The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Halloween Party and Werewolf Game

Tanuchan

Would you participate in the party and/or werewolf game, as described below?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sorry I've been out of it for so long. I promise to read up on what's been happening and catch up all around the board as soon as possible.

Thank you Tanuchan for providing a description of almost everyone - I'll remove my measly attempts from the list... in fact I may as well remove my list ;)

Onward and upward! Werewolf game starts this weekend! Not too late to help us out with a story or poem as per what we said in the guilds! (Odds are we'll use it whether you're a member or not, at this point, but pretend I didn't say that :ph34r:)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Tanuchan for providing a description of almost everyone - I'll remove my measly attempts from the list... in fact I may as well remove my list.

Nah... I just had more time than you, as I have a week's holiday :P

I'm sure you'll come with something very nice for your posts.

*hugs*

Goody Goody...a game to remove my mind from outside fears

*grins*

Just so everyone knows...the descrip for me in this thread is Mynx, but not CheerMynx.

I'm assuming everyone's gathered by now that I am simply acting as a hopeless hyperactive drunk, and will continue to do so for the game

(well, Crypt's cursed me so even if I wasn't planning to be like this I am now!)

Essentially I am the same person, but the ghosts will be able to scare me so much easier than if I had my scythe as opposed to the pompoms...

I mean, on! Every horror film needs the stupid cheerleader!

Well, I don't have a costume, but Daryl does. ^_^ Just so people know, he's pretty much as normal, except he's currently skeletal looking and feeling (the result of an excellent illusion created by a kitsune), and is wearing a black robe cut so it won't interfere with his normal movements. He has a small, fox-sized scythe across his back, but its unlikely that he'd have any use for it.

Mynx - I assume your character wouldn't have a problem with him, as he's sort of oddly cute in a bony way, and's his costume is close to her normal attire. :)

I've edited the first post of this thread, so now it gives also:

1- a (relatively) updated list of people (and their costumes) present at the party;

2- the last events in the party

So I hope that it makes a bit easier for us to follow what's going on in the party ;)

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

WW MODDING POST

Love the posts! You're great! :D

Sign up is officially closed, and I'm sending the roles in the next couple of hours. So that people have more time to drop a first post, I'll be posting the first "death" (NPC) tomorrow afternoon, when first day phase starts. Until there, have fun! You can create anything in the house, from props to whole rooms. To the poets there, feel free to find scary verses scrabbled somewhere... ;)

Any doubt, please either PM me or post here.

To those who aren't playing the ww game, an invitation: would you like to come over with a Ghost character? So, post your "ghost character" here (though not necessary) and go on to haunt the daring guests who are at the Haunted House! The rules are below:

Ghost Character's Rules

• you can interact with any player as you want: touching, sounds, pranks, even spooky speech; don't injure/kill the guests, though ;)
  • however, you cannot in any way give your opinions as to the identity of the "wolves", nor try to influence the votes in any way; not even speculations;
  • if you wish, you can PM players to set some special prank/reaction, copied to the mod (aka me :P)
  • if you plan to be a "regular" ghost, it would be nice if you can post a small description at this thread; otherwise, for "once-timers", just have fun;
Have fun! :)

~Tanny

Hey hey hey! Have you been reading this thread with no intention of participating? Then I've got just the job for you! Reply here or PM me, and we'll use your character as an "NPC", meaning that between Tanny and I, he or she will be roleplayed and used as we see fit to be tricked by the pranksters (wolves): knocked unconscious, teleported, lost, etc. and used as "random pennite casualities" during the game. It'll be a lot more fun for us to write (and, I imagine, you to read) if we use actual personas for the cannon fodder. :P

I need as many as I can by Thursday... thanks!

WW MODDING POST

Day phase is extended. It will end in about 36 hours or so, on Saturday at around noon EST.

Currently, players are divided into four groups; you are completely free to change places/groups while exploring, this was done just to help a little bit with the RP and setting. The grouping was defined mainly by a-) players who haven't posted so far, so they don't have a group; and b-) dice rolls

1st group: gallery upstairs

* Cryp

* CheerMynx

* Merelas

* Leif

* YanYan

2nd group: looking for the Library

* Vahktang

* Celes

* Gnarlitch

* Dean

3rd group: exploring another room

* Ayshela

* Finnius

* Gwaihir

* Elwen

4th group: either undecided or at the "main" room

* Papa Smurf (Nave)

* Transe (Deg)

* HappyBuddha

* Dragonqueen

Feel free to RP and don't forget to post a vote!

(And we need cannon fodder... :rolleyes:)

Edited by Tanuchan

LIST OF PLAYERS (after first day phase)

At the Haunted House...

• Leif => Piazza of Portraits
  • Mynx => Piazza of Portraits; however, she has just got Intoxicated by cryptomancer's magic drink, so she's stuck with CheerMynx for the durations of the game... :P
  • Lady Celes => Piazza of Portraits
  • Dragonqueen => there's a nice description on her profile :)
  • Elwen => description
  • Cryptomancer => Piazza of Portraits
  • Vahktang => Mr. Vahktang, Presidential Candidate
  • Nave => Papa Smurf
  • Gwaihir => a story;
  • Ayshela => Poetic Portrait
  • Dean => mage, a little over protective of booze; has a familiar (Phil D. Cat);
  • HappyBuddha => at another party
  • Merelas => at Hostel Fox
  • Finnius => a story
  • Gnarlitch => Dwarf tales
  • Degenero Angelus => Transe, the KindaVampire; he's tall and pale. He has no lower jaw, so he has learned to feed on the souls of victims. He's a very cheesy, old horror movie style vampire.
NPC/mod: Back to the Party...
  • YanYan => for liking pranks too much... but innocent ones. (villager)
It's night phase! RP, but no posting accusations/speculations, please :)

LIST OF PLAYERS (at the beginning of 2nd day phase)

At the Haunted House...

• Leif
  • Mynx => she has just got Intoxicated by cryptomancer's magic drink, so she's stuck with CheerMynx for the durations of the game... :P
  • Lady Celes
  • Dragonqueen => there's a nice description on her profile :)
  • Elwen
  • Cryptomancer
  • Vahktang => Mr. Vahktang, Presidential Candidate
  • Nave => Papa Smurf
  • Gwaihir;
  • Ayshela
  • Dean => mage, a little over protective of booze; has a familiar (Phil D. Cat);
  • Merelas
  • Finnius
  • Gnarlitch
  • Degenero Angelus => Transe, the KindaVampire; he's tall and pale. He has no lower jaw, so he has learned to feed on the souls of victims. He's a very cheesy, old horror movie style vampire.
Back to the Party...
  • YanYan => for liking pranks too much... but innocent ones. (villager)
NPC: MOD NOTES
  • There has been no kill tonight
  • HappyBuddha had to bow out of the game due to RL interference...
  • I probably won't be able to post an end for Day Phase until Wednesday afternoon, so you have an exceptionally long day phase. Enjoy the time! :)
  • Listkeepers for this game: Katz and YanYan (that means they know who got all the roles and can act as backup mods if I go MIA)
The Rescue Party (aka Cannon Fodder :P):Official Ghosts written by...
  • Gryphon
  • YanYan
Edited by Tanuchan