The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

World of Warcraft and the Mighty Pen

Gyrfalcon

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we're on Argent Dawn if you want to start an alt there. There isn't a huge number of Pennites there, so the chances of nailing someone at the same time is pretty low unless you can set up a time with someone. Otherwise, Gyrfalcon is an Artisan leatherworker, so if you need leather armor or armor patches, just ask and I can make sure some are sent to you. Otherwise, I'm playing a low-level mage named Hanzoku at the moment. :)

Woo hoo! Nice to know that there are more people playing WoW. I thought I was the only one. ;)

I have a L40 Mage named Madoka on the US Kilrogg server. I am a Enchantress / Tailor, so I have a bit of gold -- just bought my horse too. :)

I will try to make a character on the Argent Dawn server then. :) Although I don't have much time to play these days... :(

Madoka.

Cool, just ask Gyr or Hanzoku if you see me on at the same time... though it is possible that character creation will be disabled off and on, as I've seen Argent Dawn show up on the list for no new accounts.

Character Generation is disabled when there is a queue, neh? You can still create characters on the server if ye do it during the off-hours, as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought I'd mention... My main server is Mug'thol (now that my guild chose to transfer from Archimonde). If any of you find yourself there, please be sure to let me know. My main character is Rhoelyn of .

FYIing,

~Yui

PS: Twice, I've seen 'Orlan' when I was playing. Both times I sent him the following message:

"So, what would you say if I said 'The Pen is Mightier than the Sword' to you? :)"

Seeing as neither was our Orlan, you can imagine the strange looks I got in response. :P

• 2 weeks later...