The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf I: Old School (Signup!)

Hi! Dean The Adequate :wizzie: here. I'll be moderating a werewolf game shortly using the rules I've posted earlier.

I've decided to make things simple. No setting, just come as you are and we'll plop you in a remote romanian style village to hunt werewolves!

There will be One Seer, One Wolfbaner, and wolves will be determined by how many players I get.

I will PM players with thier persona when enough players sign up. See you soon.

So far we have...

Gwaihir

Damon Inferel

Lady Celes Crusader

Degenero Angelus

X-Sabre

Eyremon

Well, I'll get things started on Monday the 19th, as to get a few more players. I've recruited a few old hats to help everyone learn. See you all soon... except for those who don't survive of course.

O.K., updated player list.

Gwaihir

Damon Inferel

Lady Celes Crusader

Degemero Angelus

X-Sabre

Eyremon

Tanuchan

Merelas

Mira

Nave

Well, I'll PM everone thier personas on Sunday, then I'll begin the game thread on Monday. The thread will begin with the last list of players. When play begins, no more players may sign up... until the next game of course (Which will have a theme!)

We'll start in day phase after an NPC gets the mauling. Day phase will end in either 24 hour, or I get ALL the votes in on the thread.

Happy Hunting!

Edited by DeanTheAdequate

Heh, he might post this as well, but here is a report sent to the moderators:

Speaking of old school, Vahktang here from the Kenzerco boards.

And the point of the game is to _not_ die.

Stop volunteering.

More later,

Vahktang

And he does have a point. If I were a wolfbaner, I'd just protect one of you per night just in case the werewolves took you up on your offers. ;P

Also, Vahktang, the Report button is nowhere near the 'Reply to' button, so please don't use it unless there is something offensive found within a post. Thank you.

Heh, he might post this as well, but here is a report sent to the moderators:

Speaking of old school, Vahktang here from the Kenzerco boards.

And the point of the game is to _not_ die.

Stop volunteering.

More later,

Vahktang

And he does have a point. If I were a wolfbaner, I'd just protect one of you per night just in case the werewolves took you up on your offers. ;P

Also, Vahktang, the Report button is nowhere near the 'Reply to' button, so please don't use it unless there is something offensive found within a post. Thank you.

Oops.

Sorry.

Didn't mean to bother the board mods.

Hope I did it right this time.

But, I'm still in.

More later,

Vahktang

Aye! The fully updated player list will be on the game thread. No more sign ups here. There will be more games coming in the future (hopefully) so if you didn't get in this time, there's always the next time. And the following ones will be themed. Click on the link in my sig if you in desperate need of some werewolf action!!!