The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday

Peredhil

Peredhil sets up the Birthday Room with Japanese prints, mats, low comfortable couches and chair, many tables with bevelled edges (suitable for rolling dice in role-playing games). Over at one side is an extension to the Library and Archives, suitable for reading quietly yet sharing company. There are stacks of paper, each with a :) on the top and the words, "No blank page to stop you here!" at the bottom, for inspired yet shy writers.

The last corner contains an entrance to Conservatory, for Tanuchan has spent the majority of her time there, socializing and building stories.

Looking about, he nods, whispers "Happy Birthday" to set the room's magic into action, and then kisses his boys and heads off for another day.

Good to see Peredhil not sounding rushed.

Have a great one, Tanuchan. In your little time here thus far, I have gotten to know you fairly well, and am happier for it.

*Drops off a werewolf-hunting kit, complete with silver daggers and a pink shirt that says "I'm with Blondie -->"

*blushing hard*

Thanks, Peredhil... it's a lovely room. :)

*hugs Katz*

Thanks for the kit and the "honorary blondie" T-shirt! I'll have lots of fun with those.

*bear-hugs Deg*

Thank you so much! And it seems you got your T-shirt also... ;) Just don't mistake the blondies, okay? *lol*

I'm truly happy to be here :)

~Tanny

On his way through, Ozymandias makes a beeline for the birthday room, sweeping in, bestowing hugs, his regrets at being unable to stay, and a gift before he is off again.

Looking down at the small thing in her hand, Tanuchan notices it seems to be just be a small, round, fluffily furry object no bigger than a golf ball, when suddenly it sings, in tiny, bell-like tones:

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Dear Tannyyy!

Happy Birthday to you!

...and manyyyy morrrrre!

It burbles and chirps contentedly to soft laughter and applause for a few seconds before suddenly opening an eight-foot wide fanged, slavering maw, and messily devouring one of Tanuchan's candles.

"*WHURRP*", it exhales happily.

HappyBuddha ducks in and sends Happiness Rays in Tanny's direction - he's good at that sort of stuff :)*

*Do not, under any circumstances, believe his lies that he's good at playing the guitar, being a gigolo, etc. He's not, trust us. Who are we? Err, gotta go!