The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

:*(

HopperWolf

I'm feeling terrible. I have got some really big personally problems going on right now and I REALLY want to EXPRESS MYSELF! But no, I can't because I seem unable to write a dang thing right now which is just great. *sigh* I hate this.

Sorry to bother you people but I have to say something. and I can't compose a poem to save my life so this is as good as it gets for now

*hugs*

i'm sorry, HopperWolf. unfortunately i do know how that is. even my OD has had weeks where i couldn't put together the words for a simple entry.

Words will come when they do, and unfortunately no amount of forcing will bring them any sooner.

Hope things ease up for you soon.

Words run rampent. Somtimes that makes them very difficult to catch. But don't worry, they'll find their way into your trap soon enough. Just make sure you leave enough bait. (verses are so picky about their food) :lol: (oh, I crack myself up... sigh...)

Seriously though Hopper, I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles. :( When I absolutely need to write but am too clouded to manage any real art, I just turn on some music, close my eyes and type. Just thoughts that come into your head, as they come in. Don't worry about "composing" anything, just letting thoughts flow. Then, go back later, maybe, if you feel like it, and edit.

I know you weren't looking for advice, but like you, after reading I just wanted to share. So, I hear ya. It's no bother at all - you know we're here for you. I hope your personal problems resolve themselves quickly and with as little pain as possible.

Yours,

- Justin

Hopper~

I don't know you, and you don't know me, however, I hate to hear you're having a hard time. Whatever it is, I hope it lightens soon.

I'm confident we'll be reading wonderful entries from you very soon!!

~Salinye