The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

It's been too long :)

Matteo

It feels like a lifetime since I've visited these halls. At least I think it was these... it seams there's been a change of location. For those that know or knew me, please help me out here... am I in the right place? Is the old Pen at ezboards closed down?

And now for a name to this ambiguous character, I am Foe Calibur.

At any rate, it's good to be back, I plan on making a full (and more signifigant) contribution in times to come. But first, I suppose I'd better submit my application... heh, too long since last I did that.

Also for those that it concerns (and I dearly hope you're all still about), I've undergone a name change, to this *points to his new nickname*, Matteo.

Adeau,

Foe Calibur

(I hope I'm not too presumptuous in using this signature and the title therein)

Edited by Matteo

Welcome Matteo! Always nice to see old new faces. I'm no one of authority, but it's my guess that once a quill bearer always a quill bearer, BUT I could be drastically wrong. *smiles*

I hope to see some of your works soon!!

~Salinye :butterfly:

By all the gods...

Matteo it's about damned time. :) Yes, you are definately in the right place. This is the new home of the Pen. Refurnished, but the same ol' keep. Have a seat, make yourself comfortable. There are some topics that I'd point you out to read at the top of this board - they're information about the Pen and one (the shoutbox) particular addition. But most of it you know already.

For those of you who do not know Foe Calibur... er... Matteo now ( ;) ), let me have the honour of introducing him:

Undoubtabtly one of the best artists that I have ever met, Matteo is able to express his thoughts, feelings, and of course, the Muse with the greatest of beauty. Poetry, Prose, RPing, and many other talents (that I hope he will share in due time as well) made, and now once again makes, this elf (if that is the form you still take, old friend) a real treasure to the Pen. As you can tell, I'm one of his biggest fans. :D

Read his work - It's a real treat.

GREAT to have you back Matteo, I really hope you stick around and look forward to your contributions.

- Justin

Lord Foe Calibur,

It has been some time, has it not? I've recently visited the old home of the Crystal Tides, but alas, those halls seems barren and lonely these days.

It's always nice to see an old Legionnaire m'lord. Take care and good luck.

Thank you all for your kind words; you flatter me especially Justin. I look forward to being around more often, I've many memories of this place, I hope they find apt comapany :)

Matteo/Foe Calibur