The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Yet ANOTHER Birthday!

Peredhil

Peredhil enters, dressed as Humphrey Bogart from Casablanca.

I remember that hot time at the Game Parlour, where Honey ran the Gauntlet,

You drew on the place mat, and Jechum entertained us all.

Guido enters with a vial of blood for Tzimfemme.

I remember the little friendly board you made for the Polite Magi...

Nuncio enters with a Shiny 5-pointed Birthday Flashlight, the upper most point's wick burning brightly.

I remember speaking spirals with you, and seeking understanding.

Elrohir enters bearing a sketch pad and a pencil set for Rosemary.

I remember being certified Cootie-Free, so that I could give you hugs on IRC.

Elladan bounces in with a bright smile and a skellie made out of Pixie Stix.

Done a few years on this joint we call the planet?

turns to the piano player, Play it again Sam... you know the one.

The sweet strains of piano fill the Cabaret as they all begin to sing,

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dearest Quincunx...

Happy Birthday to you...

Wyvern swiftly dashes into the Cabaret Room, briefly bowing to those who have gathered and tossing a large sack that he carries onto the ground by his feet. Opening the bag and rummaging through it's contents, the overgrown lizard pulls out a variety of eccentric objects and turns towards the four birthday girls, approaching each in turn. Tzim is handed a voucher for a nude beach holiday, Rydia is bestowed a few boxes of aluminum foil, Minta is given additional pixie stick "pointy ear" and "tail" add-ons for Elladan's skellie, and Rosemary is offered a simple card on which the cryptic phrase "Date to birth, express happiness to mirth" has been written. Wyvern salutes the four collectively before quickly departing from the room, not wanting to risk the arrival of the credit companies when they discover his scams...

OOC: Happy Birthday Quincunx! ;-)

Some of these gifts have been given online, but they will be represented here as well:

For Minta, I give you a mimir (a floating skull that acts as an encyclopedia.) While I'm sure its original function is not very important to you, it's a floating skull that you can play with in many interesting ways. :)

For Rydia, I give to you a gift wrapped in shiny, shiny wrapping paper. After you manage to break that shiny daze, there is a set of mirrors that you can use to enhance the shiny-factor of your favorite shiny. In addition, there is a pair of miniture spotlights so that it will always glow in a shiny fashion.

For Tzimfemme, I give to you another head for your flail, the Lobotomy. While I hope you don't need it, this head is enchanted to stun whoever you strike.

Finally, for Rosemary, I give you this mirror. *the mirror stands tall and looks like a standard distorted mirror from one of the houses of mirrors located at carnivals. That is, until Rosemary notices how the pattern shifts and changes constantly, the way it warps an image differing from one second to the next.* I hope you enjoy the gift.

Happy Birthday you four! ^_^