investigation.

The Autobot nods

- I agree with you, sir. I guess that we have too look around and take in consideration that those who've done it might still be around. It is an unpleasant option but they must be all considered.

Peepi, after eating his fill of some farmer's grain stock while watching GIR playing with cows, and stopping by a lake to quench his thirst, comes sleeply back to the Arena. He watches as little figures examine what seems another big hole in place of double doors.

Play?

Both Miroku and Spider-man look up at him with some alarm, but Peepi just stoops to took better at what they are doing. Curious, he uses its front paws to move away some of the rubbish, almost toppling Miroku in the process. Then, with a somewhat puzzled expression, sits down looking at both of them.

Play?

OOC Ozy, I'm supposing you're Miroku... :P If you're not, I'll edit this later.

Edited by Tanuchan

Miroku raced back and forth across the rubble, calling out to anyone who might be underneath it and levering away any precariously balanced pieces that looked like a threat.

As Spider-Man landed beside him, Miroku pushed and strained against a ten-foot long slab of doorframe (broken by Peepi's exit then knocked loose by Optimus' entrance) that had become balanced across the hole on only its barest tips.

He watched in growing fascination as this masked stranger lifted and hurled away metal and concrete debris that weighed easily hundreds of pounds; over and over again.

"Thank you for the asistance", Miroku grunted. "Would you mind...?" Miroku indicated his own burden with his head.

"Hang tight!" was all Spider-Man said before leaping directly to Miroku's side, clutching the slab, and hurling it safely away into an empty stretch of parking lot.

Then Ultra Peepi returned.

"What on Earth?", both heroes cried in unison.

*watches the mounting confusion and chaos in the arena*

*with his smile firmly in place walks to locker rooms to investigate the scene of the crime*

"So let's look at who has been in the locker room recently... With all these cameras around something suspicious surely has been caught on tape, No Da!!!"

Pepe le Pew notices the rubble, and races over. Darting around he peers under pieces of rubble, looking to see if perhaps there is a female skunk under there. Having no luck, and digging having become rather hazardous on account of giant hamsters, Pepe drags himself off to mope. As he is dragging his feet and sighing heavily to himself, he spots the scene of the crime. Forgetting his woes, he gasps and shrinks away.

Putting a hand to his brow, Pepe swoons against the wall and says "Oh, not even love ees safe from such a creature as would do thees! Who ees the murderer? Vee must catch him, quickly!"

Leaning on the wall, waxing eloquent on the necessity of catching the killer, Pepe even forgets he is without a lover. However, he is too caught up in his passionate words to be of much use to anyone...

OOC: Excuse my attempts at a French accent, please. I keep getting it confused with Transylvanian...

Forgetting for a moment Miroku and Spider-Man, who are still looking at him quite astonished, Peepi follows the darting skunk with his eyes, almost absurdly cocking his head in evident confusion. He blinks, dizzy at Pepé le Pew fast digging, but decides to follow him.

Friend?

As Pepé shrinks away from the scene of the crime and starts talking to himself, Peepi stands behind him with an amused look in his big eyes.

Funny voice... friend?

He stoops, sitting and gently nudging the skunk with a giant front paw.

Wanna play?

Edited by Tanuchan

"WEEEHHEEEEEE! COW! I wanna sammich!" GIR proceeds to jump off of the back of the cow he was dancing on and RUN back to the concessions stand.

"Yes, doggy boy?"

"You got any..."

"Any what?"

"SAMMICHES?!?"

The concession working, startled by the sudden sounds, jumps and falls over, knocking into racks of candy. GIR sees the candy fall and his eyes, if he had eyes they would have, glazed over. He hurriedly picked up the candy and dropped it into a store compartment in his head, running off towards the field before the concession worker could get the candy back.

Optimus looks at the rubble and looks at everyone

- Allow me to check and carefully place this rubble. Perhaps we'll might find some clues of anykind.

Due to his gigantic size and sheer strenght, the job was quickly done. However, as he exams all the piece of to rubble he finds no additionnal clues.

- Well, the mystery is still upon us.

(OOC: Dragonqueen, you're forgiven. I like your interpretation of the French accent. ;) )

Dave spots Spiderman and runs up to him, dancing with excitement...

Dave Uh...dewd. Cold I like get you to sign my comics? *pulls a huge stack of comics out of his backpack of immense storage capacity and then just stands there waiting, completely oblivious to the destruction that has happened, until...* :blink: Whoa! That is one huge hamster! *snaps a picture* I wonder how many EP's it's worth? B)

OOC: accuse the huge hamster...for now : :rolleyes:

Peepi turns back when the flash of the camera goes off, and looks down at the babbling figure waving a sword at him.

Huh?

Dave steps ahead carefully, sword ready to slash at any sign of attack... when Peepi lowers his head to look at him with his big, innocent, cute eyes. Dave gulps down, and before he can make himself attack, Peepi's front paws grab him gently.

Spiderman looks ready to save Dave when the giant hamster starts nibbling very gently at Dave, licking and slobbering all over him in a clear show of affection.

Like you! You funny! Play with me?

Edited by Tanuchan

Pepe is interupted in his speech when a giant hamster nudges him. Whirling around, Pepe stares at Peepi with a shocked expression.

"In the name of love, how did zees hamster get so veery beeg? What is the world coming to?! Can a skunk not even take a walk in peace weethout being molested by giant rodents? Ah-ha, perhaps it ees returning to zee zcene of zee crime! Well? Which ees it hamster?"

In a less than a minute Pepe changes gear from shock and outrage to suspicion. When he has finished speaking he is leaning foward, hands on hips and glaring at Peepi accusingly. When the hamster loses interest in him, though, he relaxes and continues walking with a haughty "Hmph! What kind of place allows giant hamsters to disrupt zee pursuit of love?" Pepe folds his arms and sticks up his nose.

OOC: More later, I have to go right now. Sorry...

Edited by dragonqueen