The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

It's alllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!

Blondemoon

The whole point of this topic is...to say hello to all the people I haven't talked to in ages, hello to the people who have entered the halls of the Pen since I last visited, give a hug to everybody (and I do mean everybody :P), and wish a happy belated birthday to everyone whose birthdays I have missed. And to say, of course, that I am still kicking.

I will be trying to write again sometime in the hopefully near future, though what it will be, I can't say. I've had ideas kicking around in this brain o' mine for months, I just haven't managed to make myself stop long enough to write them out. Or have committed the unforgivable sin of not having paper and pen handy when an idea does strike.

Adios everyone, it's time for the sleep-work-repeat cycle to begin!

Blondemoon

Mynx walks up to Blondemoon and bows deeply, her striped tail twitching slowly.

Straightening up, she smiles, displaying teeth that look as sharp and dangerous as the scythe she wealds at her side, yet her demeanor is purely that of welcoming. Standing behind her is a large gryphon, smiling also.

Greetings! I'm Mynx, and this is Gryphon. Just wanted to say welcome back and I hope we get the chance to write together sometime.

Mynx hugs Blondemoon, before slinging her scythe over her shoulder and stalking out of the room, Gryphon bounding behind her after bowing his head in greeting

lol! Annael, I think you and Pered might be the only ones who could command me like that and get away with it! :D

*smothers people in huggles, including people she doesn't know*

Yeah, I've been gone a very long time. And I'd almost forgotten how much I liked this place. I've missed it. :)

And to answer your not quite a question (but you're going to get an answer anyway) Annael, life has been going astonishingly well. Going to see Celldweller in Lafayette this weekend with a bunch of friends....yep, things are going good. *sighs contentedly*

So how are things with all of you?