The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

According to the bottom of the front page..

"Wow! Z's is today, and Runes's is tomorrow! I'd better get crackin'..."

Zool runs around the lab throwing switches, launching a huge brightly colored kite into the stormy sky, and coincidentally tossing a dismembered leg into a dark cage. Soon the castle thrums with the pulsing power of another of his mysterious machines. A covered figure lies still on the central table.

A crack of lightning fills the sky, filling the lab with sparks and a blinding white light. The figure under the sheet shudders, then begins to expand, glow, and throb in a very strange way.

He runs down beside the table, laughing maniacly. "MuHahahahahahha! It's my greatest creation," he says, then whips off the sheet. "It's a..."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :lol:

(PS So I work for Hallmark now - it's a living. :P )

Wyvern barges into the Cabaret Room, extremely late as usual, and bows to the Dreamer while wishing him a happy birthday. The overgrown lizard then takes out a small package and offers it to the Dreamer, who acceots it and opens it to reveal some new false teeth... The new teeth are emblazoned in all sorts of shiny metal, commericial-rapper style... The birthday boy looks them over once in distaste and then politely turns them down, handing them back to Wyvern, who immediatly pawns them on the black market to get the Dreamer a brand new AoA-quality chocolate bar...

OOC: A belated happy B-day to you, Zadown.

*sigh*

Once again.. 2 days late but not a dollar short...

Jakob reaches deep into his pocket and withdraws a small package... Gingerly, he hands it to the Dreamer with a small grin...

Enjoy it while it lasts...

Carefully Z unwraps the gift, his fingers trembling in anticipation...

As the torn paper is peeled away, a faint gleam escapes. Into his waiting palm a small emerald tumbles.

Looking up he asks:

Umm, not to be disrespectful or anything... What is it?

Jakob's grin broadens...

It's for that infernal no-dachi, just hold it near the blade... It'll take care of itself...