The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Its Been a LOOOOOOONG time

Racouol

* Racouol opens the door and looks around before entering. He then takes off his leather trenchcoat and starts shaking it. For a moment dust completely envelops the room. Racouol then pulls out an oversized fan out of his pocket and blows the dust out the door. he then stuffs the fan back into his pocket before throwing himself into a seat.*

Hello everyone, it has been a very long time. I am glad to see that the Pen is Mighter than the Sword has been doing very well. I am looking forward to reading all the stories everyone and perhaps putting out a few of my own.

Welcome!

Peredhil bustles in and gets Racouol a frothing glass of Ole Peculiar. (Literally frothing - Racouol has to beat it once with a frying pan to tame it enough to drink. It doesn't have a kick, but it has an aftertaste and bite.)

Guido and Nuncio use small DustBusters™ to vacuum off the rest of the journey dust.

I've always been quite amazed at those pockets of yours!

You should find some old friends around, and many waiting to be new. Don't hesitate to make your way into the Recruitment Hall...

"Racouol!?!?"

Wyvern swiftly hides several dusty bootleg copies of "the Racouolettes" as fond memories of "Attack of the Cheerleaders", "Gyrfalcon the Movie", "A Day by the Pool" and many other classic threads are revived in his almost dragonic memory.

Turning to the legendary frying pan-weilding bearer of deep pockets, Wyvern gives him a scaly handshake reminscent of those in Brotherhood of the Night before hissing numerous warm greetings and welcoming him back. The lizard then waits until the Lord of Nightmares' back is turned before tripling the price of Almost Dragonic Brand Earmuffs™ in the hopes of making profits should the famous Lord decide to sing...

OOC: Welcome Racouol, great to see you here! :) Help yourself to booze from the Endless Decanter, and be sure to check the Recruiter's Office as Pered said.

"KIIIIIIIIIIIAIIIIIIIII!", screams the leaping form of Ozymandias, as he flies at Racouol, sword drawn. A worried look crosses the Lord of Nightmares' face as he bursts out of his chair that then changes to one of intense concentration, then surprise, in rapid succession as he reaches into his pocket again and pulls out a frying pan- just in time to block Ozymandias's blow with a resounding CLAAANGGGG!

The sand king stands stock still, trying to brace against the impact (and getting the teeth rattled out of his head by the vibration). Still looking surprised, and now a bit confused, Racouol nonetheless drops into a ready position.

"Oz-", he manages, before he is cut off by the old mage charging him again. Tossing his sword aside, Ozymandias heaves the shorter man off his feet in a fierce bearhug, laughing heartily as he does so.

"Racouol, you old sonuvabitch! It's been TOO long! By GOD, it's good to see you back! The second, and all drinks after are on me!!"

"Oz, I can't breathe...", gasps the bearer of deep pockets.

Edited by Ozymandias the Elder

Somewhere, in a forgotten fold of a forgotten dimension, sleeps a forgotten spirit.

A ripple in the ether disturbs the sleeping mind. It dimly becomes aware of something familiar, something from long ago...

He smiles, and can only think welcoming thoughts before slowly drifting back into the deeper dream...

(We must do an adventure together!)