The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf VII: World War Toon!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepe stands to the side, stroking his chin reflectivly. Now that Spiderman has been taken down, Pepe is unsure of where to turn next. He sighs regretfully. The light-hearted skunk wishes he could go back to his melancholy search for love, but now that he is involved he supposes he can not just withdraw.

Pepe ponders: 'Last time it was zhe one who professed to be a hero. Perhaps zhat is again the case. Maybe...Optimus Prime? After all, he sided with Spiderman last time...yes, perhaps.'

As he has no other leads to follow, but feels he must take some action, Pepe casts his suspicions and accusations on Prime. The more he thinks about it, the more the skunk realizes it is reasonably justifiable.

OOC: Vote for Lady Celes Crusader/Optimus Prime

Optimus looks at Pepe.

- I understand your point of view, but I swear in all my core that I'm not an eraser. Yes, at first I believe in Spidey, but then, I felt something was wrong and I switched my vote against Spidey. Even if he tried to convince me other wise, I didn't budged my vote. The only other one who kept his vote against you during the previous voting round was Dave and he's erased now.

Prime pause for a moment and then resume.

- I still believe that you are the Seer. It is obvious you havent seen me, because you wouldn't accused me. Here's my theory on what I believed was Spidey,s tactic last round: First, he waited that you claim knowledge of him being an Eraser. Then, he quickly returns the accusation against you and claims that both Wile E Coyote and I are innocent. That way, he would likely have our vote to his advantage. Note that he never mentionned anything about Dave, who blindly followed him.

Pepe still nods dubiously and listens while Optimus keeps up his speech.

- However, for a reason I lack to understand, Yuki tied her vote on mine even thought Spidey accused her of being your "accomplice". This move made me thinks that something was wrong with Spidey's theory and I shifted my vote against him. In this last round, only three of us voted actively against Spidey; you, Wile E Coyote and myself. Yuki kept her vote tied to mine. Now, that Dave is gone things are cleared in my mind that Yuki is my main suspect.

Optimus pause again.

- But, I must know had you seen Yuki or Wile E.? Because I don't want to cast my vote on someone that you deemed innocent.

((OOC: Waits for Dragonqueen's post before casting my vote.))

Pepe pauses, and then looks dissapointed. "Oh yez," he recalls. "It waz Dave. My miztake. I am zorry, Prime." Now Pepe can hardly think of any leads. Spidey said the coyote and Prime were innocent, but can Spidey be trusted? Anyway, Pepe feels bad accusing Prime, because he seems like just the guy not to be the eraser. But the coyote...the question remains: was Spidey telling the truth?

OOC: Oops. I'd like to withdraw that vote...

How would Spidey know that Myself and Prime are innocent?

He knows who the other eraser is.

He knew that he wasn't the seer.

Pepe Le Pew is the seer correct?

therefore Yukito is my suspect.

It is time to order my Acme card shreader...

the first vote Yukito spoke up during he voted with Spiderman against ME.

I can assure you that my only motive in hunting Peepi was dinner, I barely noticed any erasings. If I was an eraser hunting Peepi would be useless because I would not have anything left for dinner.

If I was an eraser Pepe Le Pew would be erased by now.

I think we should get this decision over so that I may go hunting again. I hear Duck Season is opening soon.

Bugs, "Rabbit Season is opening soon"

Daffy, "Duck Season is"

Bugs, "Rabbit Season"

Daffy, "Duck Season"

Bugs, "Okay Daffy you win."

Daffy :blink: Damn you bugs

Wile E. puts on a Bib

Daffy :woot:

(OOC: Ok. Let's finish it before we drive Dean crazy.)

Optimus nodded at Wile E. Coyote. What he just told, confirmed what Optimus tought about the Coyote all along.

- I hate to do this but since Yuki is not speaking up, I have no choice but to accuse her.

(OOC: One vote against Elwen/Yuki)

((Hey! Hey! *waves arms frantically* I just got back into town!))

Amber eyes focus wearily on Prime, as Yukito finally summons up the strength to speak.

"Spiderman would have sacrificed me as well...in trying to blacken Pepe-san's name." the young man's voice is almost gone. "But do what you will, Prime-san. I will not stop you."

He leans forward, resting his hand on the ground-and falls forward, as for a moment, his hand is transparent.

((OOC: Yukito ties HIS vote to Prime's again. Good Goddess, Yukito seems to be the most gender-mistaken character I've played, even more than Lia Litrell from the 'School Days' game.))

Daffy: Tying hith vote to prime? What madness!

Illpallazo: No... Look down below...

*Wings materialize around the young man and wrap him in a cocoon of feathers, as he drifts slowly off the ground, as runes glow gold and a magical circle with a sun-and-crescent-moon flares to life on the ground. The wings open in a flash of bright light to reveal a slender, moon-pale young man, dressed in white and lavender robes, who both bears a resemblance to Yukito and at the same time, does not. He has gained several inches in height, and silver hair falls past his bare feet, even tied back as it is. While whoever this is is a creature of ethereal, unearthly beauty, a deep coldness, sadness, and loneliness hangs about him: while he resembles an angel, there is something untouchable about him, ice to the core. His catlike, violet-silver eyes certaintly hold nothing but frost.*

Yukito- And now to... huh?

*Wile E. presses a button on a remote. Birdseed peppers Yukito as a familier dustcloud comes around the track*

Road Runner- Meep! Meep!

* The road runner begins a pecking... and pecking... and pecking... Soon Yukito can't be seen. But then the road runner darts away, satisfied. Leaving behind the pre-transformation Yukito. An eraser falls out of his jacket.*

Optimus Prime- Now then... We've found the last eraser.

Pepe- But I still have not found ze love...

*Wile E. is starting to back away, when he's hit by speed racer who's still on the line painter.*

Illpalazzo- And so ends another Laff-A-Lympics.

Daffy- Yeth. If only there was some way to continue...

(OOC: You got the last one. There ya go. I am thinking of making a Laff-A-Lympic's RP game here. Just an excuse to play around with cartoon characters. I'll set up some rules later. Keep an eye out for it!)

Ne, ne, ne! Why do you say that? *looks innocent* I just happened to use the fact that the character I played has a severe case of MPD to my RP advantage....or disadvantage, at the end. *eyeshift*

Just popping in for a sec. Sorry RL has been keeping me busy

Good game all.

I was so happy till the good Lady changed her vote against me :P

My apologies to Deg. I had no idea that he kept getting elimanated early in the game.

It was a random choice that first night.

The second choice, Eirishluck, was because he wanted to be my ally. I thought he might be the seer and wanted to throw me off (going on the assumption he saw me that first night) But before that I was planning on taking down Ozzy because of his going after Mary Jane. I thought he might be the seer and trying to make me get all angry. Thats why he was taken out 3rd.

Great game all :)

*snorts* And I happen to have played the most mistaken-for-a-girl character ever...even after I said he's a guy. *sweatdrop* But then, Yukito/Yue is one of the most (two of the most?) feminine-looking characters around, as my avatar (of Yue this time) happens to show.

So...I guess the only thing left is to explain my reasoning, because I actually had an IC reason to do everything I did, even the lynching of myself and my partner.

As Nave can tell you, Yue had a great deal of disdain towards Spiderman, and as a result, the two didn't get along. (Lots of RP in our PMs...) So I/he evaluated the targets that Spiderman presented for strategic value (he's a Guardian: he's used to doing stuff like that), and just basically went along with it. And because Yukito was in effect innocent, he didn't know that when he tied his vote to Prime's that first time (and second...I just thought that was funny even though I screwed myself over: it was just IC to do that) that he was dooming his other self's partner. I assumed that nothing would change, and the fainting spell took care of Yuki's vote for the rest of the phase, but oops. And Yue didn't bother to wake up enough to change Yuki's vote because 1)it would be a dead giveaway of a secret Yuki didn't even know, 2)he likes his sleep and didn't want to wake up (in his manga profile, his favorite thing to do is sleep), 3) he didn't care enough to lean on Yuki's mind and have him change his vote (bec ause he didn't like Spiderman), and 4)he realized that changing it at this moment in time would further endanger his other half.

Yue erased Dave because 1)he had sided with Spiderman and it was fairly obvious at that point where Yue's loyalty lay (with Yukito and his mistress, Sakura, who was the reason he was actually participating in the erasures: he thought one of the group was the one responsible for all the trials she had been facing recently. Wrong, but he didn't know that.) 2)he was tired, and didn't think: Yue's own fading is why Yuki fainted so often: 3)it was so completely against his nature as a Guardian that he subconsciously wanted to get caught, and 4)he just found Dave plain irritating. (Manga profile. Least favorite thing: Anything Annoying).

All I have to say is that next time, if I make mention of a particular fact (i.e., that my character has a second self or whatever) you MIGHT want to pay attention to it. *grins evilly and skips off to plot world domination*

As Wile E. Coyote I just wanted to be true to the form. over the top traps that inevitably backfire upon him. As for hunting Peepi the whole time (while he was alive) it was because of the wheel of fate thing. he took his target and hunted with obsessive compulsion. for that reason i pretty much ignored what was going on with the rest of the game.

I must admit that I wasn't the most confortable in Prime's guise. He is a uptight, loyal, intelligent and respectful while naive being. It explains why he believed Spiderman's version in the first place when this one declare he was a Seer, instead of Pepe.

Prime have, in my mind, a very black and white vision of the world, with little to no room for grey areas. So in his mind, Yue should had been siding with Pepe and voting against Spiderman not tieing his vote to someone who pointed it against his "accomplice". This is where it felt wrong for him and this is where the plot failed.

Eyremon: You were true to the spirit of Wile E. Coyote and this is making your posts a joy to read. ;)