The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf Toon Signup!

What KIND of Cartoons?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was going to say there was no reason to apologize.

Until I got three votes against me.

And that's all I can say as I don't want to influence the votes with OOC comments.

(Darn)

More later,

Vahktang

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's all I can say as I don't want to influence the votes with OOC comments.

(Darn)

Well, how about some IC comment, then? Peepi is just following someone who has more hints than him, as he basically wants people to play with him :)

Thanks for noticing gnarly, i was commenting on the scorecard that had me still living.  I was almost glad to go, i wasn't very comfortable playing Marvin the Martian, i dont really know him that well so i was unsure how to respond.  anyhoo, ill see y'all next game

Hey, I said alienS. As for IC, I've just been struggling with the muse myself to put up good stuff, so I've admittedly been a bit distracted from balancing quality posting with completely relevant posting.

My bad. No disrespect meant.

I do have to add my kudos to ye on playing a good Marvin, especially for someone who apparently knew so little about 'im.

I think I can see why I'm not participating more fully.

Besides the computer being down a lot.

I'm into animation, and chose a character accordingly.

This is more of a cartoon thing.

I should of chosen somebody from 'Superfriends' or something.

'Holy Dip, Batman.'

Ah well.

Next time.

I feel your pain, mon frere. I was regretting picking somebody as straightlaced as Miroku for such a maximum weirdness game at first, but now I'm feeling better about it, as I've got a clue as to how to fit witty, relevant posts in.

The recipie seems for 'straightlaced' characters such as ours seems to be:

Look for the absurdity in the atmosphere of the setting and how it relates to anybody you please (hey, it's cartoons. Nothing's sacred in *this* land. ;>) )

Look for the absurdity in the logical interpersonal reactions that would result in such a supremely odd group (yes, even for cartoons!) as we've got.

Once I understood that, life became happy again. I was rather proud of the Mary Jane addition, myself. :P

For what it's worth, you already seem to be on this road.

Had to giggle madly when I found out Johnny was after the Totally Spies!'s digits. :>)

Excelsior!

well, if ya got any good reasons fer yer actions IC, ya better out with 'em. I threw my vote against you hoping no one would follow. I would have gone against the coyote...but everything else always goes against the coyote anyways...kinda like me. :P

(Darn)

Well, how about some IC comment, then? Peepi is just following someone who has more hints than him, as he basically wants people to play with him :)
Once the mob has their sights on someone, nearly nothing you can say IC can change things.We need something to hang an accusition on. Lord knows I wouldn't give up my vote on a mob like this. So, I guess I can't really blame y'all. I'd do the same. I've done the same.More later,Vahktang

Eyremon, I *have* to say that I love "your" Wile E. :lol: Even if he's set on taking Peepi out of the competition :P

Maybe the only reason why I haven't voted against you yet is exactly that ;) So, please keep on with your funny schemes

*off to the game thread, laughing hard*

I rezent zee referencez to my smell! I azzure you, eet ees the scent of romance!

I just about fell out of my chair laughing at this :)

Great stuff dragonqueen :D

*rofl* Thank you Dean for that hilarious post.

Nave: You almost got me this time but when Elwen tied her vote on mine, it changes my perspective and I've thrown my voting around. But you went *that* close. If you really want to know, before that voting round, it was either you or Dragonqueen.