The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Beauty Pageant Round Five

Mynx

The judges held a discussion at their table while they waited for the contestants to clear the stage and get prepped for the final round. Finally, with what could only be described as a minxish grin, Mynx stood up and headed to the stage, leaving Gryphon and Peredhil to write down their marks and comments. Pausing just out of sight of the stage, Mynx's grin grew, as she changed her form once more...

Gryphon looked up from his notes and let out an audible squawk of shock. Raising his own head in confusion at the sudden noise, Peredhil's own eyes widened in surprise. The crowd turned their heads to the stage as they wondered what CheerMynx could have done to cause such a reaction.

They weren't disappointed.

CheerMynx posed on the stage in a very skimpy bikini. Well, everyone assumed it was CheerMynx. The figure kind of looked like her...but seemed to be missing certain parts to the CheerMynx anatomy such as, oh for instance a tail.

Grinning as she displayed her seldomly seen human form, the only tiger stripes on her figure now being those on the bikini, CheerMynx flipped her blonde hair and began to announce the final round...

"I guess you all totally like the look?" she giggled, "well I figure it's the last Round now people and it's time to pull out all the stops! So come on out and like strut your stuff in the best swimwear you have! We want style! We want sexy! We so totally do NOT want boring! It's your last chance to make or break yourself in this Pageant people! Time to totally impress us!"

With a final giggle, CheerMynx bounded once more off stage, resuming Mynx's feline form almost instantly as she reached the judges table and sat down. Gryphon stared at his partner unmoving until finally Mynx turned her head to him and grinned.

"What? Just wanted to make an impression..."

OOC: Last round! One week from now the Pageant will be closed and final marks will be tallied! Let's see what you've got!

Where have I put it, where have I put it? Patham was frantically hunting through his clothes in his room, and then finally, at the bottom of his trunk found his swimwear.

He hastily put it on, and was just about to leave his room, when he noticed the problem. The swimming trunks had a hole in them, and to make matter even worse, the hole was at the worst possible place. This clearly was not going to be good. Not good at all.

He did not know how to sow and even if he had known he had not much time to get the swimming trunks back into a wearable state. Then an idea struck him, and he got to work.

Fifteen minutes later he was surprised that he was the first to get onto the stage. He heard a few gasps from the stage and some people pointed at his swimming trunks. Where previously the hole had been, there now were several owl feathers arranged in a symmetrical way, so as to cover the hole.

"As you can see my swimwear is custom made for me." Patham started. "Yes, the owl feathers are really from my owl form." He turned around to enable everyone to see every side of the trunks. On the two sides there was an extra feather each, to try to make the judges and the audience think that this was really done for style.

"I was also thinking of showing you the swimwear, which owls wear, but unfortunately owls, my owl form being one of them swim naked, so it wouldn't have been appropriate for me to show that."

He made one last turn and then walking past the judge's table went backstage.

A rustle is heard back stage as Stumpy slowly and with much difficulty emerged form behind the curtains adorned or rather not adorned in his swimwear! You guessed it...he came out onto the stage naked as a tree stump! The thought then irised that Stumpy was a tree stump and as if the contestence were indeed supposed to appear in their swimwear...then Stumpy was therefore supposed to take the stage naked! Gasps arose from the crowd before they realized that the tree had been nude all this time. The audience gave a shrug as Stumpy hopped down the stage and had a terrible time turning around...as he normally did and finally spoke just before attempting this feat.

Stumpy-"We'll...what did you expect a stump to swim in?" Giving a grumble Stumpy stormed off the stage once more.

Tanny sighs softly, wondering again why she's still doing that. Certainly she had already paid the bet...

Growling deep in her throat, she looks once again at Stephen.

::You know as well as myself that wolves don't have swim wear! And don't you come again with that tasteless joke about Summer haircut.::

:: Then why don't you go and tell them that you don't need it? ::

Stephen's soft mind-voice cuts Tanny's retort, and she blinks.

::Hm... you want to help me this time?::

Some minutes later Tanny's grinning, and it's in a relaxed way that she enters the stage. Stephen takes his position at the left side of the stage, while Tanny paces softly to and fro.

"As you can see, our Wolf-Lady also doesn't need a swim wear - not in her current form. Her fur is more than enough for modesty, and it dries quickly once out of water."

Tanny then stops and, nodding at Stephen, leaves the stage towards the beach. The ranger turns to the judges, bowing.

"However, there's also a trick she would use when not willing to get wet. To show it to you, she'd need to actually swim... so if you could oblige and follow us to the beach..."

Once the judges talk among themselves and agree to that, they move to the spot where Tanny's waiting. While Stephen explains what she's doing, she picks a thread of water-energy and taps into it while threading into the water. Soon she coaxes more threads to join the first, weaving them in a cocoon around her body.

She swims a short distance, ducking underwater once, then comes back to the beach. Stifling the instinctive need to shake free of water that's not there, she comes near the judges.

"As you can see, her body is dry. She has woven a small shielding of water around her, keeping water off. It's not something she does often, as it demands energy and takes out all the fun of a dive... but it's useful some times. It can be considered a kind of swim wear..."

::Ohhh... Stephen, hold on! And ask them to wait some minutes more!!::

Tanny's voice come with a giggle, and Stephen relays her words without hiding his curiosity.

Tanny bounds into the water once again, swimming and diving, then comes back once again.

::Another swim wear for them to examine, Stephen... :: She chuckles, grinning toothily. ::And I'm free of this!! hah!!::

The judges also smile and giggle, seeing now the effect of a slight change in Tanny's weaving: there are two patches only of dry fur, mimicking exactly the shape of a bikini.

Laughing, Tanny shimmers into her human shape and hugs Peredhil, Mynx, and Gryphon, thanking them, and grabs Stephen's arm.

"Now, let's have some talk about you and the Bachelor Auction..." grinning, she yanks him away, barely giving him time to bow to the judges.

~~~~~

OOC: I'd like to thank Venefyxatu for 'lending' me his character, Stephen Hascodem, even when he didn't have the chance to write with me. :) It was fun, and challenging, writing a wolf... but I guess I feel pretty much like Tanny-wolf at the end of this round :P

Edited by Tanuchan

“Make-up? I didn’t have time to put make-up on…”

At Anna’s question, Sweetcherrie had grabbed a mirror, and had scared half to death. Her face by now looked more like she was going to war, and she realized that something must have gone wrong.

“I….I have to go now.”

Without answering Anna’s question she runs off towards her room. In front of the mirror she scrubs off the make-up. Sweetcherrie had to scrub so hard that her face was all red by the time all the green and blue was gone. Looking on her watch she saw that if she would change quickly she’d have time for a nap before she would have to be on stage.

From her cupboard she takes a red bikini and puts it on. Turning around in front of the mirror she happily realizes that she looks good. Nothing can possibly go wrong in this round, and with a sigh she sets her alarm clock, and lies down. The combination of a tired body and mind, and a very soft bed, soon make sure that she’s fast asleep.

Thanks to Venefyxatu for his collaboration!

~~~~~~~~

Thomas looked at the mirror, sighing. His tall, thin figure didn't look too well in swimming trunks, and his weren't really good enough for a pageant - as he rarely used them.

He turned around once more, trying to get a peek into how he looked from behind. Shaking his head, he grimaced.

Tom, who had been skipping along the corridor, saw the open dor and bounced up to Thomas.

"Hey, why the long face? Aren't you bards supposed to be always happy 'n cheerful and singing 'n stuff? What's up?"

Thomas jumped, startled, and bumped his head on the mirror. Rubbing his head, he mumbled an answer.

"I'm a Minstrel. Minstrels don't go around in swim wear, you know. This is ridiculous!"

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww, but don't you think it'd be ridiculous to not be wearing swimwear in a ... swimwear round?"

"Huh..." Thomas blinked, but couldn't say a word before Tom continued.

"So make an exception of course! You bard-types are creative, aren't you? Instead of following traditions you break 'em, or do something FUN with 'em, don't you? C'mon, have some fun and do something special! Maybe you can even write a song about it, or a poem or one of those singing-type poems, you know ..."

The little guy kept bouncing around as he was talking excitedly, really wanting to see Thomas' performance now.

"Listen, you don't seem to understand... it's not appropriate! We use the kind of clothes you saw in the formal wear round. We don't walk around strutting in swim wear... no decent Minstrel would be seen by his public nearly naked. It's just not appropr..."

"Appropriate? Who cares?? Think of the fun you'll have! Besides, you won't be the only one performing in swimwear, in fact, they're *expecting* it from you and all the others as well so it's abso-ma-lutely appropriate! And maybe that cute girl in the front row likes guys in swimwear eh?"

With a chuckle, a grin and a wink, Tom hopped another circle around Thomas' feet. The Minstrel gulped, and while trying to avoid the bouncing little guy he ended up walking towards the stage.

Seeing the public, Thomas stopped dead. Tom, still talking excitedly about creativity and poems and songs and fun, bumped into his shin and bounced back a few steps. However, oblivious to it, the little guy just stopped a second to breathe and kept talking, circling Thomas' feet.

Thomas suddenly turned back, panicking and fully intendind to go back to his dressing area. Tom chose that moment to bump against his legs again, and Thomas stumbled. Flailing his arms, the minstrel threw himself backwards to avoid squishing his little friend.

Someone yelped as Thomas, trying to get back his balance, half-ran and half-skidded backwards. Still flailing, he grabbed the microphone stand in an attempt to steady himself, and ended up entangling his feet on the wire. A second later, a loud squeak from the microphone deafened half the audience and the judges found their laps full of almost-naked minstrel, microphone, microphone stand, and wire.

"Erm... " Thomas looked with his best puppy-eyed expression into Mynx's eyes, and stammered, "...eeeehm... well... this is my swimming gear... I mean.... pair of swimming trunks... huh... excuse me..."

Tom, peeking through the curtains with wide eyes, slapped his forehead with a groan and went to prepare himself.

Somehow Thomas succeeded in disentangling himself from the microphone and judges and judges' table, and found in some hidden place in himself the bravery to stand up, bow to everybody, and walk back towards the stage strutting in his blue-and-silver pair of swimming trunks.

An armour-clad Elder Dwarf appears from behind the curtain pile just as Thomas makes his way backstage. The dwarf's armour seems to tremble for a moment as Thomas brushes past it, and the metal splits in half as soon as he takes a step forward. Bravery freezes as his armor-cover is blown, and instinctively covers his Redemptio boxers with his helmet. He remains still for a long moment as the crowds stare at him in silence, then realizes that the Pageant Round deals with swimsuites and drops the helmet with a bang.

"*Ahem* Aaaallllll part of the program, folks." Bravery flexes for a moment, then wanders to the center of the stage and takes out a note. "About time, I was getting stuffy in that thing. Anyway, I'm supposed to read this formal introduction note, let's see here... 'This evening, Mr. Wyvern Q AlmostDragon will be parading one of the most revealing swimsuites he's ever worn. Prepare yourselves for the very latest in swimsuite fashion design."

With that, Bravery bows to the crowds and exits stage left. Pen spectators cast each other mingled glances of curiousity and concern, uncertain of whether to reach for their goggles or their blindfolds. Something budges behind the curtain pile, and Sexy the Elder Dwarf's voice rings out over a speakerphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Now taking the stage: Wyvern, in his ultra-chic, somewhat-revealing one-piece suite."

An unidentifiable figure clunks out onto the stage in a full suite of deep sea diving gear. Wyvern's snout can vaguely be seen behind the glass of his bulbous helmet. His scales and claws are all completely covered by several layers of thick suite. The audience watches as the submariner version of Wyvern takes two slow steps forward.

"Initially designed with the intention of staying '100% dry,' the design of the suite took a turn for the risky as Wyvern decided that he needed to impress the judges. For this reason, he made the suite his most revealing to date... if you look close, the tips of his wings stick out from the back."

Wyvern slowly turns around, revealing two very faint traces of wing tips on the back of his suite.

"In addition to making things fashionable by showing off body parts, Wyvern has built in an Almost Dragonic Brand Fuel-Powered Torpedo Rocket Engine™ for zooming after loose bikinis when trapped in the confines of H2O. The Elder will now demonstrate the power of the rocket engine for you, here on stage."

Wyvern tries to nod, but bumps his head in the confines of his helmet. The lizard then reaches over to a square suite attachment resting beneath his protruding wing tips, and flicks a switch on it. A loud machine noise fills the stage, and cranks out sounds for a few minutes before coming to a noisy, sputtering halt. Wyvern tilts himself in a position so that his rocket engine is visible, but nothing exits from the pack.

"Hey!" cries one of the spectators in the audience. "Look at that!"

The audience stares at Wyvern's helmet as the lizard wobbles back up to his full height. A dark liquid fills the helmet at a rapid pace, obscuring its glass and almost reaching to the lizard's mouth. The strong smell of fuel engulfs the pageant as Wyvern's suite begins inflating, bursting at the seams and spraying its oil-ish substance into the crowds. The lizard tosses off his helmet and gasps for air, then coughs and trips as he attempts to run off stage.

"Well." Sexy's voice comes faintly over the speakerphone. "So much for '100% dry.'"

;-)

Appy had been watching Wyvern's show and shrieks as the suit explodes. She tries to dive further back-stage, only to bump heavily into Anna, making them both fall over.

"Eep! Sorrysorrysorry!" she exclaims as she's trying to get up again, smearing some more make-up on Anna in the process...

The collision took Anna off-guard as they both tumbled down and at first left Anna with thought's of apology as well. Appy was the first to her feet as the Slayer was near the bottom and caused Anna's mind to stray for the moment.

Anna-"No! no! It's my fault...I'm often clumbsy! Please pardon me as my thoughts were not on where I was headed but the tragedy that occurred earlier in the pageant." Appy looked up to find that Anna was adorned in a rather smuged bikini.

Anna-"You see...either someone or someones broke into my dressing area and completely ruined the place! I don't like the fact that it happened but I can deal with it...I just don't like the fact that someone wants me out of this pageant! I can usually tell who did it by the..." It was at this time that Anna had gotten to her feet and noticed the make-up that had been smeared upon her leg. The thought came to her that this could have been the culprit, but no...anyone could have obtained this. It would take the very rare lipstick that Anna herself made to dring out the guilty party. The idea began to slip her mind as the Slayer cleaned the make-up off her leg with a free towlet and took a good look at Appy's face. Oddly enough the lipstick Appy had applied had been the exact shade of her home made brand. Anna took a more apologetic tone and began to speak.

Anna-"That lipstick matched my shade exactly and it's very difficult to find! I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this, but were you the culprit that smuged my only bikini?"

Tom, seeing the stage empty for a moment, hopped up, still hidden in his cloak. He ran up to the microphone and, same as last round, managed to get it to his own height by jumping up and hanging from it until it slid low enough.

"Right. Are you people and cats and gryphons and wolves and lizards and whatnots actually serious? You want to see a cauliflower in swimwear?"

A cheerful "Yes!" came from the audience.

"So you actually want me here?"

Another cheerful "Yes!", this time a little louder.

"So should I step away right now because some terrorist organization threatens to use suicide tomatoes during my appearance here?"

The crowd, by now almost exctatic, gladly cheered a "NO!". One farmer even shook his pitchfork high in the air and yelled, "Let 'em come, I'm ready for 'em!" Unfortunately, the only suicide tomato that had actually decided to show up chose that very moment to launch itself from a tomato-sized catapult and splattered itself to pieces on the back of the farmer's head. With a loud "yech!", the latter took out his handkerchief and started wiping the dripping, red stuff off his head.

Tom, feeling a little nervous because he hadn't expected any of the suicide-tomatoes to show up, decided to try and not let it show.

"Alright then! In defiance of traditional cauliflower swimming habits, that is to say naked in boiling water, I come to you in typical, human swimwear!"

While the audience cheered, he threw off his cloak with a flourish to reveal a bright red bikini, perfectly fitting his round shape. While the audience was busy laughing, Tom quickly ran off stage with a last cheerful wave towards a certain cute carrot.

Knowing that she had to hurry...that or loose her nerve...Anna gave a sigh and spoke once again in an apologetic voice.

Anna-"Once again I am sorry, but will you exuse me for just one moment? If I don't do this now I will never get the nerve to try again." Without waiting for a reply Anna took to her feet and bounded toward the stage and whatever fate had in store for her. The stage lights suddenly went out and voice came through the darkness. The voice was soft and emotional in a sad way.

Anna-"I am the product of a union between a head Archangel and a legendary Slayer. I never got to see my mother and my father for only a short period of time. I remember asking him once of a war he had fought many years ago. It was when his chips were down and armies nearly defeated, when he said these words to me.

'Anna, if there's one thing I never want to see you do...it's give up! There were times in the heat of battle that I thought it all lost...times when I knew in my heart that it was over. But I never gave up and snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Hope is what drives us on Anna...remember this always.'

Upon this field of battle I have been wounded, but I will follow in my fathers footsteps and heed his last words." The lights returned to show a lone woman around the age of 16 standing just beyond the curtains...stage side...with her back to the audience and a clearly smuged bikini. Anna looked up toward the Heavens...as if to ask her father for help in this...her time of need. A tear came to her eye as she began to glow in an heavenly light. The light gave off a beautiful glow as the Slayer's body began to change into that of an Archangel. The four large white wings...created of silk like feathers...blew in the wind that slowly arised. Without another word, Anna turned around and with a new found attitude bounded down the catwalk...not caring anymore about the smuged bikini and showing off all angles of her figure.

Reaching the end of the stage, Anna's wings caught an up draft that sent her spinning gracefully into the air and landing her just as gracefully in a kneeling position. Anna lifted her head and nodded as if to thank her father for his aid and with a wink turned and made her way back. The light that Anna once gave off slowly faded and with every step she took the Slayer slowly reverted back to her normal teenage self. Just before exiting back stage...Anna turned with one last wink before vanishing out of sight and through the curtains. Once back stage...Anna fell to her knees with relief and turning back to Appy, began to speak once more.

Anna-"I thought about not even continuing...ya know?"

Edited by Black9

Apaltra sighed deeply and continued to empty her mind when she noticed movement.

As Finx rounded the corner and looked upon her, she was sure that the sound he made was the equivalent of a human chuckle.

"You have to be kidding me Apaltra, my friend. Since when do you wear anything when swimming?"

Apaltra sighed again and without opening her eyes said: "You know well what this round means, and I don't see anyway to back out of it. Appy has enough trouble already without me giving her more." She opened her eyes and met Finx's twinkling eyes. "So you can stop your smirking and accompany me to the stage. Let's get it over with."

She unfolded her legs and got up, stretching as she did so. Finx whistled in her head: "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to impress!"

Apaltra shook out her hair and smiled: "You always were a flatterer, even though I am human."

They walked to the stage, past a harrassed looking Appy and worn-out Anna, and stopped short just behind the curtains.

"Wish me luck!"

"I'll wish you something alright..." Finx answered, and finished with muttering: "That you get your senses back, that is.."

Apaltra gave a for her very unusual giggle and darted on stage.

--------------

Appy looked in awe at the girl in front of her.

"That was brilliant! You're sooooooo pretty!" Her eyes glowed with jealousy as she helped the Slayer get to her feet.

"One day I'm going to be just as pretty, you'll see! Well ok maybe without the wings and the glowing but maybe I can get someone to make those for me and then I'll just wear them on my back with straps, I mean I won't be able to fly with them but they'll look cool. Can you fly with yours? I would love to see that.. and you look so pretty even without make-up, how do you do that? Do you take special baths? Or maybe just sleep enough or something? I guess I have to work on that, I never seem to be able to sleep though-"

Anna was buried under a ton of questions and general babbling from the little girl with the "war paint"-make-up on, and wondered what to do....

---------------

With a true models stride, hips swinging, Apaltra walked to the end of the stage and turned this way and that, showing off.

The slender, trained looking woman was wearing a dark green two-piece, trimmed with black lacing. It consisted of a low cut tank top which left just enough bare to make one wonder what was underneath, and a tastefully cut panties, bringing out the form of her legs.

Her dark brown hair was loose, curling slightly and reaching all the way to her hips. She swung it over her shoulder and took another pose, daring anyone to comment. She stretched, as if to dive, and some people gasped. Her belly was covered in old scars, that now appeared as white lines as the woman stretched.

Apaltra took on a final pose, winked at the audience, and walked off stage where she collapsed against Finx.

"Promise me I will never ever do that again" She whispered.

Finx chuckled again in her head "You D'Wilde's have a very strange idea about what all you should do for family. But I'm still wondering about WHAT you did exactly.." He looked at her thoughtfully, "That wasn't you at all, was it... so who did you tap, hm?"

Apaltra got up again, looking haughty. "Non of your business, nosy feline. It's over, we're done, time to put on something more comfortable."

Somewhere, in another universe, a well-known model cancelled all shows for the next weeks as she was hospitalized. Reports say she became too weak to work in a matter of minutes, ruining a famous designer's show...

Edited by Appy

The prince bent over her, and kissed her softly on her face. Sweetcherrie smiled, she had been waiting for him for most of her life. He kissed her again, but it felt a lot harder all of a sudden, and she was just about to say that he had to be more careful, when he bit her in her leg.

With a shock she sat up straight, and looked around bewildered…..and screamed loudly. She was staring straight into two bright, black eyes, and as she blinked the eyes blinked as well. Troy bit her again, and now she was entirely awake.

The phoenix sent scared feelings at her with the speed of lightning, and she was about to start feeling dizzy with them when she looked at the clock. Of course this didn’t help, seeing that she was horribly late for the last round of the Beauty Pageant.

She jumped up and ran; she couldn’t miss this. She’d been there all the other rounds, and wouldn’t miss the last and final round…no matter the cost. For once she was even too fast for the bird, and the door slammed shut in front of him. Slipping around the corner she ran into the portal and found herself back at the beach.

Only twenty meters to the stage…..ten…..five….one…she jumped on stage, and looked around. Her hair was reaching for the sky, and her bikini had twisted in her sleep. A bright red mark where Troy had bitten her was starting to show on her leg, and all in all she was simply a mess.

Trying to regain her breath she grabbed the microphone. The first sound that sang over the audience was her wheezing for air, and she decided there and then that she should pick up sports again. All she could get out was a hello and a thank you; she turned once in front of the jury and exited the stage possibly even faster than she had come on. Finally, this nightmare was over.

Anna almost felt as if all the questions would form a wind powerful enough to take down the entire pageant itself. This caused a problem as she came in here fully ready to take action an seek revenge in some innocent way or another. Her mood had been tempered to the point that she was ready to pounce...ready for anything...anything but this! Anna'd tried to respond to the many questions asked of her, but found that she couldn't get a word in edge wise. Finally, after the speech had seemingly ended...Anna began to blush as she spoke with a soft voice.

Anna-"Wow...where to begin? I suppose I should say that I have no clue how I did what I did upon that stage. I suspect that my father helped me out on that one. Yes, I can fly...I think and I'd love to show you sometime...if I can ever pull that off again. Now then, what else was asked? Oh...I don't consider myself beautiful...infact I always thought of myself as average and/or plain. There are some days when I first wake up that I don't even want to greet the public I'm so hideous! I suppose I keep this look with the fancy bath oils I collect and routinely use. I'm not a rich girl, but I do want to look good after all." By this time Anna noticed that she was the one babbling and blushed once again before continuing.

Anna-"Thank you for the complements...even if they were to simply to cheer me up." This time noticing the war paint on Appy's face...Anna knew what she had to do and who she had to do it to.

Anna-"Ok, what we need here is a make-over. The key to putting on make-up is to make it look like you never did. How about we go back to my dressing area and make a few...oh...let's say...touch ups. I think I still have something we can use. Besides, I should get out of this bikini as soon as possible!"

Mallory looked at the judge’s panel from offstage. She had been rather nervous about the swimsuit round, her animator had been adding extra curves to her form and it was starting to get to her, no amount of exercise can remove a curve that is drawn on, and swimsuits show off far more on a toon than on almost anything else.

Mallory stepped out once more upon the stage, hoping that all was in order and her instructions were being followed to the letter. Any miss-drawn line could destroy the look completely. So, doing a beautiful imitation of a catwalk model, Mallory moved forward, the shimmering robe covering her shoulders seemed almost alive with the drawn fluidity that it possessed.

With all the grace of a model the robe was slipped off her slender frame, and in a single movement cast aside to become a waterfall, cascading to form a pool at the front of the stage. In true toon style the deep blue single piece swimsuit that Mallory wore was painted on, (yes, literally). The front row of the audience suddenly erupted into a panel of wolves dressed in zoot suits and whistling. Stepping over the tongues that lay across her path, Mallory stepped into the pool. With a short dive she disappeared under the surface, and then emerged, walking slowly, dressed in a white bikini, a black dive belt and knife casually draped around her waist. The bikini showing off her flawless figure perfectly, each line drawn to her liking, every single shaded tone perfect, except her waist, Mallory blushed.

Signaling to a stage hand she finally on her third attempt got hold of her manager, and after a few whispered words, and a lot of apologies to the judges, a large brush appeared from someplace off-screen, and in a few well placed strokes corrected the slight rounding of lines, making them straighter, more fitting to a toon of her stature.

Walking forward Mallory took the towel that seemed to just be there ready for her hand to find, and casually began to dry her long hair. With a turn, she posed for the benefit of the judging table, her new lines attracting more whistles from the front row, and then, winking at the wolves, slowly walked off stage. The pool and scene fades to black, with the trademark white circle in the centre, trapping a wolf’s tongue, and causing yet another, final, wolf whistle.

:raven:

After Mallory had left the stage, Mynx checked her watch one final time before she nodded to Gryphon and Peredhil, rising from her chair and approaching the stage.

As her form shimmered and changed into CheerMynx's, the crowd turned their attention to her as they waited to see which form would be displayed this time.

Smiling out to the crowd, CheerMynx stood in the same bikini she had worn before, but this time over her feline form, almost giving the impression that, bar a few random strings, the feline was completely naked.

Flipping her hair, CheerMynx giggled and began to speak.

"Well people, that is like totally it! Round Five is now over and as is the pageant! We hope you all enjoyed yourself whether you were a watcher or a player!"

The crowd began to cheer and clap.

With another giggle, CheerMynx held her paw out to the judges table.

"So if you would just totally give us a little bit of time to finish coallating the marks, we will like totally get back to you soon with our winners!"

Bowing daintily to the cheering crowd, CheerMynx twinkled a smile at the contestants who had clustered backstage to watch, before she shimmered once more back to her Mynx form and returned to the table to finish marking.