The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Sign-up Werewolf XIV

Will you play this one at the same time than WWXIII?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...

clears throat in the uncomfortable silence of the game

Ummm... Any chance we're going to be moving the game right along sometime soon? :D

Maybe?

Everybody turns to stare at he who was impolite enough to speak

Blushes and shuffles back to seat.

After some poking, I've finally got all I needed in order to resume the game.

Scorecard:

Still in the pyramid:

YanYanGanaffi: Benny Sandpounder - Pharoh's personnal bodyguard

Tanuchan: Nehrathi - One of the Queen's maid

Cryptomancer: Imhotep - Cleric

Gnarlitch: Pamiu, the Pharoh's older cousin and one of his chief advisors

Merelas: Esaneh, the court scribe for the Pharoh

Dean the Adequate: Khaires, the wines servent

Gryphon: Rahotep, junior officer in the pharoah's army assigned to the palace staff.

Knight: Khe, the "new guy" in Rahotep's squad of guards...

NPC's (all by Lady Celes Crusader)

Maesha Ured - The Pharoh's favorite dancer, also rumored to be his mistress.

Five charming dancers that accompany Maesha. All of them have for main purpose to distract the inhabitants and helping Imhotep in any ritual that requires dancing.

New additions to the British Museum's Egytology Collection:

Hemahibe: NPC initial dissappearance

Ayshela: Napheen, Pharoah's children's nurse - Baner, first lynching victim

Vahktang: Moses - Israël Ambassador - Innocent, first werewolves' victim.

Well, let's see here. No PM alliances this game. So, how about an open alliance? Gryph, Tanny, YanYan, I am quite certain that none of you is a wolf. Would you care to form an alliance? I have no proof that I myself am not a wolf, other than giving you my word that I am not. :)

I simply abhor shooting in the dark and not being able to trust anyone as we are doing so far this game....

Well, as my "RP alliance" practically disappeared with Ayshela's lynching and Merelas being MIA... I guess it's okay. At least while I don't suspect you of being a wolf, dear dwarf :P

Just... my muse is a bit stubborn for RPing these days, so please bear with me if I'm not as active as usual. But have Pamiu approach Nehrathi and I'll try to get something out of my hat ;)

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

I'm happy with that proposed alliance Gnarlitch, at least until any of you do something in character to bring my suspicion onto yourselves...

It could be because I'm new at this method of RPG but I'm finding this bloody hard to pick out the 'guilty' parties mostly because of the few people who seem to be saying anything in character.

It seems to me that those who are guilty might be getting by saying little to nothing and letting those of us who do make in character posts slay each other in our own time! :unsure:

Alliance accepted and aside do you know how hard it can be to read that purple font you're using in the game? ;)

Just a note for Knight with regards to my last post. If we're all wrong, and your a villager then you know it's nothing personal. I just needed something in character for a post and as I said just before, I'm finding it damn hard with so few people posting in character.

Unfortunately for you, and possibly due to the same lack of Werewolf experience as I'm experiencing, one of your early posts just sounded suspicious...

On the other hand, should you be innocent then I've a nasty feeling that I'm pretty much throwing both of our characters to the wolves anyway. :P

I'd say live and learn, but as mummies at least half of that statement is redundant. :D

Edited by Gryphon

Sorry bout the purple font. Each game I choose a color for my IC speaking. *shrugs*

You know, my origional character idea was for a mostly silent character, standing back and watching. Oddly, I just can never seem to keep my mouth shut. :pinch:

lol

Gryphon, ww is exactly about that: suspicion and gut feelings. There's no way you know for sure who's safe or not untless you're one of the special roles or if the Seer has given any hints. No accusation is ever seen as anything other than part of the game, so don't worry about giving lots of explanation about that. Any ww player knows that, and all of us have been in the postion of accusing without better reason or being accused for something they wrote (or didn't write...:P)

The only thing we do is to keep everything IC, and so you're doing fine by using any IC characterization to base your accusaitons on.

Being quiet or not is also the players' choice... We've had both very silent and very talkative wolves ;)

And, not discussing what I am, as I said somewhere... sorry for my lack of IC posting. I know it does make things very difficult. I'll see what I can do about that :)

You're doing really well, Gryph!

*hugs*

~Tanny

No, no... sorry... I was just making an OOC statement that Rahotep was planning to see the map that was found in Khe's tomb destroyed.

I'm sure that there are one (or two?) people who'd rather not see it go, but the rest of us are likely to be suspicious of anyone trying to get their hands on a map of the tomb complex.

I figured that if I announce my decision to destroy it then those who choose to say something about the destruction in character can.

:)