The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Quill Quest: Official opening

dragonqueen

Okay. Here it is, a lot sooner than I had thought. But I have a lot of time this week, and I figured why not.

Just to rehash the original post, for those of us who missed it or don't feel up to finding it again:

Similar to Tanuchan's Quest, I will be writing poems about members of the pen who have volunteered themselves and provided info. I will then attempt to smoothly link all the poems together, resulting in one long, flowing poem about many members of the Pen. However, I need your help. If you're interested, please follow the four simple steps listed below.

Steps to being part of Dragonqueen's Quill Quest

1. Volunteer yourself

2. Provide Dragonqueen with information, or link to information. Dragonqueen may pester you for more information. *Information about your character.*

3. The idea is to for each poem to flow naturally to the next. For example: I write a poem about Bob. Bob saved Joe's life. I use that to make Bob's poem connect to Joe's poem. If you wish, you can supply something to help make your poem flow. Or, I could just come up with something myself.

4. Patiently wait for results.

If you want to know a bit more about what I'm thinking of, here's a link to the original post. It might help. Then again, it might not.

link

Thanks for your participation, everyone!

List of Participants:

Black9

cryptomancer

Gwaihir

Katzaniel

reverie

Salinye

Tanuchan

Edit: For clarity! Not sure if it helped...

Edit: For clarity! Again!

Edited by dragonqueen

I'll volunteer. I'd like you to use Horace (press ctrl-F to find her), though. And how do you plan on figuring out who links with whom? That would change what we give you about *how* we link with them... or should we send what we can for everyone involved, to assist in your choosing the order?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I read the news post and wondered if you still need characters?

If so, I would like to offer Trey, the quafter. Information on him can be found here.

If you need more info, just PM me and I will give you more information.

I wish you good luck with your QQ! (first part is looking good :) )

-Sweetcherrie

Thank you for volunteering, everybody! To get a rough idea of what the final outcome will look like, you can check out my Results thread in the Banquet Room. The poems are coming slowly, but I intend to try and speed it up. Thank you all again!

Participants

Black9

cryptomancer

Gwaihir

Katzaniel

reverie

Salinye

Tanuchan

Sweetcherrie

Peredhil

Regel

Pillow

HappyBuddha

-Dragonqueen

Edit: Added new participants and the names in blue already have their poems up in the results thread.

Edited by dragonqueen