The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A Splendiferous 19th Birthday

Ayshela

Ayshela has just finished hanging the last banner in the Birthday Room, which for the occasion is open and brightly lit with magically self-mending kickable surfaces scattered about everywhere. Turning back toward the table she double-checks: cake, check. Punch, check. Lots and lots of napkins, check.

She whirls around as someone taps her on the shoulder, only to see Xaious standing there grinning broadly at having managed to sneak up on her. Stifling the immediate response, she shakes her head and laughs softly.. "Only you.."

Taking him over to the table she reaches behind it to pull out a box. Opening it, he finds a brand new pair of black Extra Spikey Steel Toed Boots in his size. With a huge warm hug and best birthday wishes, she points out the self-mending surfaces and watches him head off to try them out.

And trust me, it was a good day!

*savagely huggles everyone, especially Ayshela*

Oooh! Shiny spikes!

Xaious walks over to one of the self-mending tables, placing an incredulously strong kick on it's poor, defenseless leg, which shatters -naturally- but thn regrows.

Vundervul!

Xaious looks around, a broad grin, odd -and even someone evil- thoughts swimming through his head.

"Only one thing missing....."he thinks to himself, aloud.

Everyone looks at him, and, for a second, he vanishes; only to reappear, filling the room with giant mounds of jelly beans.

"Enjoy!" Xaious laughs, and much music -of all sorts- fills the room.

"Sally forth, and we shall spend the night in the midst of merry-making!" He shouts, taking Ayshela to a lightly jellybean infested area of the floor, where to dance the dance of a thousand huggles.

Truly, the best Birthdayannahkumassoweenebrationivitennial day party I've ever been thrown!

A very Happy Birthday (or days, as I imagine in your case), Master Xaious.

Well-wishing and a present of a brand-new flux capacitor and set of tires for his old Delorean (if he should ever want to drive again, instead of walk on his regular jaunts) bestowed, Ozymandias hits the dance floor to get down with his bad self.

No, I really haven't the faintest idea what dance moves from ancient Egypt would look like, either. Just go with it.