The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

QUIZ ME QUIZ ME QUIZ ME!

Salinye

I stumbled onto this and am SO EXCITED that I"m making it a carnival event! I am so excited about the prospect of taking quizes on YOU that I will offer 20 geld to anyone who creates a quiz and adds the link to this thread so that we can test our knowledge and learn about YOU!

Now, I mean for you to create a quiz about your character not about yourself. Although, you can choose to do that as well, if you wish! I created one about myself first, not realizing that any test you make falls onto the same page. So, although I do have a quiz about me AND Salinye, you are only required to make a quiz about your character to earn the geld. If you create one about yourself as well, then that's just a bonus. :0)

Here is the link to Salinye's Quiz.

How well do you know Salinye?

(You can feel free to skip the first one that is about ME and not my character if you wish. :0))

~Salinye :fairy:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I really appologize if I fail anyone's Quizzes...just goes to show that I need to get to know your characters better.

Also, I am a dork, but I took my own quiz to make sure it worked.......so laugh at me or whatever fir having my name there.......but.....oh well!

Here's my link: Zariah's Quiz