The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf VII: World War Toon!

Optimus breaks nearby Pepe le Pew and transform back into a robot.

*Transformation sound*

He kneels near Pepe and worries about his health

- Are you all right?

Pepe weekly nudges over the robot.

- Pleaze! Let me be az love had forzaken me.

Optimus is perplex by Pepe's answer.

- Hum... at least you shouldn't lie in the middle of the Coliseum. Perhaps there's a more safer place in here.

- Az long zere is zis giant hamzter, zere iz no zafe place for Pepe.

(OOC: Love butchering my own French accent. :P )

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The starting gun sounded and Dave booted Bessie in the ribs to get her going. However, before she had taken more than a couple of steps, Pepe had already crossed the finish line in the airand Chichiri has already teleported there as well. All of the others also quickly outdistance Dave and Bessie, and, by the time they finally cross the finish line, Yukito has just lapped them for the third time, still running for the simple joy of it. Sadly, Bessie collapses from heat stroke about five minutes later and has to be rushed off to the "emergency room."

Later, at a barbeque that afternoon...

Dave Hey! These beef ribs taste awfully good! Sure is too bad that Bessie couldn't be here for this; she just loves fresh roasted corn on the cob!

:huh::P:pinch:

Strong Bad- OK The Cheat. We may be staling that Wile-E guy's thunder... But this gag ALWAYS works.

The Cheat- Meh!

Strong Bad- Aw c'mon. The "replace the batons with dynamite is classic" Oh.. and give us one too. Time the fuse for Strong Sad's turn.

The Cheat- Shemmenah him humma...

Daffy- OK then. Tean FY seems to be off to a flying start! Wait... As is appropriate, small crossover battles staged by fan phicthtion writerths are taking place between team FY and team Inyu Yasha.

Ilpallazo- Let's cut to Lynn Minmei on the field for a report.

Minmei- A microphone! Time to SING! Stagefright, aplashing... The momen...

*SNIKT!*

Wolverine- Aw no, not on the ol' Canucklehead's watch...

Illpalazzo- Oh well. Look at the field! Team Homestar had passed it to Coach Z... Now Strong Sad and... Oh, no wait. Strong Sad has exploded.

Daffy- Yes. But totally worth it.

Ilpallazo- True. Oh! And Team FY and Inyu-Yasha have broken it up! The baton is going to the last runner... Chichiri!

Chichiri- Time for a trick!

*Chichiri grabs the baton and disappears into his paddy farmer hat... but is not seen again...*

Illpalazzo- Well, Chichiri tried to do a bit of teleportation... But he hasn't come out of it yet... But look who's coming from behind!

Daffy- It's Lupin the IIIrd! He's taken all the batons and has crossed the finish line! Team Lupin wins!

Illpalazzo- But what happened to Chichiri? Let's go to Secret Squirrel.

Secret Squirrel- Well, there is more than one problem down here on the field. A large eraser has turned up under the hat! And now it's tarnished with ink. This is a bad day, for he had in his locker "THE PERMANANT MARKER" A sacred toon artifact with no instructions on it's use. Legend has it it protects from eraser attacks. It's a sad day for the toons this time...

(OOC: Day Phase! Chichiri was the Baner.)

The Animated!

Elwen- Tsukishiro Yukito (Card Captor Sakura)

Tanuchan- PeePi the Hamster, soon to be Ultra PiPi (Invader Zim)

Nave: Spider Man (Spider Man)

Lady Celes Crusader- Optimus Prime (Transformers)

dragonqueen- Pepe le Pew (Warner Bros.)

Gnarlich- Dave Boswell (Knights of the Dinner Table)

Eyremon- Wile E. Cyote (Warner Bros.)

Ozzy- Miroku (Inu-Yasha)

The Static!

Deg- GIR! (Invader Zim) (Hey! That taco looks... BZZZT!)

MeThinksUFoolish- Marvin The Martian(Warner Bros.) (Never touch a mans books...)

Vahktang- Johnny Quest (Johnny Quest) (IT WAS SMUGGLERS DAMNIT... That's the Hardy Boys Dean... Oh, yeah...)

Eirishluck- Chichiri (Fushigi Yugi) (NO-DA!)

Meanwhile...

In the announcers' booth Miroku's head suddenly appears next to Daffy Duck's.

"Hey! Wath goin-!"

Miroku smiles slyly.

"Duck season."

Elmer Fudd and Lord Ilpalazzo immediately level shotguns at Daffy's head.

"Mother!"

BLAM!

Daffy's head smokes quietly. Ilpalazzo looks apologetic.

"Sorry, Daffy. Old habits, you know."

Hopping away down the bleachers, Miroku grins to himself.

The rabbit was right. That was fun.

He sighs heavily as he makes the final leap, bringing him to the arena floor.

But this isn't about how I feel, I know. It's about avenging the deaths of demon and human alike and catching their killer. But where to begin? All of this madness is enjoyable, but such chaos does not lend itself to a thorough investigation.

The young man's reverie is suddenly broken as he lays eyes on a green van parked out in the front lot.

Does the side of that car read 'Mystery...Inc.'? Maybe the owners of the vehicle can help me. I must find them!

Dave looks at Chichiri's hat, startled. Then, a light buld appears over his head. "Hey! We don't do that in our strip! Take it away!" The light buld disappears and Dave pulls an oddly shaped necklace out of his bag of immense dimensions. he puts the necklace around his neck and then smiles. Up close, the necklace's medallion shows a picture of a large eraser with a big red "X" through it. (it's an amulet vs. erasers +5) "Now, where did I put that bag of replication at? We could use more of these thingys."

The next event at the Toonlympics was the Gymastics event.

As Peepi is about to enter onto Gymnastic floor prepared with a dazzling routine.

Wile E. Coyote stops him. Wile E. is again wearing those long black robes and powdered wig again. He tells Peepi that the routine has been modified a little and he now has to use a giant "atlas sphere" (one of those balls that you roll around in)

Peepi enters the arena inside the sphere and proceeds to have a breathtaking performance. Peepi received a 9.8, 9.8, 9.7, 9.9 and 2.4 (apparently Mystery Inc. doesn't care for gymnastics)

Wile E. Coyote is baffled at the judges reactions. Obviously they admired the bold move of the Atlas Sphere.

Wile E. then calls up Acme

<Hello Acme Quality Products>

<I need 4 pair of rocket skates, an electric razor, a watermelon, a pit bull, a chainsaw, and a deluxe brand new version 2.0 autoprotobrandspankingoffthedrawingboard CHUCK ATLAS SPHERE

Wile E. Coyote rolls his Chuck Atlas Sphere out onto the floor.

He puts two sets of rocket skates on the pitbull.

He puts on a set of rocket skates and proceeds to pick up the remaining items.

The music of Richard Wagner is cued up.

Wile E. Coyote enters the Chuck Atlas Sphere. and starts up the rocket skates.

The Chuck Atlas Sphere starts moving around the arena destoying concession stands and seating. But Wile E. doesn't notice. He is busy juggling the running electric razor, watermelon and running chainsaw, while he is being chased by the pitbull who is angry over wearing skates. :blink:

The next 135 seconds are interesting. Wile E. was actually managing to do everything... until his skate snagged on the gate. He tripped causing the watermelon to land on his head, while the razor managed to shave his back. the chainsaw missed Wile E. by inches. the Pitbull clamped his jaws around the cleanly shaven rump. They were all dumped onto the arena floor when the sphere came to a halt at the foot of the judges...

.8, .3, -9.8, .2 and a perfect 10 (Scooby and Shaggy liked the watermelon)

Wile E. goes back to the locker room to clean off the watermelon and to visit nurse Granny to remove the pitbull.

The Medals are given out for this event.

Peepi won the gold

Dave managed to win Silver

and the judges didn't have anymore medals to give out.

Wile was so bad he couldn't even get third place out of three.

Wile E. dreams of yet another way he might be able to catch the crafty hamster.

<OOC Peepi>

Peepi looks down at the nice medal around his neck, fascinated by the way ist reflects the light. He changes position slowly, making the lights dance, never noticing a somewhat dazed Pepe staggering out of nurse Granny's infirmary.

"Zat giant hamzter, where is he... I must keep far from himmmmmph..."

Peepi absent-mindedly sweeps Pepe against a wall while mesmerized by the dancing lights on his medal, then smacks his own nose on the wall as he finishes one more turning.

SQUEAK! ... Oh.... my nose...

He rubs his nose, then notices Pepe's tail sticking out beside him. His face lights up as he drags Pepe out, sitting down and holding him gently.

Friend! Where were you? Missed having fun with you...

He nibbles Pepe affectionately, not noticing his feeble attempts at avoiding his slobbering friendship.

What is there for us to play now?

Still holding Pepe by the tail and completely ignoring his attempt to run away, Peepi's gaze falls over the Balance Beam.

"No no no nooooo..." wails Pepe as Peepi walks over to the beam.

Edited by Tanuchan

*Suddenly, the decor turned black and the Autobot logo flipped around while a "dramatic" music played.*

Optimus raised an eyebrow.

- I thought something was missing as well. Hum... So Chichiri knew how to block the Eraser. He was a nice chap and I would have like to know him more.

Optimus notices Wile E. Coyote's attics around Peepi.

- It seems that the Coyote considers Peepi as a giant snack. That might explains why he's after him. That also might exclude him out of my list of suspect.

Dave interrupts Optimus.

- How's so? Maybe he erased the others so we wont protect Peepi.

- Maybe. But he seems not interested into the other contestants. Also, it seems that erasing is not among his "capture attempts" methods.

Hours later...

Mystery, Inc. has the case well in hand. Freddy has split up the gang. Again. He and Daphne are nowhere to be found. Velma has run off with Johnny Bravo, again.

Scooby, Shaggy, Scooby Dumb and Scrappy have volunteered to investigate the kitchen. Again.

Vincent Van Ghoul and Miroku sit on Vincent's magic carpet watching the proceedings, looking forlorn.

Flim Flam, inexplicably, is duct taped to Excel Excel's javelin.

"AAAAAAAA! NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"EXCEL JAVELIN ATTACK...AWAYYY!!!!"

Vincent Van Ghoul at least, feels a little better.

(OOC: Another vote for Peepi. The coyote knows something, I swear it!!!!)

Peepi looks at the Balance Beam, apparently considering how to fit Pepe in his presentation. A shadow falls over him for a moment, and when he looks at its source, he sees the flying carpet with Miroku peeking down at him. Miroku murmurs to himself, "I know you're up to something..."

Something in that voice makes Peepi's ears twitch, and he keeps staring at Miroku with sad eyes.

Want friends... you not a friend. Wile is fun. You not fun. Dave plays with me. You don't. Pepe is friend, fun, and play with me. You not friend, not fun, don't play. You liked GIR? Think not.

Peepi sits down pulling Pepe to his lap and hugging him once.

Like you, Pepe. You my friend!

OOC A vote for Miroku/Ozy

Edited by Tanuchan

Spider-Man leaps down from atop the stadium where he was keeping an eye on Mary Jane.

"Whoa there!! Simmer down ummm...people? Anyway! We're not going to find this Eraser fellow by pointing fingers at each other."

Out of nowhere a ref appears and hands Spider-Man a piece of paper, and then disappears.

"Huh? Hmm. Well look at that. According to this paper, that's the only way we're going to find this eraser.

Ok let's look at this logically.

We can be sure this isn't a member of the band Eraser, and it not someone with a Pink fetish because that would be too obvious.

Who amongst us could obtain enough erasers to take everyone out?

You all can search me if you want, but you won't find a credit card in this spandex.

Who here has a seemingly unlimited credit limit at Acme?

Why it would be our mute friend, Wile E Coyote.

So that's who I think is the culprit. Plus I always liked Ralph better."

OOC Wile E/Eyremon

Finding resitance useless against Peepi, Pepe shuts his eyes and moans. "Why will you not leave me alone? I have no interest een you! Please, leave me now een peace to pity my loveless life!"

Cracking his eyes open, Pepe spots Miroku looking at Peepi. "Oh help me please, kind stranger! Eet will not let me be! All I want ees love! Oh, why me? Why me?" Giving one last dramatic sigh, Pepe puts his hand to his brow and goes limp in Peepi's arms. Craftily he thinks: Haha, surely zee hamzter will lose interezt now! Oh, cunning me! But eef only love did not zpurn me zo...

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post...*whimpers* I suck at this setting...I really do. And as for referring to Yukito as a 'rabbit'-I don't remember if I ever did or not, but I'll probably do it in the future-apparently rabbit is part of his name's meaning.))

Yukito listens to the babble around him, still wide-eyed and in shock over Chichiri's erasure.

"I'm going to have to agree with Spider-Man's logic." the young man says quietly, his usual cheerfulness dampened down. "How many erasers would it take to erase us all? Many. I'm sorry, Coyote-san, but..."

He worries his lower lip with his teeth, obviously not wanting to have to suspect anyone.

OOC: Wile E. Coyote

Spiderman lands on Optimus' shoulders.

- Listen Primo, I understand that you actually brought an interesting point of view but I suggest that you consider my option.

- I understand Spiderman but I'm actually not sure about him being one. The fact he can order anything from Acme makes him a likely suspect. But I really don't think about it. I'll go with my other suspect on my list.

(OOC: A vote against Miroku/Ozy)

Dave Uh...guys. I just gotta say one thing here. Now, I know I aint the sharpest cookie in the tool box, but I've seen a few things in my years of gaming experience. Nine times outta ten, the guilty one IS NOT the one who looks guilty, but, instead, is the one who looks the most innocent. As such, I beleive our eraser is two of four people. Peepi, who is just too cute for words. Pepe Le Pew, who seems to have nothing but love and excaping Peepi on his mind. And, our two heros, namely SpiderMan and Optimus Prime. I don't know anything for sure. I have no special powers like some of you. But I think our killer is hiding in plain sight, in the form of a giant hamster. Sorry big guy. I like you and all, but it's the best idea I can come up with. And may the gawds break my HackMaster +12 if I am wrong.... http://www.themightypen.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

Peepi looks at Dave, cocking his head while listening to his words. He looks also at the sword that is again being waved at him. And finally he looks at Pepe's limp form in his paws.

Friends... need help...

Ignoring the sword, Peepi bends over Dave and picks him by the collar with his teeth, carefull not to hurt. Under the stunned look of the other cartoons, he proceeds to the infirmary carrying an apparently unconscious Pepe in his paws and a flailing Dave in his teeth.

Nurse Granny looks at the giant hamster in wonder as he gently deposits Pepe on a bed then craddles Dave in his paws, stopping his struggling.

Pepe passed out... he wants love...

"And certainly not the love of a giant dumb hamster, " grumbles Granny as she takes Pepe's wrist between her fingers, then immediately hits Pepe's head as he opens an eye. "Shh! No one comes in here if they aren't sick!" Then, to Peepi, "Well, and that piece of squirming cartoon?"

Dave... babbling... his head is wrong...

Granny looks over Dave, now standing on the floor and glaring at Peepi, with clinical eyes.

"I can see his head is wrong. Well, Dave, I heard your suspicions... I can say I don't like you accusing some of them. And I see Peepi over there as pretty unable to use an eraser. He even likes Wile E., who just sees him as a giant snack! But I'm curious now as to why you suspect Prime..."

Peepi sits down, looking confused.

Don't like Miroku... like Dave...

Dave likes Miroku...

Like Pepe... Dave doesn't like Pepe...

After some minutes, Peepi smiles, nodding.

Don't like Prime... not good feeling inside me... Dave doesn't like Prime... good.

OOC Changing vote to Optimus Prime/Lady Celes

Edited by Tanuchan

Spider-Man drops himself down slowly on a line of webbing, head first, behind Dave.

"You caught me. The skunk and I are in cahoots.

Look son, I've been called lots of things. Hero, vigilante, fashion nightmare. Call me the villian here if you want, but just don't be one of those who asks where I am when I'm gone.

I'm nothing more then a man trying to do his bit."

Pepe lies still in the infirmary, playing dead, but when he hears what Spiderman says, his eyes pop open. Sitting upright, he vehemently denies it.

"Oh no, he liez! I have no idea what he ees talking about! I know not what zees Spiderman is, but I azzure you, if he ees zee one, Pepe had nothing to do with eet! In the name of love, zhat ees zee truth!"

"Oh..." Pepe relaxes, but warily. "Haha." He is not amused. Remembering he's supposed to be unconcious, Pepe collapses again. But behind closed eyes, wheels are turning. Pepe spares some thought for the identity of the killer. 'Zhat was not a funny joke...I zhink maybe eet ees him...'

Optimus Prime listens to what it is said around him.

- I understand that my weaponery is intimidating and my size as well. However, harming innocent is the last thing I'll do. I'd rather be desactivate instead seeing another innocent being erased.

Optimus looks back at the two name on his list.

- Perhaps they are not the ones they are looking for, perhaps they are. But we all want the Eraser stopped.

A small break for refreshments is held. Pie and punch all over the place!

Peepi, however, finds the sweet smell of sunflower seeds...

Meanwhile, outside barreling down the highway...

Hyatt- Senior, why is our part time job hauling seed to market?

He-Man- Crom! I mean... Gotta pay the bills. I knew I should have held out for toy royalties... And why are you calling me senior? Ms. Hyatt?

Hyatt- .......

He-Man- Crom! I mean... now how will we get these sunflower seeds across tow..

*THUD, THUD, THUD*

He-Man- Especially since there is a 500 ton hampster right on our bumper...

Orko- Hey! I could use my spell to...

He-Man- GET BACK IN THE SPARE TANK!

We interrupt the Laff-A-Lympics for this important bulletin.

Chet Ubetcha- Right now in townsvill, a giant hampster is atta... Oh wait. The Powerpuff girls save the day. Well, guess I'd better find a cute story about squirrels!

Secret Squirrel- I'd give you one, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Morrocco Mole- Seriously! He killed a man in... Murph Memph!

(We return to the Laff-o-lympics, already in progress)

Lord Illpallazo- Oooh! Looks as if the pie fight that has broken out has spread to all the teams!

Daffy- The judgeth have declared this is now a sancioned event! Who will take the gold?

(OOC: One giant hampster... innocent. Night phase! Busy weekend. Sorry)