The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A birthday!

Peredhil

Happy Birthday, Vincent! :D

The big 15 isn't it?... hmmmm

You know you're on the slippery slope to 30 now, don't you? :pinch:

Just kidding... Hope the day is a GREAT one for you - lots of good stuff (food is good, presents is good, money is good (well, some money anyway... not that stuff in Monopoly. That's no good. Guy yelled at me down at the store when I tried to... er... anyhoo) )

Happy Birthday. :D

Rushing into the Cabaret Room in a typically late manner and bowing towards Vincent Silver, Wyvern wishes the honorable Quill-Bearer a slightly belated "Happy Birthday!" Adding his words to the piles of other warm wishes found in the thread, the overgrown lizard then quickly digs through his pouch and pulls out a giftwrapped package. Swiftly handing the package to Vincent, Wyvern grins as the Quill Bearer opens the present only to be presented with a new Dreamcast, capable of processing 128-bit dreams...

;p

OOC: Happy Birthday, Vincent Silver! :) Hope you had a great one...

Holy Crap Man! I forgot this was here! Thank you all, just having such helpfull and nice people on his board is the best gift ever.

And Wyvern 8-Bit dreams are better :-p I mean nothing can beat jumping on gombas and koopas in your dreams ^_^

Edited by Vincent Silver