QUIZ ME QUIZ ME QUIZ ME!

Salinye

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys!

I'm trapped in a nowhere place with no internet until Saturday! *sniff, sob*

Sooo...in case any of you miss me (HAHAHAHAHA, seriously guys)

I've got this quiz for you all

Sorry if it's a tad rambling...I'm on a costly laptop and my mind doesn't work when rushed...

Enjoy! :D

Do you know The Mynx?

I wasn't going to make one of these, but the prospect of 20 geld attracted me... I haven't really played my character much, so no one really knows her, but I've updated my profile to give a bit of information. So...

Do you know Dragonqueen?

Good luck...

Edit: Yes, I am aware that question 3 doesn't say anything, but I'm too lazy to fix it right now, so just ignore it...

Edited by dragonqueen

I'm really surprised at how much I know... it seems I picked quite some information without realizing I did it :)

Here's mine

Thanks for sharing the link, Salinye! :D

EDIT:

For some reason, my last question didn't appear in the form :P I've corrected it, so please I'd like to ask those who answered it before this edit, to do it again (that would be just Katz, I think :))

Edited by Tanuchan

Embarrassed look

If you can believe it I nearly scored 80 on my own test... cant remember why now, but it suggests to me that there is at least one ambiguous answer where either one of two answers could be correct...

So for anyone who gets 80 you might as well consider yourself to have gotten 100 according to the other half of my personality. ;)

Edited by Gryphon

Guest Kunax

keke, when you take in to account, i have not been here for so long, I did fairly well on the few tests i took... actual i did rather bad :)

Edited by Kunax

I'm not reading up first either. What I'm really shamed about is getting 20 on the Dreamer... the day after interviewing him!!!

And I'm really enjoying the results of the EVIL quiz. Purely for fun, of course, but it gives an interesting look at how people think about things.

I do like to check the statistics of the quiz and, in my case, it showed me some fun facts out of it:

- Nobody answered correctly one of the questions

- Almost everybody answered another question correctly

- In one of the question, the answers are split praticallt equally between the different answers.

Also, I'd like to see how well you know my bundles of fluff ie Carbone and Cambronne.

I realize that probably all the answers are somewhere in the Greenroom and in RP threads, but wouldn't be nice if we put some links for quick reference threads? For example, there are two pieces where Katz tell her story, but I wouldn't have found them if I hadn't asked her some time ago (well, I know I'm being lazy about using the Search function... :P)

The quiz has an option to receive the answers when it's closed, but I think also that it would be nice leaving it open because later there could be other people wanting to take them.

Just my two cents ;)

Well, Celes and I have been discussing about how to properly gather all the information about people into one place. This could just be another thing that went into that place. ie) The quizzes and answers. Or the link to the quiz and then the answers. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Guest Kunax

hehe 40 point on the Carbone and Cambronne test, almost pure guessing

Tanuchan would it not be more fun if you took the test as is, with out aquiring more info.

The mail function in the tests does not work for me, does it work for the rest ?

Katz, you got my meaning :) I'm happy to know that people have been thinking about that, because for us, new members, it's quite a lot of work digging through all the RP of older members hunting for details... I think also that putting a link to the quizzes is really nice.

Kunax, the idea wasn't reading before taking the test, but after - if someone wants more information. I'm guessing that people would get curious about some of the questions, as I got :) .

The answers to the questions are sent by email only when the "owner" of the quiz closes it (an option you have after you create your quiz).