The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

*Wedding Bliss*

Zariah

*Zariah rushes down the halls of the Pen, periodically halting to peek into the rooms. She is curious, but knows she must hurry. Entering the Cabaret room, she carefully posts a scroll on the wall by the door.

"It's unusually quiet," Zariah mumbles to herself.

*Aware she's been absent for quite some time, she is relieved to be on her way without explanation to the others.*

The scroll reads:

Hello fellow Pen members!

Just thought you all might want to know.....

Nyyark and Zariah (Oliver and Katy) are getting married!

November 23, 2007!

Don't know if/when we'll be back regularly, but I know some of you might appreciate the information!

Take care one and ALL!!!!

*Zariah dashes down the hall and out the main entrance, changes into her crow form and flies swiftly on her way back to Nyyark's castle*

*Panther walks into the quiet room, sweaing he heard something running through the halls. He notices the note on the wall, has a read and smiles.*

oohh! Congratulations to you both! :)

*He hopes that the lady that left the note is still within earshot to hear the words...*

Edited by Lord Panther

Wow, congratulations! Always good to hear good news like that, and good to hear you're still around and thinking of us. :)

PS. Unusually quiet? I haven't this many people (7) logged on at the same time in a long time, though admittedly I'm not usually online at this time of day. ;)

Ayshela and Kaitlyn read the notice and hurry to catch up to Zariah. With a quick leap they tacklehug her, babbling congratulations and happiness for both her and Nyyark.

:) Congrats to you both! I wish I didn't have committments here until late the night before. :(

*happy huggles*

• 3 months later...