The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Sign-up Werewolf XIV

Will you play this one at the same time than WWXIII?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The poll question is mainly about those who are interested into playing the Mummy themed games.

Synopsis: The players are Mummies of people who were close enough to the Pharoh (but not a relative) to earn the right to be entombed into a funeral maze-like complex. The Mummies meets in a central hall every night and reach their secretly hidden chamber when the sun rises (they suddenly feel tired when the sun is about to raise).

However, that peace is disrupted by the presence of egyptologues who recently discovered the funeral complex...

Werewolves: These Mummies decided to get everyone else's out so they can profite of all the afterlife riches in a commune ceremonial treasure chamber. They will lead the egyptologues straight over their victim's chamber. The victim's chamber will be emptied and mummy, sarcophagae and personnal possession will be on their way over the British Museum.

Baner: The Baner will erase the clues left by the Werewolves.

The Seer: The Seer will ask guidance from Osiris who will reveal what he/she needs to know about one Mummy.

Night phase: It's voting time. The "winner" will be forced to let the door of his secret chamber opened. They'll end up in the British Museum in the same fashion than the victims.

Day Phase: I'll get the PM's from the special roles.

Also, NO PM alliances between the villagers, the Baner and the Seer.

Players:

Vahktang: Moses - Israël Ambassador

YanYanGanaffi: Benny Sandpounder - Pharoh's personnal bodyguard

Tanuchan: Nehrathi - One of the Queen's maid

Cryptomancer: Imhotep - Cleric

Ayshela: Napheen, Pharoah's children's nurse

Gnarlitch: Pamiu, the Pharoh's older cousin and one of his chief advisors

Merelas: Esaneh, the court scribe for the Pharoh

Dean the Adequate: Khaires, the wines servent

Gryphon: Rahotep, junior officer in the pharoah's army assigned to the palace staff.

Knight: Khe, the "new guy" in Rahotep's squad of guards...

If you have an hard time finding a proper Egyptian Name, here's one that'll generates some at random: http://www.fantasist.net/namegen.shtml

GAME WILL START ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 15.

I will accept players until then. ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be fun :)

Naturally, being just the mod of WW XIII, I'm all for another concurrent game... :P

Question: Do Mummies have background and "friends"? Not talking about PM alliances, just the background ties we create most of times. (Do they keep their ties from the land of living?)

I take it that night phases will be our usual 48h for voting, and day phases 24h for PMing you... just reversing the period because of the theme... right?

:flower:

~Tanny

I'm in.

I guess Bubba Ho - Tep is straight out.

:)

My name is Moses.

It is a relatively common egyptian name at one time.

I was ambassador to the David in Israel.

David being a title.

And where are all my Nubian Slaves, heh?

Since I so commonly play WW, I feel that I should make a post explaining that I'm not going to play this time. I'm swamped in RL right now and barely keeping up with everything else I'm in. (In fact, to be honest, I'm not keeping up with everything else I'm in).

Sorry Celes. This looks like a fun theme.

Well this game sounds really interesting! I'd love to...arrrrgh!

*Mynx's comment is cut off as she is hit in the knees by the Evil Bookbag of Study, which proceeds to drag her out of the room, growling angrily*

[OOC: Like I said, I'd love to play...but I think it would be safe if I stepped away from the types of things that require regular posting until after November...

Stupid exams...]

This one should fall between Halloween and Thanksgiving, right?

Assuming that's correct, i'll play.. this is the beginning of Holiday Hell for me, but i should reasonably have a couple weeks' leeway here.

Sign me on as Napheen, "nanny" to the Pharoah's children?

Tanny: You can decide by roleplay with whom you're friend with. But you all know each other since you were part of the Pharoh's entourage. ;)

Vahktang: One name please. :P

I do have one name.

Moses.

Bubba Ho Tep was a joke.

It's (all together now) From A Movie.

I am an advisor.

I had a special in with foreigners.