The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

American Bound....

Annael

Yes yes, that's right, I am taking to the roads again for another road trip and venturing into the great unknow....the USA. Hehe, just kidding, been there before. Anywho....I'm planning on attending a concert late summerish time (not sure on the actual date yet) but I will be driving through NY, PA, MD, VA and ending up in North Carolina. Any Pennites along that route? lol. We can maybe try to get together to discuss poetry over tea and crumpets?? ;)

I'm in Carrboro, North Carolina, just a hope skip and a jump from what they commonly call the "research triangle" (Chapel Hill, Raliegh, Durham) around here.

In you're in the area, you're more than welcome to hang out.

rev...

Edited by reverie

My situation is similar to Peredhil's, I'm afraid. :-( I lived out in Maryland for a while, but am currently residing on the opposite coast in California. Some of my folks are still out over in Maryland, though, so if you're in desperate need of a place to stay over there, PM me and I'll see if I can arrange something for you. Also, you should try to PM Ozymandias to make sure he notices this, as he might be available and would be a most worthy addition to your travel plans. :-)

Wyvern pouts at the missed opportunity, then begins touting the many incredible concert events available in California. Visit the wesssside!

Rev, I'm going to take a guess that the concert is going to be in Greensboro (sp) cause that's the bands home town. So yeah....we'll chill.

And Ozzy, I will go where ever you want me to go. LOL! Pick a place and I'll be there with bells on. Well, not literally. Clothes, a butterfly and some wings, but no bells.

Anywhoo.....I'll let you guys know about dates. Thinking sometime in August, cause the lead singer of the band is on tour through to July....so yeah, August. Besides, August will provide nice weather for a road trip.

When I get more details I will lay out the plan of attack...erm....travels. No no no, Ann is not planning on taking over the USA...not at all! ;)

*tells the butterflies to shush and to stop putting words in her mouth*

Thinking sometime in August, cause the lead singer of the band is on tour through to July....so yeah, August.

Sounds like I will just barely miss you. I'll be very close to NYC at the very end of July.

Enjoy the road trip! *huggles*