The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Halloween Party and Werewolf Game

Tanuchan

Would you participate in the party and/or werewolf game, as described below?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIST OF PLAYERS (at the beginning of 3rd day phase)

At the Haunted House...

• Leif
  • Mynx => she has just got Intoxicated by cryptomancer's magic drink, so she's stuck with CheerMynx for the durations of the game... :P
  • Lady Celes
  • Dragonqueen => there's a nice description on her profile :)
  • Elwen
  • Cryptomancer
  • Vahktang => Mr. Vahktang, Presidential Candidate
  • Nave => Papa Smurf
  • Gwaihir;
  • Ayshela
  • Merelas
  • Finnius
  • Gnarlitch => bitten by CheerMynx... it seems we have now a CheerItchy... :unsure:
Back to the Party...
  • YanYan => for liking pranks too much... but innocent ones. (villager)
  • Dean => too drunk, but not one for pranks... (villager)
  • Degenero Angelus/Transe => caugh in a net... scary vampire, but not a prankster (villager)
NPC: MOD NOTES
  • Day phase ends in about 48 hours, around 10 pm EST on Saturday. Enjoy the time! :)
  • Listkeepers for this game: Katz and YanYan (that means they know who got all the roles and can act as backup mods if I go MIA)
The Rescue Party (aka Cannon Fodder :P):Official Ghosts written by...
  • Gryphon
  • YanYan
Edited by Tanuchan

Partial tally:

Cryptomancer, 4 votes (plus Leif's = 5)

Vahktang, 1 vote

Gnarlitch, 1 vote.

We have still 5 missing votes, so I'm extending this day phase for another 12 hours, at the end of which whoever has the most votes will be sent back to Custos Manor. Remember that Leif votes with the majority, so in case of a tie his vote does not count unless he posts it.

Feel free to keep RPing :)

Edited by Tanuchan

Ok, as a matter of clarification for Gnarlitch's continued accusation of Cryptomancer; it all began at the party before we ever came to the haunted house. Mynx was getting all drunk, and myself, being a non-drinker, tried to save her from herself by giving her a potion to cure intoxication. Crypto immediately responded by making his magic bar appear and giving Mynx a drink that made her magically and continually drunk until either he decided to stop it or some other powerful magical means was used. Hence, Gnarlitch took that as an "evil" act. So, when it was time to vote for prankters, that was what stuck in his mind, Crypto's actions back at the party. Plus, it had turned into a competition for CheerMynx's affections, at least in the dwarf's eyes...

oddly, since he was just a wolf in the Mafia game that was still running when this one started, I didn't really suspect him of being a wolf. *shrug*

I got a sound telling off when I tried to sober up her character also.

*laughs*

Sorry about that sweety.

Gnarlitch, don't feel bad. Gryph's right. I figure a drunken cheerleader is what every haunted house needs. When you tried to sober her up I appealed to Crypt because I needed a way to remain drunk for the game.

Competition for affections huh?

*chuckles*

Well you just removed my human shield, now what do I do?

Yikes...Bookbag's returned...

Seeya all next time I get the chance to post

*disappears with the sound of paws scrabbling on polished wood and a strange snapping noise*

Well, there are many candidates for a first-round lynching now... including myself... so I'm glad to have someone to share the possibility :P

Now, please... Nighth Phase extended for 8 hours, or as soon as I have all the PMs. Anyone who didn't send me their targets will have them forfeited if I don't get them until 8 pm EST. Have sent notice to those involved.

It was suggested that I gonna get lynched first in any game I play now. :P

:raven:

I got lynched first round so many times I brought up the 'You'll be sorry' gambit. (Since banned here in themightypen.)

(OOC: Couldn't thought Cryptomancer was a Werewolf in both this game and the Mafia one.  )

Got bit by that one more than once.

I agree with Gryphon... hey, there are *lots* of places you could go to! There's a garden out there! And maybe a small cemetery? What happened to the second floor, where that staircase leads to? :P

You are *exploring* that house to see if there's any lurking danger for Salinye's hostel!! The pranksters among you shouldn't stop you from that...

Please? :)

LIST OF PLAYERS (at the beginning of 4th day phase)

At the Haunted House...

Back to the Party...
  • YanYan => for liking pranks too much... but innocent ones. (villager)
  • Dean => too drunk, but not one for pranks... (villager)
  • Degenero Angelus/Transe => caugh in a net... scary vampire, but not a prankster (villager)
  • Cryptomancer => the first prankster
  • Mynx => panic-striken, drunk, wereMynx... but an innocent one. (villager)
NPC: MOD NOTES
  • Day phase ends in about 48 hours. Enjoy the time! :)
  • Listkeepers for this game: Katz and YanYan (that means they know who got all the roles and can act as backup mods if I go MIA)
The Rescue Party (aka Cannon Fodder :P):Official Ghosts written by...
  • Gryphon
  • YanYan

And for what it's worth from a non-player the drunk cheerMynx character was her idea for her WW character.

I got a sound telling off when I tried to sober up her character also.

Yeah, I know. It was her idea all along. OOC I knew that anyways. IC I had to play it like I saw it though, misguided as it might have been.

Oh, and for those of you worried that we're spending too much time in the one room. Not anymore! With Mynx and Crypto gone I've gotta go search for loot now! And something to fight!

With Mynx and Crypto gone I've gotta go search for loot now! And something to fight!

Just remember, friend, you are still Cheer-inflicted.

Cheerleaders, like, so totally don't go for that fighting thing.

Aww...I wasn't THAT annoying...was I?

...Yeah I guess I was...

Oh well...gives me time to study...and by the time the hangover abates my exams will be over...

*hugs all around*

Fun game!

*dances off, utterly ecstatic at no longer having to speak in Cheer-Mode*

Gryphon comes marching into the OOC thread with a handful of papers and a frustrated look on his face...

Look... I'm doing my best here, I really am. Honestly all I'm really trying for is to add some ambiance to the game. As promised to Tanny my ghosts are not killing off (or even seriously hurting) gamers and they're certainly not indicating who's a wolf and who isn't...

But I ask you, please, if you want a ghost written for you, just ask hijacking a ghost, it's supposed to be kinda like hijacking a... Gryphon casts around for a comparison... a wall.

It's just the little things, I mean like when Gnarlitch tried to 'attack' me just recently, I was already gone... I thought he was supposed to be a cheer-dwarf anyway - what happened to playing ones role?

I dont mean to rant... It's just... help me out here guys!

OOC: I wanted to do the whole abused artist thing "I cant work under these conditions"... but I can ;)

Just remember, friend, you are still Cheer-inflicted.

Cheerleaders, like, so totally don't go for that fighting thing.

Yes...but I AM A CHEER-DWARF! You ever SEE the cheerleaders at dwarf sporting events? It's not a pretty sight I tell you. Especially cause you can't hardly tell the men folk from the women folk. But, that's besides the point. Much ot the time the event is decided by the brawl between the teams cheerleaders more than by the actual contestants. Rough and tumble fighting is just in our nature.

But, thing is here, see, is that I am CHEERFULLY going off to fight, where as normally I am a rather grumpy old fellow, prone to grumble and argue, etc. Not now! Now I am singing a dwarven fighting song, although a might off-key, and doing so with enthusiasm.

It's just the little things, I mean like when Gnarlitch tried to 'attack' me just recently, I was already gone... I thought he was supposed to be a cheer-dwarf anyway - what happened to playing ones role?

And, uh, er, Mr. Gryphon, sir. You just gotta put the posts in the proper order for them to make sense. Ya see, I works long hours during the day most times and so much has happened since I was able to post last. So, I sometimes pick something a few posts back to respond to. And it was in character.

See! Now you guys are making the cheer infection wear off! *grumble grumble* <_<