The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Vlad's Quill quest

Vlad

ok, the promotions gave me a kick in the pants.

I was planing on doing this earlier anyways but...

This is going to be a way for Pen members who aren't sure of their roleplaying abilities to be able to start with that. If anyone remember Nyyarks Crow's Investigations This will be like that, but different.

There will be one character that I, and everybody else, can control, and people will join by bringing their own chars into it. Pretty simple, right? That's the whole point!

I'll try to update the RP thread (in the consevatory) as regularly as possible, just want to get an idea of how many people are interested (you don't have to be new; everyone is welcome)

Along with each story post, I'll make an Out of Character (or OOC for short) post explaining an RP concept, and try my best to implement it, but allow others to do it as well.

At worst, it'll be a unique story with many different people!

Yay for you Vlad!!

I can't commit to this, although I'm just dying to!! Lately life has been pinning me down, so when I'm able to write, I need to focus on my own quill quest (I so miss writing for Madame Q!) and the other two rp's I'm currently in!

However, I will be following it, and may jump in for isolated writings if the opportunity arises! Also, as an avid rper, I'm willing to help you and support you in any way you wish!! :0)

I'm so excited to see your constructive rp!!

~Salinye :butterfly:

Grand Idea.

I think some of the newer members don't know just how bad some of the older members were when the older member's started... ;)

I kinda miss the insanity of the Weenie Awards, where anything went as long as it built somehow off a previous post...

I look forward to seeing how you implement this. :)

Sounds like an excellent idea Vlad... :)

Note that the beauty of a simple RP thread such as the one Vlad is describing is that you don't necessarily need to commit to post in it... brief one post cameo appearences can work fine as well. You can expect either a cameo from me in the thread, or a contribution of multiple posts.

On a side note, Peredhil mentioned that:

I think some of the newer members don't know just how bad some of the older members were when the older member's started... ;)

Hes absolutely right... in fact, I recently archived a thread with some of my first RPing in it in the Library as proof of this! Check here if you have any doubts that I was a seriously lousy RPer... ;p

shhhhhhh! Vlad, you're making me look bad! lol. Wyv just finished asking me to do my quill quest!! And here you go doing your own. *sigh* I think that this sounds like a grand plan darlin :D I'll show my support of course. Every story needs a messed up angel in it, ne? heh

:butterfly: