The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Average age of the Pennites

Morgane

How old are ye'  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm twenty... uh something...

Gryphon starts counting furiously on talons and feathers adding and subtracting all the time muttering to himself "Twenty... twenty something.. I know it's twenty something"

After running out of convenient things to count on he absently pulls up mystical lights, and numbers created of pure magic, still muttering... "twenty? twenty millenium? twenty seconds? nonono, it was a number I was after, not a measure of time, I'm trying to fulfill the measure of time... where was I? twenty-x perhaps?"

Absently Gryphon wanders away, still muttering to himself what sound like magical or mathematical formula, still without answering the question. ;)

"x to the power of z, carry the coefficient of the universe and divide by the consistency of water with extra oxygen"

The sound of his muttering fades as Gryphon leaves the room still lost in thought.

And the mass of gender confusion which can never figure out which to call itself online (even with those who know its real gender) is 17ish.

And my friends in the 19-20-some range keep forgetting that. Go figure. I must be wearing Pants of Nondescription?

Mmhmm!

*creaky old-man voice*

"Why, when I was a young whippersnapper like you, we didn' tol'rate no disrespectin' our Elders! Why, if Wyvern're here ta see yer ungrateful little faces, all 'Why haven' I been approved yet?' he'd spin in his grave..."

"Wyvern would have a grave if he were here?"

"Don' you sass-talk me young man!"

"I'm a girl! And Wyvern's still alive! And why're you talking like that?! You're only 40, for Zool's sake!"

Hehe... good times, good times...

*Turns up Bryan Adams, '18 till I die' and puts it on repeat*

Ok.. so I am 31.... but I work retail, so let me sell this to you in plain retail speak...

Cryptomancer, 18 a real bargin, please have a closer look. Beautiful isn't he, and just 18 too, such a deal. Here, let me show you something, if you combine him with this small annoying bird, yes it is a raven, only 6 too so useful to aggrivate things with, and can riddle as well. So all up only 24, still a real bargin, but you really should take his ego as well, I mean his full potential is only reached if you have the ego. The ego is 469.95 but if you take it all now I can do a fantastic deal.. Yes, ok... just let me ask the manager if i can still discount it a bit..

*walks into the back room, waits a few moments looking at the wall.*

Great news, my boss said that as we have a stocktake next week and it is our last package, for just 30 it is yours... deal... fantastic .. cash or credit.. cash.. fantastic.. now would you like to extend the warranty on that too... just 1.. yes.. ok.. only 31.. fantastic.. enjoy your day..

:raven:

Cryptomancer.. last one.. incomplete.. just 18.95 plus postage and handling.

:raven:

Edited by cryptomancer

=waves= hmm....well, I'm only 16. But I'm finding that age is rather relative. For example, I'm younger than many of you people, but in the eyes of the little girls in my Irish dance class I'm only a few years short of nursing homes and funeral preparations. Then there is also the fact that I am the height of the average 13/14 year old...but that is another rant in and of itself.