The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Sign-up Werewolf XIV

Will you play this one at the same time than WWXIII?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine this will be, as usual, the OOC thread for the current WW game.

In that case:

Baner: Will erase the marks made by traitors, saving a mummy's unlife. If he chooses to mark a Werewolves' tomb, no killing as well.

Good device.

Vahktang: Moses - Israël Ambassador

Just to make is sure, I am the ambassador _to_ the shemites of palestine and the levant.

Not from there myself, but I know the language, customs, how to work with them and make them work.

heteroclite

Had to look it up.

One of the things I like about this site.

"Deviating from ordinary forms or rules; irregular; anomalous; abnormal."

Question: the pharoh's tomb itself will never be in any danger, right?

He had faced many a foe on the battlefield and saved the Pharoh's life twice from assassins, but he lacked the corage to tell Nahrathi how he felt. With a sigh, he goes back to watching the dancers.

Daaang, that's good.

Just a question, Celes... will we have the Listkeepers (aka backup mods) for this game also?

If we are, I suggest both the first lynchee and Mynx... she doesn't have much time, but she checks the boards and both Gryph and Cryp have contact with her. It seems Katz' having too little time free, unfortunately...

Vahktang: The Pharoh have his very own tomb completly appart from this funeral complex.

Tanny: I plan to be around the game through and through since there's nothing in real life that will drag me away. But of course, the first lynchee will have the priviliege to assist me in this thing and to roleplay any of the dancers or even his character during his trip over to the British museum. ;)

"Tomb Raiders," says Moses.

"Even in our time of first life they existed, scorning the warnings and punishments.

"Recently I had a dream of one, a single person, a woman, she wore shorts and a top that left her arms bare, and she carried two weapons, short metal wands that spat death at all that threatened her. Pray that is only a dream and that she is not real and robbing our tomb."

Thats brilliant Vahktang... Tomb Raiders indeed.

From a Mummy's point of view that Lara Croft woman is a nasty piece of work.

First, I'll make some clarifications:

Voting occured in the game's thread, not in the sign-up thread. Also, only the Werewolves are allowed to PM each other.

As you can see, I'll play a pretty active NPC as Maesha since there's not many players. ;)

Vahktang: *rofl*

Sorry, I need to clarify something here...

Do we all know where the entry to each others crypts are?

I'm not too sure if they're hidden from outsiders only or if we hide from each other too.

And do we do all voting as an OOC statement in the game thread?

<lol> Thats brilliant Vahktang... Tomb Raiders indeed.

From a Mummy's point of view that Lara Croft woman is a nasty piece of work.

And

Vahktang: *rofl*

Thank you.

Don't know what it was, but something Lady Celes wrote inspired me.

Glad you liked it.

OOC: Uh, guys....Khe/Knight didn't make an accusation yet. Ya wanna kill off the new guy before he even has a chance to play?

Specifically I was referring to the in character accusation made by Khe in the quote below.

Glancing around suspiciously, Khe, glares straight at Khaires, the former servant.

"You! Where were you, last night. You had something to do with this, didn't you?"

As I said I didn't want to accuse anyone, but that's as suspicious a reaction as anyone who's actually been posting has made. I think Khe can still survive if he gets in quick with a good explanation and shifts the blame elsewhere soon.

There's still a few people who've not posted / voted so Khe just has to get nice and convincing and convince them all to vote for someone else, and hope like hell that they're not all too lazy to post before the deadline. :D

About the Crypts, only the werewolves know where the other crypts are as it is one of your most prized secret. This is why the first "discovery" is so disturbing for them.

Anyhow, I'll extend the voting period for 24hrs since I've got only half the votes out of ten and that one of the suspects had yet to post, so at least he'll have a chance to defend himself.

Voting count.

Ayshela/Napheen: 3

Knight/Khe: 4

oy.. popping back in for a sec to see if i had been shredded yet.. *sigh*

yes, the accusation i referred to was Khe's IC accusation, as noted by Gryphon, for precisely the reason he stated. Nice to see one of us is coherent. O_o

'shela, grabbing antibiotics and heading back to bed

*giggles* Dang, Vak, had to make sure you didn't start another run of being the first lynched by making sure *i* was? ;)

Perhaps it's time to borrow the "you'll be sorry"?? *g*

spose that's one way to make sure i have *time* to be sick, eh? :rolleyes:

Thanks Ayshela, now, since your the very first lynched mummy, you can roleplay Napheen and Hemahibe's trip over England as you see fit. Remember that neither have absolutlly no knowledge of any 21st century technology, so they might refer things as animals.

and those who can't read an IC clue to protection get to play without it.

I actually missed that clue :(

Still... Reaches for a dial marked "Paranoia" and turns it up to "full" then flips two switches labelled "Mistrust" and "Suspicion" into the "On" position.

There we go. All set to continue playing now.

:D