The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

just a note

Gwaihir

After tomorrow I'll still be around, but probably not available on any chat program, so anyone who expects me should probably use this board's PM function or email me ;)

yeah, I know 90% of you all probably don't care about that, but I wanted to make sure.

Wyvern whimpers and sympathizes, noting that he's in the same situation...

Like Gwai, it's highly unlikely that I'll have any chat programs available over the Summer... Also like Gwai, PMing or e-mailing would be the best way to get in touch with me if you'd like to chat. I also might check around the Shoutbox occasionaly...

Having said this, Wyvern procedes to organize his posting plans, noting the many awesome threads there are to respond to...

huh...

Just the opposite for me, as soon as school is over, I'm gonna be online more - not like I have anything else to do...

We'll miss you Wyv and Gwai...

*As the vampire starts to leave, he turns back and grabs at Gwai's legs "No, don't leave us... That means Deggy will have unrivaled power on IRC... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"*

Wyvern nods and points to Gwai's comment once again...

I'll still be frequently posting on the boards as well... just lack chat programs until the end of the Summer.

Having said this, Wyvern quickly licks up popcorn from where it's fallen on the ground, not wanting to waste a potential snack...