The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

More happy birthdays!

Gryphon

Gryphon comes into the Cabaret Room still decorated for valdar and astralis, aardvark and parmenion and tacks another banner up on the wall underneath the main one... it says:

Happy Birthday Gwaihir and purple_shadows too!

Realising that neither Gwai or ps is in the room already for the birthday celebrations he races off to try and find them knowing that everyone else will make them welcome if they show up while he's away. :)

~~~

I know I'm early by the rest of your standards but for me, it's their birthdays so Happy birthday! :D

Gwai's birthday, today?

Man, already one year since I started putting off giving you a present until mid-August. ;)

May the cabbages wiggle in lively fashion for you today!

And a simple happy birthday to purple_shadows... since I do not know him/her quite as well.

Sam.

Edited by Tyrion

*Sweetcherrie comes in, mumbling*

"I seem to be late lately, but I will not be late for the next one"

*bumps into a big banner*

"Hmm...Happy Birthday Gwaihir and purple_shadows too! That must mean I've finally managed to arrive on time somewhere."

*starts grinning broadly and bursts out in the happy birthday song*

Happy Birthday to both!! :D

hah! and NOW, now that it's the actual *day* -

*tacklehugs Gwai*

Happy happy birthday! hope it's splendiferous for you with much love and happiness! =)

*tacklehugs purple shadows*

Happy birthday, and i truly hope your family's plans didn't involve much horrid coldness! Have a big mug of hot chocolate! =)

Ayshela steers Gwai and purple shadows over to the tables on which rest their birthday cakes, carefully placed amid a plethora of noisemakers. ;)

Wyvern skids into the Cabaret Room upon hearing that new banners have been tacked onto the walls, expecting to find Almost Dragonic advertisements but being met by another significant birthday announcement. Scratching his scaly chin, the overgrown lizard waves to Gwaihir cheerfully, then dashes out of the Room in search of a few pertinent birthday items. He returns to the room carrying a large sheet of glass, along with what appears to be a tattered feather.

"Happy birthday, Gwaihir." The lizard stumbles towards the elf, nearly dropping the glass in the process. "I got you this sheet of Almost Dragonic Brand Protective Glass™ to make up for that little greenhouse incident I caused."

Gwaihir examines the sheet of glass blankly, pretending to ignore the glass doorknob that's connected to the front of it. "Gee, thanks Wyv... a couple of more sheets of glass, and it'll be almost like it never happened."

"I also got you this raven feather" hisses Wyvern, handing Gwaihir the dark feather. "It's a leftover prop from that 'Tales from the Cryptomancer' story 'Stark Raven Mad,' dropped by cryptomancer in his raven form when flapping his wings in confusion. I figure it might help if you ever feel the need to make up with Zariah..."

Wyvern winks and bows, saluting the Deputy Loremaster and turning towards Shadows, PS, and Hannah in turn. The reptilian Elder wishes each of the three girls a Happy Birthday, and hands each of them a tall glass of Bruteweiser before departing from the room in a hurry.