The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf VII: World War Toon!

"...equals large electric bill"

Silence engulfs the stadium and a large tear drop forms on Spidey's head

"What? Not even a chuckle? And what's up with this huge tear drop? Man I'm hanging out with you anime types too much. Ok ok... yeah 'With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.' While I don't exactly know you, I don't have many other options right now. An alliance might be just the thing we need to track down this eraser person who took down Tony The Tiger. It was a shame too cause he was 'GIRRRRR-ATE!"

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Very smart hamster! You are a champion of Love! When I have saved her, we will play all you want! Wonderful!"

Peepi squeaks in delight, then both he and Pepe track down the scared lass. Pepe points her to the hamster, winking, and Peepi gently pushes him out of his way and behind a column - almost toppling him over some construction rubble. Unaware of Pepe's trouble, Peepi lowers to all fours and makes a surprisingly quick dash to that funny, dark lass.

She yelps when Peepi suddenly nudges her with his nose, and turns back to hit his nose with her fists. "You horrible monster! This is not a way to treat a lady!"

Peepi squeaks in surprise, taking his sensitive nose away from those annoying fists, and deciding to hold her tail to the ground as he has done to Pepe. He looks around, waiting for Pepe appear to perform the rescue...

SQUEAK.... she hurts!

Optimus Prime observes the scene that Pepe and Peepi are doing, chuckling a bit. However, it seems that both are showing either how unimportant or out of their control the Mad Eraser's situation is. Also he keeps observing Wile E. Coytote, wondering if he is still devising a plan against someone. For now, Optimus lacks of a more solid suspect than the Coyote but then, he doesn't want to accuse anyone without thinking about it. So he went into his parked trailer and starts to write down several hypotitical situations which will explain who is doing what.

As Chichiri and Spider-Man finish their conversation, Miroku discreetly approaches in full view of both.

Clasping his hands briefly in front of him and making a small bow to Spider-Man, he greets them.

"Hello, friends. Please pardon my intrusion, but I wish to speak to you" he says, indicating Spider-Man.

Setting his staff firmly before him, Miroku continues, someberly, "Sir, I assure you I meant no harm to you or the lady. I was unaware of your custom regarding a gold ring being a sign of marriage." Pausing for effect, he looks at Spider-Man's hand pointedly. "In my further defense, you do make it a challenge to realize that particular woman is yours."

Upon seeing Spidey's brows begin to furrow, he laughs lightly and smiles reassuringly. "No fear, my agile friend. After all this, I humbly consider myself educated." He laughed nervously, waving a hand mock-dismissively at Spidey.

"Besides! I've seen you in action. I come from a peaceful order. Add one to two, and that equals the healthy dislike I have for getting my bones broken."

Glancing over Chichiri's shoulder, the monk's eyes widen.

"What...is the skunk doing to that Ninja?"

Dave watched everything going on around him with amusement, patiently waiting for his next event, the buck-and-a-quarterstaff competition. While waiting he pulls out his dice and begins rolling up a new charactr, just for something to keep his hands busy. He also waits for BA Felton, the puppet master, to show his ugly face. he is still convinced that BA must be the "Eraser" that is wiping out the competition.

OOC: waiting for a convincing argument against someone actually in the game to change Dave's mind away from BA. :P

Johnny looks over the field.

The loudspeakers just announced the winners from the Hide & Seek competition from the games a few years ago.

Twenty years, eight months, 6 days, 4 hours, 21 minutes, 44 seconds.

For both.

Only a toon could tie on a hide and seek competition.

They would have to play it again.

He was glad he wasn't signed up for that one.

'Who was the eraser?'

He didn't know. He had no evidence. Dad always said not to make guesses on matters when you weren't sure. Especially when things were this important.

Screw him. What did he know?

He sidles up to a security guard, deciding to narc on someone, guilty or not.

"Keep an eye on Lady Celes Crusader- Optimus Prime (Transformers). A very careful eye."

He casually walks away.

Now, if something happens, he has plausable deniablilty.

Race had told him about that.

More later,

Vahktang

Dave notices Johnny Quests actions and thinks that they look a bit suspicious. As such he "skulks" along behind him, waiting and watching for him to do something bad.

Dave *to any of the others he meets* That Johnny Quest wants you to think that he is a goody-two-shoes who does no wrong. But he is acting strangely. I think it might be him.

OOC: Vote for Vahktang/Johnny Q. sorry, Tangy, but I had nothing and you were the only IC response since mine. *shrugs*

A pole vault event. perhaps this could be where Wile E. Coyote can get Peepi.

<Hello Acme Quality Products.>

<I need 1 rubber pole vault pole, and a judge's uniform.>

Moments later just before Peepi proceeds with the pole vault

Wile E. Coyote comes onto the feild carrying a pole and wearing long black robes and a powdered wig. He gives the confused Peepi the new pole which has been specially engineered for the Hamsters unique limp wristed vaulting style.

Peepi takes the pole and proceeds to set a Toonlymic record of 79 feet. :woot:

Wile E. is furious over this record and insists on going next. :angry:

He takes the pole that Peepi just used and starts the vault.

but instead of breaking the new animated record Wile E. is flung over the walls of the arena in what would have definately been a record, but Wile E. knocked the bar over with his gut. :pinch:

Also unfortuately for Wile E. He landed in the White Water Kayaking Course. :pinch:

OOC. Peepi

Optimus walks out of his trailer and reads the results. He had discarded many since they were either with him or nearby him. However, Dave walks over the robot.

- Say, Primo, did you have anything?

The Autobot nods.

- Well, my suspect list basically shrank to Johnny Q., Wile E. Coyote and Miroku. However, I have no tangible reasons to suspect anyone of them.

- I'll give a reason for one of them. Johnny Q there is saying to keep an eye on you and I didn't agree with him.

- Hum... Really? Well then, I hate to jump over this but if anyone is spilling dirt on me, it definatly bold nothing good.

(OOC: A vote against Vakhtang-Johnny Q. Sorry as well Tangy but now you gave me an IC reason to vote against you.)

Chichiri looks sideways at Spiderman

"Do you know of any reason to trust either the robot or the boy? without more evidence I lean towards supporting the giant robot, No Da!"

OOC: sorry have no reason to trust or distrust either of ya but we need to get things moving... vote for Vahtang unless Nave convinces me otherwise

Peepi looks at Wile E. Coyote's flight with interest, almot grinning.

Looks fun... Can I fly too?

And then he looks around for Pepe, finding him - or rather, his tail - sticking from behind a colum. He tugs at his tail very softly.

Pepe... play with me? Flying is fun!

While he's trying to get Pepe's attention, Dave pokes him in his ribs. "Hey, Hamster! Listen to me! Remember GIR?"

Peepi yelps at Dave's poking, turning around so surprised that he forgets to release Pepe's tail, dragging him out of his hiding. Dave hesitates a bit seeing Pepe dangling from Peepi's paw, struggling and yelling something unintelligible at that moment.

GIR? Miss GIR...

Peepi blinks sadly.

"Ehh... well, see Johnny over there? He's very suspicious. Acting strangely. I think he's the Eraser. The one who took GIR from us."

Peepi growls, unhappy.

OOC Another one for Johnny Q/Vahk... and with apologies also...

Johnny looks over his shoulder.

He's being followed. He knows it.

How'd they know he tried to narc on somebody?

He thought he had covered his tracks well.

He thought he had plausable deniability.

Next time, a letter drop.

That would do well.

Now to see about other things.

Like if he could get the phone numbers from the 'Totally Spies' girls.

Hadji already had two of the girls' numbers, as Johnny did also.

If he could get the digits of the third one before Hadji did, it would make this outing almost worth it.

Especially if one of them said yes to a date.

See OOC comments at Werewolf Toon Signup! in answer to all the apoligies.

More later,

Vahktang

Well after all was said and done the event broke down as follows.

Peepi took the Gold for Team Invader Zim.

Pepe Le Pew sustained several broken bones after an attempt at woo-ing Snake eyes. Next scene he'll be OK.

Johnny tries to try for the last Totally Spies girl.

"Hey baby, ever fought the one eyed monster... Of mesopotamia... aw crap... She ran off..."

Just then a large black helecopter with a "Q" on the side plops down next to the boy. Race Bannen pops out and grabs a wrist.

"C'mon Johnny," he says "We're going to yet another Yeti sighting!"

"NOOOOOOOO!" screams Johnny as he's pulled aboard.

Meanwhile Hadji walks arm in arm with the Totally Spies girl.

"There there baby... Tell me what he did."

"Arn't you his friend?"

"Never met him before in my life."

Ilpallazo- Well then, what an unexpected turn of events.

Daffy- Yeah. Team Quetht is out of the running. The next event is a favorite. The 500 meter relay race.

Illpalazzo- And what's this? It seems that Team Homestar Runner is in the best position to win this one. The other toons are meeting them on the track.

(OOC: Vahktang was an innocent. And is now freezing his giblets off in Tibet, again...)

The Animated!

Elwen- Tsukishiro Yukito (Card Captor Sakura)

Eirishluck- Chichiri (Fushigi Yugi)

Tanuchan- PeePi the Hamster, soon to be Ultra PiPi (Invader Zim)

Nave: Spider Man (Spider Man)

Lady Celes Crusader- Optimus Prime (Transformers)

dragonqueen- Pepe le Pew (Warner Bros.)

Gnarlich- Dave Boswell (Knights of the Dinner Table)

Eyremon- Wile E. Cyote (Warner Bros.)

Ozzy- Miroku (Inu-Yasha)

The Static!

Deg- GIR! (Invader Zim) (Hey! That taco looks... BZZZT!)

MeThinksUFoolish- Marvin The Martian(Warner Bros.) (Never touch a mans books...)

Vahktang- Johnny Quest (Johnny Quest) (IT WAS SMUGGLERS DAMNIT... That's the Hardy Boys Dean... Oh, yeah...

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted...we've been moving the computer.

Pepe moans and puts a hand to his head. "Oh, my head...what crime have I done, that love should spurn me zo? Oh fie! Ah well, zee show must go on. What competition shall vee next fight in zee name of love?"

((Sorry for not posting...I got eaten by RL...))

Yukito grins brightly, even as he realizes that he is outclassed in this next event. He has always enjoyed running-Touya always said that he could run like the rabbit he was named for, and it wasn't fair-and even though he stands no chance against transforming robots and mages who could teleport, running is still a pleasure. And with all the disturbing things happening lately, he needed something in order to keep his mind off things.

Pepe is suddenly raised by his tail, and Peepi grins at him.

I can make you fly... do you want?

Pepe looks at him horrified, squirming to get free before he wins the relay race by being hurled over the finish line.

Edited by Tanuchan

Pepe yowls as he flys towards the finish line, and the impact makes a loud thud. It certainly wasn't good for recently healed Pepe. This time he doesn't even bother getting up. He lies spreadeagled on the ground, and waves to the little birdies.

"Why do zhey hate me? Ohhh..." Pepe lifts his head to utter these words, and then gives one final groan and collapses.