The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A forgotten name, a forgotten face?

Annael

Hello all.

It's been forever and a day since I've been here, and I wanted to stop in and see who's still here. I see familiar names, and glad to see that some of the old Pennites are still active. If it hasn't been too long, I was hoping that I could take up residence in my tree once more...

*butterflies hovered close while Annael see's if she has been forgotten*

Annael blinks for a moment as she notices her butterflies moving in odd flight patterns, their little wings performing several defensive turns through the air before swarming together to form a compact group huddle. She frowns and quickly glances around for signs of danger, only to breath a sigh of relief when she notices Wyvern seated next to her favorite tree (the real one, which Vigil has yet to so much as touch with a ten foot pole). The former arch-rival of butterflies tilts his snout up from the Courtyard dirt where he digs and suddenly spreads his wings upon spotting Annael, racing up to her and giving her a very dirty almost dragonic hug.

“Annael! Great to ssssee you again.” Wyvern lets go of Annael for a moment and lets her breath, then grins a toothy grin and cocks a claw back in the direction of her tree. “Ssssince you were taking so long to get back, I took the liberty of planting a few Almost Dragonic Brand Tripwire Tangleweeds™ around your home. Y’know, jussst in case someone decided to actually take advantage of your absssence and disturb that extremely profitable tree of yours. See, it jusssst goes to show that I always have your bessst interests in min-”

Wyvern squeaks out a little cry and raises his claws to his face as the butterflies suddenly begin swarming around his horns and snout, batting at his scales with as much wing strength as they can muster.

“O-OK, I uhhh mighta planted a m-m-money tree or two in the general area of the Tangleweedsss as well.” Wyvern twists his snout and backs away from the ocean of flapping butterflies, folding his wings protectively over his head with a whine. “Ow! B-b-but the thought wasss sssstill there, honesssst!”

;>)

OOC: Welcome back Annael! *hugs* Great to see you around these parts again. :)

*Laughs and picks up The Grim Squeaker and hands back the scythe*

No poking with pointy things, they don't tend to like that. I'm glad to see that some things haven't changed around here!

*Smiles and happily hops up into her tree, butterflies flittering about gleefully.*