The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Mighty Pen - Official Roll Call 17Jan03

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A blinding light pries open the ebony eyes of the unconscious form of Brute. A groan escapes his lips as he places a hand upon his pale, bald head. Brute slowly looked around in attempt to get his bearings, for he was quite disoriented, something he wasn't accustomed to despite the amount or quality of drink consumed. A bright beam of light poured through a cracked shutter into what appeared to be a large storage building. With half a grin, he suddenly remembered where he was. He quietly gathered his disheveled robes and made his way to the door. Peeking out into the harsh day, he determined no one was looking and slid outside.

"I've probably missed the roll call, but perhaps I can still get there in time," he thought as his tall form moved swiftly through meandering crowds of people already settled into the new abode of the Pen. Brute pushed open a large wooden door and entered a chamber where a scribe sat bored at a desk. A pile of papers sat beside a inkwell on the table in front of him. As Brute approached the fellow to report in, he hoped that no one would notice the greatly reduced supply of alcohol for the tavern. Brute grinned once more and thought, "If so, I can always blame Wyvern."

Reporting In!

Brute

Page of the Mighty Pen

O Drunken One

(Been busy lately, ya see.....had to end one path in life for a new, unexpected and hopefully better one! ;) )

The Weenies were a way of noting who was still active and who wasn't. Since this IS a writing guild, the way of 'working off a weenie' was also instituted to let us know that someone was back.

In creating an account, and checking in here, it constitutes such a confirmation of activity.

'Sides, I was so happy with Hanna for making this new site happen, all Weenies have dissolved in a recognition of her tender and forgiving nature.

Hi again, everyone! I'm back: hold the cheers. Anyhow, um, my old rank...I don't know? Is that bad? Lol, oh well. As for a specialized title, I think I'm gonna go with...

Empress of Hell

Yes, that works nicely. Lol, ok, I'm weird.

Katiya Damodred was a Page at the other site. Welcome, glad you could make it over here! - Peredhil

Edited by Peredhil

Guest White Rose Oujisama

...*looks about himself* O_O; Ack...very late I am. So sorry...oh well, no matter...Hmm...

...well, I wasn't very active previously, but I'll try to be more often. I like writing, and enjoy the creative process's *CoughCAFFEINECough* of writing...^_~...so indeed, I shall be trying to write more often...

...*raises his hand* Presents! ^_^