I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!

Any guesses? No fair cheating, Gyrfalcon!

~Salinye :fairy:

Hmm... let's see... if a person is so excited there can be only one reason for that, thus ruling out all other reasons. That makes it pretty easy to guess why you are excited (at least theoretically) since there can only be one reason.

Now, to come back to my original point, being the reason for Salinye's excitement : presents. It must be presents, you see, 'cause there can't be another reason.

*After having proven that his guess must be the only correct one, Venefyxatu sits down to ponder.*

:P

Here's the scoop!

I'm pregnant! I know, I know, some of you may not think that that is big news since it will be my 5th child. However, to me, each child is a whole new celebration of it's own, and none is less exciting than the others! Also, I have to keep this a secret from most people in my life until January 22nd, so it's nice to tell someone here!

Unfortunately (some of you know this as I went through a bad spell about 18 months ago or so) I lose a lot of pregnancies. So, I don't feel confident in sharing the news with people around me until I hit that 12 week mark. (January 22nd) Once I hit 12 weeks with a pregnancy, then the chance to miscarry goes down to 2 %.

So, I'm really hoping this one will stick as this will most likely be our last child and I've been trying for 9 months to get pregnant and it would really stink to have to start over, not to mention the emotional baggage. Which is why I don't tell too many ppl. Because then later they ask you how far along you are and you have to tell them you miscarried and then even if you're okay with it by then they feel horrible and it's awkward and blech!

So, you're among the few I'm telling and although I'll have some anxiety for the next 8 weeks, I'm also tired and nauscious and that's a REALLY good sign. :0)

Thanks for letting me share!

~Salinye :fairy:

Edited by Salinye