The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf Toon Signup!

What KIND of Cartoons?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll play Pepe le Pew. In the words of the official Warner Brothers site:

"Pepé Le Pew has all the qualities of a great lover. He is a born romantic. His enthusiasm knows no bounds. His ego is as big as the Eiffel Tower. He showers les femmes with flowery come-ons, champagne, and gifts. He purrs. He coos. He cajoles... All in that entrancing French accent."

Pic of Pepe le Pew

This should be fun...

Nonononononono!

What I said was I'm not playing this one.

I'm way too far behind on the other stuff I have to do around here. Sorry.

...Also, you guys should really wait for Ozy. He's come a couple of days too late for like the last three games. I sent him a PM about it and I know he wanted to play this one, so don't be cruel!

Danke Katz, but I may happily say; news of my lateness was greatly exaggerated. ^_^

OOooooh, a tough one!

Thinking a moment...

Aha! We have our finalists!

In the American corner:

Strong Bad, of

homestarrunner.com

Best Strong Bad info. there is.

In the Japanese corner:

Miroku of Inuyasha

"This Inu-Yasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale hero is a wandering Buddhist monk of very questionable scruples. Despite his cheerful attitude, Miroku carries the curse of his family: an air void in his right hand that will absorb all but the most powerful creatures when he removes the prayer beads from his wrist. If he cannot break the curse, one day the air void will consume him as well. Miroku can be a lech and a conman, but he is also very loyal to his friends and stands by them throughout their many battles."

-Zora, dragonfare.com

And now, some avie tests...

Ok I'm going to pick Spider-Man then.   

I take it everyone knows who he is? :)

Isn't he the guy that can do anything a spider can?

My question is:

Is he strong?

:)

More later,

Vahktang

Is he strong?

Listen bud,

He's got radioactive blood.

(From the 70's theme song ;) )

From the Marvel.com site

Bitten by an irradiated spider, high-school student Peter Parker developed amazing arachnid-like powers! And when a criminal killed his beloved Uncle Ben, a grief-stricken Peter vowed to use his amazing abilities to protect his fellow man, for he had learned an invaluable lesson: With great power, there must also come great responsibility!

...This gives me a headache, inserting links/finding them.

Tsukishiro Yukito is from Card Captor Sakura (click on each link to find out about each blasted arc of the anime.)

...Hopefully enough information and pics.

The site above is a shrine to Yukito AND to his other half, the Moon Guardian Yue. PM me if you want more info...

*falls over and dies*

EDIT # 5,000,000:

A mage, particularly a strong one, would be able to tell something was "weird" about Yukito, and depending on their talent/the strength of said talent, would know he wasn't human despite all appearances. (In the series, the character Kinomoto Touya, Yukito's best friend, knew all along he wasn't human.)

Edited by Elwen

Ok I'm going to pick Spider-Man then.   

I take it everyone knows who he is? :)

Isn't he the guy that can do anything a spider can?

My question is:

Is he strong?

More later,

Vahktang

Is he strong?

Listen bud,

He's got radioactive blood.

Well, yeah, but you say that as if that's a good thing.

Also, it doesn't answer the question if he's strong or not.

Thanks for the straight line.

I like to do little set ups like that.

I'm here all week.

Try the veal.

More later,

Vahktang

ok...guess I'm done wallowing in self pity and defeat. Ready for a new game. I'm is as Dave, from KODT (Knights of the Dinner Table). I'll find a link and post it before the game starts....

You guys are just too funny here. I'm sure all my neighbors are wondering what's going on in my apartment every time I read the new posts. I laugh so freaking hard! MTYF, you get extra Experience Points for staying in character, even though it was to your own detriment. Your character, however, would have lost massive honor though, if he had survived... :rolleyes: It was so in char for marvin to do that though. This is a fun game. :lol:

Dear Nave,

:P

Seriously, you do a great Spidey!

And now, a moment of silence for the fallen.

*cricket chirps*

I said SILENCE!

"Sorry!"

Fine. Just see that it doesn't happen again.

Alas, our poor aliens! You shall be missed!

Jeez, is my death going unoticed again? sigh, what can i say, its all been said before.

I commented on your death in BOTH threads, MTYF. I actually was sad to see you go even. Of course, IC I was happy you were gone since you disintegrated my books, but hey. As I said before, that was totally in char and absolutely hilarious! :D

Jeez, is my death going unoticed again? sigh, what can i say, its all been said before.

I commented on your death in BOTH threads, MTYF. I actually was sad to see you go even. Of course, IC I was happy you were gone since you disintegrated my books, but hey. As I said before, that was totally in char and absolutely hilarious!

Thanks for noticing gnarly, i was commenting on the scorecard that had me still living. I was almost glad to go, i wasn't very comfortable playing Marvin the Martian, i dont really know him that well so i was unsure how to respond. anyhoo, ill see y'all next game

I think I can see why I'm not participating more fully.

Besides the computer being down a lot.

I'm into animation, and chose a character accordingly.

This is more of a cartoon thing.

I should of chosen somebody from 'Superfriends' or something.

'Holy Dip, Batman.'

Ah well.

Next time.

More later,

Vahktang