The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A birthday thread for ...

A small, cloaked figure hops into the Cabaret room. Bouncing up and down a few times in front of a table to gain speed and altitude, it launches itself straight on top of the thing. After yelling some random stuff for a few minutes to ensure it has everyones attention, it starts making more and more sense.

"Groceries baffle wardogs during hyperspace hopping and now that I have your attention I would immediately like to redirect it to someone else. Thanks to this bird ... man ... crowboy!"

The figure coughs for a moment, then goes on.

"Thanks to this Crowboy, dearest Pennites, the events on the splendid Carnival I see coming up will be wonderfully coordinated! Give him a round of applause on this very special day for him, and make sure that a certain lizard does not run off with the event-geld!"

With that being said, the cloaked figure hops off the table towards Nyyark, careful not to be squashed, and hugs his foot.

"Happy birthday!"

OOC : Happy birthday Nyyark!

Happy Birthday Nyyrak. Twenty years already! I still remember exactly where I was when you blessed your family with your birth. How exciting, first Grandchild, first Nephew, First son. It is good to remember.

-Two

Oliver

Well its midnight, and so I'm done being a teen. I didn't know what to write, but the Two suggested I go Faulkner, so I am. Its both sad and scary being more than 19, but thats okay I suppose. Well it has to be, me not having gained the ability to argue with time yet, and somehow I don't think times gonna give me that long. But anyways I'm 20, and its cool. I can say, "crazy teenagers" and stupid kids and all those things I was in a hurry to grow up so I could say. Like "don't hurry to grow up, enjoy being a kid" I always wanted to tell someone that. I still have a hope that there is some sort of secret antiteen adult initiation that they hide from you, but I imagine that the idea will seem more childish by the second, being twenty and all. Besides from what I understand that will be next year. I guess they call it achohol.

But anyways thanks for the well wishing, and its cool that the pen celebrates birthdays! I'm sure I'll have a great day if I can get up in time. And thanks to Venwhatisfaxmahooadoo or something, for starting the thread! Yes, enjoy the carival, love the guilds, come into my clutches... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Crowboy.

I remember the day I cut your umbilical cord. You were alert from the first moment and your eyes tracked immediately. The more births I've seen the more that stands out in my memory.

I'm very proud of you.