The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

20 candles on the cake!

Ayshela

Ayshela bustles into the Birthday Room, newly cleared of its tropical theme and resembling now a combination library/artist's studio. Hurrying over to a small cluster of tables, she distributes across them several manga she knew Jonathon would like as well as a large assortment of drawing materials. On a separate table she set out a cake designed to resemble a drawing tablet, and many assorted beverages.

Hurriedly hanging happy birthday banners and scattering packets of confetti everywhere for the guests, she bustles out again to remind everyone of the occasion and gather them for the celebration.

OOC: a very merry birthday to you! i hope it's wonderful!

[Nuncio]With Peredhil off busy as usual of late, Nuncio takes Jonathon's present to the Birthday Room and sighs unhappily as he sees no one there.

I think this is a graphics computer," He says to the empty air, hoping one of the "now you see them, now you don't" residents is hanging about. At no reply, he wished he had his FDR to be sure. Clearing his throat, he continues, "Umm, Guido messed with it and so it already has a drawing on it, but the Boss said it could be used over and over."

"I hope you know how to reboot it." :(

With a frown making his whiskers droop, the Giant Guinea Pig carefully places the mystical red computer, brand name "Etch-a-Sketch", on the table. After singing Happy Birthday, he scurries out to prepare for the Fall Ball.[/Nuncio]

[Peredhil]

(Happy Birthday!)

[/Peredhil]

*Jonathan pads into the room, slightly surprised* I don't recall telling anyone about this. Oh well, I'm quite pleased that people noticed as I'm having a hard time with that at home :):P

*He takes the etch-a-sketch in hand and holds it upside down and shaking it... then laughing as a XP boot screen is drawn upon the red object before he draws a giant robot and makes a note to hang it on the wall of his loft room in the Pen's hold.*

*Hugs Wren back* Thank you everyone, I hope to enjoy this too. :) I think it's time to break out the Gingerbeer and Jata sticks for everyone to enjoy! :D

Thanks.

Gyrfalcon strides in and quietly places his wrapped gifts next to the etchasketch pad, grinning at the decorations. "Personalized birthday room... I'm amazed at how quickly you can clean up and reset this room, Ayshela." The half-elven Elder said, bowing respectfully to Ayshela.

Gyrfalcon smiles and bows to Jonathan Wolfe as his friend tears open the gifts, to reveal a new sketchpad and high quality pencils, as well as a small working model of a Templar IX, right down to pivoting weapon mount and a selection of back weapons that can be swapped in and out.

"Daryl helped out with the model, so that's mostly his gift." Gyrfalcon notes, grinning at his friend. "Happy Birthday."

*hurries in*

"Ack! If I'd keep my nose out of books once in a while maybe I wouldn't miss all the parties!!!" Salinye sighs and places a homemade card among the pile of gifts. She didn't know Jonathon very well, but had admired his work and talent.

OOC:

Happy birthday!!!

~Salinye :butterfly: