The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Wont Just

Tasslehoff

The Kender once again climbs upon the wooden stool and stands infront of the The Pen and other audiences to reciet a few words that where just scribbled down on a napkin. After wiping several beads of sweat of the little forehead the kender starts to speak

As I waste away my time,

Visions of you come and go,

Never Knew love to be such a crime,

All your games and lies; Just a petty little show,

I can see thru the curtains of your secrets now,

No longer need to hide from you,

No more playing dead; I wont just bow down..

The Kender slowly stops reading, flips the page over, and then back over... After a "hmpff" he flips the page upside down, and then back rightside up..

" Erm.. Eh.. Well thats all. I cant find my other pages.. I dont know what happened.. I lost them.. Too much stuff in my pouches maybe.. I think I need to go to the bank.. "

Then out of the blue, while continuosly mumbling he kender sits down on the floor, empties out all his pouches and searches for the rest...

OOC: To Be Continued Later.. Comments are ok.

The distinct cadences of the kender's speech reach his ears upon the wind even above the clinking of glasses and the shuffling of members within the banquet room. ~ An intriguing beginning ~ he thinks. ~ One that holds much promise. ~ The next sounds the air carries to him are those of small hands rummaging through surprisingly copious pouches. ~ Should this kender be like others I have met, this sorting through pouches and pockets could take a while. ~ He smiles to himself and sits down to wait for the rest of the poem.

ooc: A nice start, Tasslehoff. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Rune listens carefully to Tasslehoff as he sings his work. Singing, being metaforical, and not at all litterel, only just slightly in tune. Anyways, She listens carefully as the kender speaks his mind, and recites the work he has so carefully scribed on the piece of napkin. As he expresses his frustration at having lost the rest of the poem, she moves forward towards him as he empties out his pouches. Bending down to help him weed through the various treasures he has collected she notices some pocket lint, a piece of string, and several half eaten gummi bears. The kender sighs quietly at the loss of his precious work and Rune pats him on the back alphabetically..er apologetically.

"That was such a great beginning Tassie, Im sure you will be able to find the rest. Afterall..words on paper are simply scribbles, its the words in your heart that tell the story."

She pokes him in the chest right about where his heart would be to attempt to be dramatic. He smiles at her, and her bright blue eyes lock on his as though she is trying to convince him she is really telling the truth and not just trying to make him feel better.

"You can even borrow my crayon if you think it will help you scribble them again.."

She holds out the -larger than her- crayon towards him.

After a bit of sorting, Tasslehoff finally knowticed a cute lil demoness standing over him.. With a slight nod they both start rumaging through the pile and so forth. After a few gentle words from Rune and a new crayon the kender is out of the blue tackled by Shade.

" Gah! " shouts Tasslehoff as he falls to the floor..

After finally recieving all his hugs and finally being able to sit up with out a very cute, but slightly bigger Shade[as the kender is only 3' tall mind you] Tasslehoff is quite suprised to find a rat named after him sitting in Shades extend' hand

" Erm. Well I dont know what I should say to this " says Tasslehoff as he blinks a few times more

After a slight shrug conversation with Rune and a thanks to Shade, Tasslehoff runs off with his camera in tote to take some pictures of the First Church of Christ and Scientist designed by Maybech, for what else would one do when they have comed to Bezerkly to study a bit of Architecture!

OOC: thanks a lot Rune & Shade.