The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf VII: World War Toon!

The Animated!

Elwen- Tsukishiro Yukito (Card Captor Sakura)

Nave: Spider Man (Spider Man)

Lady Celes Crusader- Optimus Prime (Transformers)

dragonqueen- Pepe le Pew (Warner Bros.)

Gnarlich- Dave Boswell (Knights of the Dinner Table)

Eyremon- Wile E. Cyote (Warner Bros.)

Ozzy- Miroku (Inu-Yasha)

The Static!

Deg- GIR! (Invader Zim) (Hey! That taco looks... BZZZT!)

MeThinksUFoolish- Marvin The Martian(Warner Bros.) (Never touch a mans books...)

Vahktang- Johnny Quest (Johnny Quest) (IT WAS SMUGGLERS DAMNIT... That's the Hardy Boys Dean... Oh, yeah...)

Eirishluck- Chichiri (Fushigi Yugi) (NO-DA!)

Tanuchan- PeePi the Hamster, soon to be Ultra PiPi (Invader Zim) (Behold the power of SEED!)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"... And may the gawds break my HackMaster +12 if I am wrong... "

Suddenly, a lightning bolt crackles and hits with godlike precision Dave's sword, still on his hands. Dave yelps and jumps back, stumbling and sliding until he hits a wall. Trembling, he opens his eyes to see smoke dissipating and revealing his sword neatly broken in two pieces.

And he can swear he hears a hamster's delightful squeaking...

This is fun! Again, please...

;)

OOC

lol

Thanks for the "lynching" scene, Dean :lol: Peepi is certainly happy wherever he is (Toon's Heaven?), surrounded by Sunflower seeds... hehe...

Good hunting you all!

Edited by Tanuchan

Optimus sighted. He is not angry after Peepi because he accused him. He is angry because Peepi paid for something he had never done. They failed to find the Eraser and the clock is still ticking. The robot sat down and is still thinking about what to do. Spider-man hopped on the robot's shoulder.

- What a dissapointement. At least, you didn't contribute to this, even thought he accused you.

- Peepi only wanted to make hew friends. I never believed that he was an eraser. It doesn't make sense that an hamster who wants to make friends would erased them. The Eraser will probably strike again soon.

"I didn't think he was an eraser either. I used to have a hamster and I remember him just running around on that little wheel. Never once saw him hold an eraser. No opposable thumbs you see?

Anyway I need to to ponder this (and go check on MJ) so I'll catch ya later Tin-Man. I'll bring back a heart for ya!"

Yukito pushes his glasses up his nose as he rubs tears away with the other hand. Peepi was such a cute, harmless thing...why would anyone suspect him? He had never suspected him of being the 'Eraser'...

To-ya...I wish you were the one here instead of me. You're the one with the sixth sense...I'm just ordinary. You'd know who it was...

Yukito wanders away, still lost in thought. He feels his eyelids begin to close-he simply can't keep them awake anymore. Why now?!

"I'm so...sleepy." he whispers to himself, before slumping to the ground.

Having left Vincent Van Ghoul to gloat over Flim Falm's recent...violation, Miroku turns once again to his fellow competitors for aid (after a long and more than somewhat nonsensical questioning of the fans and arena crew) just in time to see Yukito collapse.

Sprinting toward the fallen boy, he begins shouting, "MEDIC!"

Daffy Duck- Well, it looks ath if everyone is too mopey for a good pie fight...

Illpallazo- A shame, the masses would have been well entertained...

Daffy- Well, it looks as if the judges are calling the teams to hit the showers.

Miroku takes five. Being the first one in the "Japanese-bath" styled shower house, he quickly jumps into the hot spring to refresh his aching bones.

But from over the fence, a giggling sound.

Miroku- Ah ha... Something fine to look at while I wait for the next competition...

Miroku quickly jumps to peek over the portition.

Miroku- What? You!

Before he can sound alarm, a shot of white out hit's him square in the face. He is continually pelted until he can be seen as nothing more than a pale impression, left on the floor of the men's bathhouse. His staff falls to the ground. The rings leave a hollow sound ringing in the emptiness.

Soon the other toons enter...

(Day phase!)

The Animated!

Elwen- Tsukishiro Yukito (Card Captor Sakura)

Nave: Spider Man (Spider Man)

Lady Celes Crusader- Optimus Prime (Transformers)

dragonqueen- Pepe le Pew (Warner Bros.)

Gnarlich- Dave Boswell (Knights of the Dinner Table)

Eyremon- Wile E. Cyote (Warner Bros.)

The Static!

Deg- GIR! (Invader Zim) (Hey! That taco looks... BZZZT!)

MeThinksUFoolish- Marvin The Martian(Warner Bros.) (Never touch a mans books...)

Vahktang- Johnny Quest (Johnny Quest) (IT WAS SMUGGLERS DAMNIT... That's the Hardy Boys Dean... Oh, yeah...)

Eirishluck- Chichiri (Fushigi Yugi) (NO-DA!)

Tanuchan- PeePi the Hamster, soon to be Ultra PiPi (Invader Zim) (Behold the power of SEED!)

Ozzy- Miroku (Inu-Yasha) (Well... The advantage to ghostlyness... TO THE SHOWERS!)

Dave looks at the others, questioningly....

"So, has no one SEEN anything? Even having seen something that proves someone's innocence would be helpful at this time, even if you are not sure who the guilty ones are. Those who are innocent must band together!

Optimus is surprised to learn that one of his suspect is actually innocent.

- It is incredible! Well, I gues I'll scratch my theories and started on a new basis.

When Optimus heard Dave's cry he nods.

- Any help would be welcome by now. However, if anyone claims to have seen something, it musn't be taken lightly as the one who is the Eraser might use such seeing as a subterfuge. However, any genuine clue would be more than welcome.

"You know going at the rate we've been going, if I'm not mistaken, if we don't track down one of these erasers by today at least, its game over man"

With that Spider-Man lets out a sigh, as the words of his Uncle Ben come ringing back to his ears, 'With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility...'

Perching himself on Optimus Prime's shoulder he listens as the robot talks.

"...if anyone claims to have seen something, it musn't be taken lightly as the one who is the Eraser might use such seeing as a subterfuge. However, any genuine clue would be more than welcome."

"Hmmm...that's a good point Prime. If more then one person steps up to make a claim of someone's innocence, one person might be lying...let's see who all decides to stand up and speak."

No! I was too late!

Wait!! Who's that coming in now...? CHEETARA OF THE THUNDERCATS??

Dramatic pause as boots and an orange bodysuit hit the floor, discarded.

I think my heart just stopped.

Oh, wait...

Pepe le Pew scampers on to a conveniently placed boulder and strikes a pose, ready to proclaim his message to the masses.

"Eet was zee spider! He joked about eet and said eet was not him, zo az to turn our attention away from him! But eet ees! He haz played the perfect hero's part een zee zearch, zo we would not zuspect him! He haz zeemed zo unzuspectible, but eet ees him! I swear, een zee name of Love, eet ees him! End zhis now, and exterminate him, zo we may turn our thoughts to love!"

Pepe ends his speech with an earnest glance to his audience, imploring them. Exhausted from his effort, he drops his pose and droops.

OOC: Nave/Spiderman

Optimus was surprised by the skunk's speech. Both him and Dave did asked someone to speak up about if they had seen anything but the name that came out was a surprise. He walks over Pepe le Pew.

- Are your sure about what are you saying? If so, can you confirm the name of people that you deem as innocent? Because this time is a critical one.

Pepe stares at Optimus for a moment, and then comes up with an answer.

"Of courze I am zure! Eet was him, I promize! I cannot zay who ees innocent, only zhat Spiderman ees not."

Pepe stops, and remembers Peepi. As is usually the case, now that Peepi is gone, Pepe wishes he weren't. 'Ah...zhat hamzter...he did not dezerve eet. He only wanted to play...'

Pepe turns to Dave and tells him very seriously. "Peepi waz innocent."

"You played your hand and lost Stinky. At least in my eyes.

Yeah I suspected the late and great Ozzy after he made a play for MJ. But that's why I watched him from my perch high above the night Chi-Chi's was killed. I wish I hadn't let my jealousy take a hold of me that night, because I may have found our enemy. Such as it is, I knew Ozzy was innocent after that night, and that's why I didn't vote for him again yesterday.

The other two I watched were my buddy Prime here, and Wile who I suspected yesterday and wanted to put to rest my suspicions.

Those two I guarantee are innocent.

I would have said this earlier today, but I wanted to see who would come foward and try and make a claim.

Think about this though. Why would I take out someone who wanted to be my ally? That being Chi-Chi. He came to me, not the other way around. The eraser obviously didn't want any teams forming to hunt him/her down.

Someone's behavior stinks around here. Smells like a cover up to me, and it reeks. And I put on my Secret (Identity) deodorant today.

OOC Vote for dragonqueen/Pepe Le Pew

Dave walks up to where Spiderman and Optimus Prime stand together, and extends his hand...

Dave Spidey, Optimus, I know that I said that I suspected you two earlier, and I did, but not very much. I added you into my list of suspects in "fairness" to the other two, being that the two of you should be beyond suspicion and all. Peepi should have been beyond suspicion as well. Spidey, when you say that you know that Prime and the coyote are innocent, I beleive you. Know this, although I have chosen wrong often in the past, I am not the eraser. I strive only to be a hero like yourselves. Saying such, and being as we know that four of us are innocent, then we also know who the two killers are, Pepe Le Pew and Tsukishiro Yukito. I will stand with you against these two. Today, Pepe Le Pew must go!

OOC: Accuse Pepe Le Pew/DragonQueen

Pepe's jaw drops in shock. "You cannot believe eet ees me! And my name ees not Zinky! I seek only love! Why should I wish zee destruction of another? We should all have zee chance to love! I azzure you, eet waz not me! But look, az zoon az he ees accused, zee spider points fingers! He ees directing attention away from himself! But at least I have zee common courtesy not to uze unnecezzary derogatory termz! I rezent zee referencez to my smell! I azzure you, eet ees the scent of romance! And how do we know you four are innocent? I warn you, do not kill me!"

The little skunk is angry and indignant, an unusual mood for him. But it is so infuriating, when these stupid Love-forsaken fools stubbornly turn against him, when he knows so well he is right! Casting a glare at his accusors, Pepe mutters under his breath, "I knew zhey were all againzt me!"

Optimus had listened to the hilarious drama that played before him. However, what he predicted occured exactly as he predicted: one of the Erasers is pretending to be the Seer. That is why he tried to dig harder when Pepe claimed to have seen Spidey.

- I must say that this situation does have a bad smell. You see, Pepe, when I ask you to provide the names of innocent, you only came out with one, one who is already gone. So, inclusing Spidey, you gave two names. Spidey, however, gave me three names, two out of this three are still here. I can confirm that I am not an eraser and I ruled Wile E. Coyote out since he seemed more on the look out for a lunch, albeit a huge one, by chasing Peepi around.

Pepe fumed enraged by what he's hearing.

- But zis is ridiculous!!!

- Indeed it is! It is ridiculous that as soon as you learned someone's erased, you weep for a moment and you resume your mingling with Love.

(OOC: A vote against Dragonqueen/Pepe le pew)

((OOC: Yay. My longest post yet. Too bad I didn't get inspired until the END of the game, ne? Right now I'm in the mood for Third Season! Yukito, so that's where the fainting spell/all the fading come in.))

Yukito sits on the ground, knees drawn up to his chin. From the very beginning, he hadn't understood what was going on. Hadn't understood at all. And now, with this drama playing out, this crossroads-he couldn't clear through the fog that was clouding his mind. He had been tired, so, so tired, for a long time, and it was only getting worse. The voices, the people-it was only a blur, a haze, all blurring together. He couldn't hold it together for much longer...he couldn't lie to himself about that anymore.

"I don't know what to think." the young man opens his eyes, bright amber somehow dulled. "I don't know who to believe. But I will not add to this chaos..." he trails off in the middle of his sentence, as his mind drifts again. When he finally speaks again, his soft alto voice is even more distant than before, as if he is somewhere very far away, fading away. "I make no claims on 'seeing' anyone. I don't know who is innocent and who is guilty. Some...someone else here knows better than I. I...all I can do now is trust to them and their judgment."

Long lashes drift closed again.

((OOC: I'm attaching my vote to that of Optimus Prime/Lady Celes, which means that as of now I'm voting against Pepe LePew))

Pepe shrugs. "What can I zay? I am a flighty creature. Bezidez, zee hamzter ees een a better place now. You must believe me! I swear by my heart, I tell zee truth! Eet ees zee spider who liez! Why ees eet zhat when I tell you zee true anzwer you accuze me? Why are you zo ztupid? Eet ees zee spider! I have told you zo many timez, and yet ztill you would have him go free? I do not know what to zay to convince you. All I have ees the truth. Eef that doez not convince you, not even Love knowz what will! Why are you accuzing me?? Eet waz not me! Eet waz him!"

By this time the little skunk is gesturing wildly and hopping with anger. A small smile comes over his face, though, when he thinks of something to help himself.

"You! Yukito! Did you not zee zhey accuzed you too? How can you zide againzt me with zhem when eet ees you zhey will kill next? Get zhem before zhey get you! And you zay you do not know who to believe? Believe me! Love ees on my zide, and Love ees never wrong! I promize you, I tell zee truth! Love cannot lie!"

Pepe folds his arm and looks smug. Hah! That ought to give zhem something to think about!

Edited by dragonqueen

"Calm down Stinky. As soon as we keep you from getting anyone else we'll track down your partner. Granted I'm going to be gone after this day when the eraser avenges you, but those we know to be innocent will avenge me. Either Dave or Tito will go down. I personnally trust Dave more then Tito since he backed me up right away on taking you down. Tito could just be jumping on the bandwagon since we've figured you out and your 'goose' is cooked.

Keep that in mind people. I've done what I can to help you all."

Pepe throws up his paws in defeat.

"Ai! I give up! You people are hopelezz! What can I zay in face of zuch ztubborn ztupidity? I have done all I can. Now, eet ees up to you! I bid you, zhink long and hard on your decizion, for eet ees zee difference between your life and death! As for me, eet zeems you would have me die, but I warn you, you will regret eet! See how long zee zpider ztayz friendly once I am gone!"

Pepe stops suddenly, when something occurs to him.

"Ah-hah! Zee two of you must be zee erazers and with Yukito zo pazzive, eet ees eazy for you to take me out! And once I am gone, you will fall upon helpless Yukito like a pack of wolvez! Yukito, do you not zee their evil plot? I azzure you, I am in zee right! Zhey will turn on you! Zhey are zee villains!"

Yukito, by some miracle, manages to stand, though it is evident he can barely manage to stay on his feet.

"I-" his voice is so soft that only one listening very closely can hear. His eyes close again, as he folds in on himself, unconscious once again.

((OOC: Obviously, as Yuki cannot speak at the moment, my vote stands as it was. Sorry...))