The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Tasslehoff!

"Pssst... Kender... Over here..."

Tasslehoff turns his head to see Zool down on one knee, whispering and animatedly gesturing him over to his painting.

"Err..." began the Kender.

"Shhh!!" shooshed Zool, his eyes wide. After quickly looking both ways to make sure Deadly Nightshade had not heard, he once again gestured Tasslehoff should come over to his portrait.

Quick to catch on, Tasslehoff tip toed over to the giant portrait over the fireplace. "Yes?" he whispered.

"Just this," whispered Zool as he pushed 'Play', and blasted one of the loudest, coolest, most awesome songs Tasslehoff, or the Pen, had ever heard.

The Kender jumped back as though struck by lightning at the chanted intro, but quickly started moving to the beat as the song took off...

I've seen all good people turn their heads each day

so satisfied I'm on my way.

I've seen all good people turn their heads each day

so satisfied I'm on my way.

Take a straight and stronger course to the corner of your life.

Make the white queen run so fast she hasn't got time to make you a wife.

'Cause it's time, it's time in time with your time and its news is captured

For the queen to use.

Move me on to any black square,

Use me any time you want,

Just remember that the goal

Is for us all to capture all we want

(Move me on to any black square)

Yea, yea, yea.

Don't surround yourself with yourself,

Move on back two squares,

Send an Instant Karma to me,

Initial it with loving care

Don't surround

Yourself.

For the queen to use.

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda.

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit

Didda.

Don't surround yourself with yourself,

Move on back two squares,

Send an Instant Karma to me,

Initial it with loving care

Don't surround

Yourself with yourself.

Don't surround yourself.

Send an Instant

Karma to me. Don't surround yourself.

For the queen to use.

'Cause it's time, it's time in time with your time and its news is captured...

The pealling crescendo left everyone wide eyed - and then complete silence. One could hear a pin drop...

Nightshade stormed around angrily. :P

*I've Seen All Good People, by Yes*

After getting scared half to death by Zools little music piece the kender walks back over to Shade and looks her in her eyes, as for though she is on one knee, a kender being just a bit short, but not in the cute short way as demoness, but back to the story, Tasslehoff blinks a few times and stutters and then faints.

After a few minutes and a few murmurs from the pens members, Rune, always one on her toes runs out the door and then enters again with a pail of water. Trying to run over to Tasslehoff to throw the cold water on him, to awake the kender she stumbles over Gyrfalcons astonished feet and lets all the water splash onto Wyvern, the Pens Favorite Lizard.

" Oh goodness! Wyvern, I am awfully mighty very sorry!!! " cries Rune

After finally drying himself the lizard finally convinces Rune it was ok, and that he has been needing that bath for quite a few days and to stop crying.

Finally, stirring from his place, Tasslehoff gets back to his feet, wondering where he was..

" Oh thats right. Marriage.. Now, I have never been married before.. I wonder what that is like.. I think Uncle Trapsinger was married once.. If only he was here I could ask him, but I bet its thrilling, to be married and all.. But could I still go on adventures I like adventures, they are fun.. What would Raistlin say? Would he just cast a spell, well Caramon was married, and he didnt mind, but I might have to ask my silly Dwarf friend Flint first.. HmMmm.. ErmMmmMm.. " rambles the Kender. After about 15 more minutes of rambling and several shouts from the pen and a few "ahems" from Shade herself, the Kender agrees to the wedding." Well sure! I will. Just a new adventure! "

Peredhil congratulates the newly-weds, and looks forward to their writing together.

Y'all should work together on something in PMs, and then post it together here at the Pen. That'd be cool. :)

He then looks in askance and wonder at Scarlett, thinking he hasn't seen Finnius in a long long time.

I'm not even gonna ask if you or any significant others in your life (like Cerulean) finished off your marriage.

(read all about it in here)